sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are into ronda rousey and joe rogan...

f-cking kill youself. I'm sick of all you card board cut out mma "fans." Spouting shit from ancient aliens trying to talk about DMT.

Has to be the worst mma fan plague since the WWE guys when brock came to the ufc.

Just today one of these fa-gs tried to tell me Ronda should be the main event. It's always been like this in the ufc where the title fight in the main event. Well yes, if you've been a fan since mid-2011 and believe all the bullshit dana white spews. But please look up ufc 51.

mma fans are by far the lowest pieces of shit of any sport.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

calm down

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Here ya go angry little fella

[IMG][/IMG]

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

suprised you got that to embed, dont need the img tag tho

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Rogan is a real piece of shit. Inferiority complexed ************. You listen to the guy for 3 minutes and if you arent a complete fool...know the guy has issues.

The guys old and believes drugs enable you to enter a different kind of consciousness...a holy kind of. What a dog! And the fact he tries to overpower you with his views every time makes him an exceptional dirtbag.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

rogan started smoking pot in his thirties. Now tries to run around and tell people how wonderful it is. That is so f-cking annoying.

It's like a dude who tells you sex sucks until his 30's tries it once, then bangs on and on about how cool sex is.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sideloaded

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I enjoy his podcasts, they're entertaining. I can fully acknowledge that some of his positions and opinions are uneducated and ignorant, though. The problem with Joe Rogan is that people tend to not hold him to any kind of standard, they treat him with almost cult-like reverence and refuse to actually question the validity of what he says.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

rogan is such an alpha stud

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha Rogan was gonna do the Overeem uber-knee that they banned in K1!

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Does anyone else find it incredibly ironic that this is the exact type of individual that would benefit most from listening to Joe's podcast? I think we all need to give sideloaded a group hug. Hang in there little guy. Whatever issues are going on in your life. Just remember things will get better. Peace....

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    f-cking kill youself. I'm sick of all you card board cut out mma "fans." Spouting shit from ancient aliens trying to talk about DMT.
    rogans life completely destroyed in the first 5 mins

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

They should have Vince McMahon and Jesse Ventura commentate. I'd pick Monsoon/Heenan but Monsoon is dead and Heenan isn't in good shape.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

Has to be the worst mma fan plague since the WWE guys when brock came to the ufc.

Just today one of these fa-gs tried to tell me Ronda should be the main event. It's always been like this in the ufc where the title fight in the main event. Well yes, if you've been a fan since mid-2011 and believe all the bullshit dana white spews. But please look up ufc 51.

mma fans are by far the lowest pieces of shit of any sport.
    Translation: Hi, I hate my life. I'm a loser with lots of misguided anger so I call people fa-gs. I have never tried marijuana and I never will, but I'll talk a bunch of crap about something I know nothing about. Also, since I'm so jealous of Joe Rogan, I'll talk some crap about him too because he gets to announce UFC events and makes more in one month than I will in my lifetime. MMA fans (which I am myself) are pieces of shi-t, so in conclusion, I hate myself and my life.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Does anyone else find it incredibly ironic that this is the exact type of individual that would benefit most from listening to Joe's podcast? I think we all need to give sideloaded a group hug. Hang in there little guy. Whatever issues are going on in your life. Just remember things will get better. Peace....
    He's your typical "I hate potsmokers, the young generation,and everyone who isn't as negative as me." Things actually will not get better until something bad happens to him when he realizes his attitude is the reason for his bitterness.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

another ghost, no one cares

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    He's your typical "I hate potsmokers, the young generation,and everyone who isn't as negative as me." Things actually will not get better until something bad happens to him when he realizes his attitude is the reason for his bitterness.
    Pot smoking neither good or bad. It's just pot smoking. Not doing it until you are 30 then raving about it is f-cking retarded like you.

Find it hilarious "pride>ufc" is talking about bitterness. You trolled and got steam rolled so bad on this forum you had to switch names multiple times. Talk about a bitter loser.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My only beef with Rogan is that he gets too biased with certain fighters. However, I do not like Rousey at all. I hope she gets destroyed and we never have to see women fight in the UFC again.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    I concur. He seems like a very frustrated individual. However, he could just be a 19 year old kid that still lives in his mother's basement. If that is the case then he still has plenty of time to get things figured out for himself. He mentioned that no one cares. I find that to be very sad. However, he should realize that there is a correlation between the lack of caring people in his life and his negative attitude. He also mentioned something about ghosts. The more I read some of his posts, I believe that he may have Bipolar Schizoaffective Disorder. He needs to cut out all the junk food and fluoridated water from his diet. I would also suggest some Alpha Brain. It certainly couldn't hurt.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I concur. He seems like a very frustrated individual. However, he could just be a 19 year old kid that still lives in his mother's basement. If that is the case then he still has plenty of time to get things figured out for himself. He mentioned that no one cares. I find that to be very sad. However, he should realize that there is a correlation between the lack of caring people in his life and his negative attitude. He also mentioned something about ghosts. The more I read some of his posts, I believe that he may have Bipolar Schizoaffective Disorder. He needs to cut out all the junk food and fluoridated water from his diet. I would also suggest some Alpha Brain. It certainly couldn't hurt.
    Well, there goes any chance of you ever being taken seriously.

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always assumed people took Rogan's superstitious side as something more to be entertained by. So people are listening to that podcast to be informed? Terrifying.

I said this regarding Ronda too, but I'm not sure how much people genuinely believe this stuff is true. I think it's just sort of a play acting thing. They find it fulfilling and empowering to believe in alternative narratives that they can control because they make them up. If you put a gun to their head and said, "answer correctly and you live. T/F: Obama is a secret MuslimCommieJew using chem trails to brainwash people into hating guns so that lizard people can take over the world" most of them would say "false."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxscout View Post
    I always assumed people took Rogan's superstitious side as something more to be entertained by. So people are listening to that podcast to be informed? Terrifying.

I said this regarding Ronda too, but I'm not sure how much people genuinely believe this stuff is true. I think it's just sort of a play acting thing. They find it fulfilling and empowering to believe in alternative narratives that they can control because they make them up. If you put a gun to their head and said, "answer correctly and you live. T/F: Obama is a secret MuslimCommieJew using chem trails to brainwash people into hating guns so that lizard people can take over the world" most of them would say "false."
    ha yeah, definitely should be looked at as being an entertainer!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I don't find Rogan's stand up comedy funny at all. He comes across as a doucher and a bully.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by Boxscout View Post

--lizard people are not to be underestimated,the sooner more people realize this the sooner we can move forward as a nation

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

This forum is penetrating insane.

Not looking at it for a couple of weeks and then coming back to it is just straight up hilarious.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post
    This forum is penetrating insane.

Not looking at it for a couple of weeks and then coming back to it is just straight up hilarious.
    Could not of said it better myself. I don't know what's more ridiculous, the talk about ghosts or lizard people....

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Right back at ya, kiddo

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Some of my best friends are lizard people.

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

at the avatar/post.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Fluoride and it's qualities in reducing cavities are a myth, just like the holocaust

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    A recent harvard study confirmed that fluoride is harmful to the brain.. Its benefit to teeth is questionable as well.

Ron_Paul_2012

It is important to differentiate between Calcium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride. Calcium Fluoride is found in nature. Conversely, Sodium Fluoride is a waste product of various industries. It is also the main ingredient in rat poison. Sodium Fluoride is also put into many city municipalities water supplies. MD could have saved himself some embarrassment if he made even a cursory google search on the subject.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 02-07-13 at 09:21 AM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

17 posts lol. I would edit out that Alpha Brain. You could be banned for spamming. ScottieJ use to post his horrible prediction videos here. Once he went commercial he was banned. Spamming is against SBR ToS.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 02-07-13 at 09:23 AM.

123 Last