sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    It is important to differentiate between Calcium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride. Calcium Fluoride is found in nature. Conversely, Sodium Fluoride is a waste product of various industries. It is also the main ingredient in rat poison. Sodium Fluoride is a also put into many city municipalities water supplies. MD could have saved himself some embarrassment if he made even a cursory google search on the subject.
    so, are you posting from a satellite phone in alaska with fresh spring water? I doubt it. Your water has floride in it too. I guess we are all a bit retarded huh.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I knew one of those rogan dick riders would show up. I'm going to have fun with this one.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Ron paul do you follow red band on twitter? what is your joerogan.net handle? Do you know Rogan takes an anabolic steroids?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

How many times a day do you listen to smoke serpent by eddie bravo ron_pauL?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

personally I am a fan of gracie jiujitsu 10th planet can go to hell

Last edited by sideloaded; 02-07-13 at 09:41 AM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

the mma gods

ron paul would you suck rogan's dick if he told you his sperm was ayawaska?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    17 posts lol. I would edit out that Alpha Brain. You could be banned for spamming. ScottieJ use to post his horrible prediction videos here. Once he went commercial he was banned. Spamming is against SBR ToS.
    Rothwell's prediction videos are epic brah!

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

so, are you posting from a satellite phone in alaska with fresh spring water? I doubt it. Your water has floride in it too. I guess we are all a bit retarded huh.
    I have a berkey water filter.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

did you buy it from rogan's gift shop? If not I wouldn't trust it.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    A recent harvard study confirmed that fluoride is harmful to the brain.. Its benefit to teeth is questionable as well.
    Lololololol.

http://www.kansas.com/2012/09/11/248...-fluoride.html

While the studies the Harvard team reviewed did indicate that very high levels of fluoride could be linked to lower IQs among schoolchildren, the data is not particularly applicable here because it came from foreign sources where fluoride levels are multiple times higher than they are in American tap water.
    The majority of those studies pertain to levels far higher than available in American water.

Also, the amount of studies linking fluoridated water to a reduce in cavities could fill a library. There's probably a limit to how much is actually helpful, however. I'm sure people who brush their teeth twice a day receive plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    It is important to differentiate between Calcium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride. Calcium Fluoride is found in nature. Conversely, Sodium Fluoride is a waste product of various industries. It is also the main ingredient in rat poison. Sodium Fluoride is also put into many city municipalities water supplies. MD could have saved himself some embarrassment if he made even a cursory google search on the subject.
    "Embarrassment"? Nothing I said was even partially related to there being more than one kind of fluoride. If just naming types of fluoride is what this discussion is about, then you should have included hexafluorosilicic acid, one of the more than one types of fluoride used in drinking water.
    Last edited by MD; 02-07-13 at 12:30 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

ron paul got sat the f-ck down

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Fact is that Sodium Fluoride is toxic, only have to look at a CLP safety data sheet to know that.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think if you argue with the average raw milk chemtrail fluoride guy, it's doing a disservice. By arguing with him, it's kind of acknowledging he might actually have something worth arguing.

It's better just to ignore them, poke fun of them, or just wait till they expire from some self caused mineral deficiency.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Pot smoking neither good or bad. It's just pot smoking. Not doing it until you are 30 then raving about it is f-cking retarded like you.

Find it hilarious "pride>ufc" is talking about bitterness. You trolled and got steam rolled so bad on this forum you had to switch names multiple times. Talk about a bitter loser.
    I'm not even 30 yet, but I find it hilarious that sherdog rejects like yourself who are still angry at the world still find it necessary to post on gambling forums about why it's so unfair that they have to watch women compete in a main event. Get over it. Pride>UFC was my ghost from like 3 years ago...who cares? Like that means I got "steamrolled" lol. Bitter loser? I'd actually wager 25 units that you don't even bet on these fights, but actually, this is your social life, your "sherdog," since you obviously got banned and still have the angry 12 year-old "I'm taking my ball so no one can play" mentality.

pouyasophy

Fluoride is poison? How shocking! What about aspertame? No way! What's next? The government's gonna tell us that meat is bad for us? That's impossible. I thought that because the United States is the police for the world and since God loves America and America is the greatest country in the world that the world is nothing but rainbows and marshmallows.

Keep drinkin soda. Keep watchin tv. Keep drinkin tap water. It keeps you smart! Now lets go get the terrorists!

And if we have to spy on you at the same time, so be it!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    I'm not even 30 yet, but I find it hilarious that sherdog rejects like yourself who are still angry at the world still find it necessary to post on gambling forums about why it's so unfair that they have to watch women compete in a main event. Get over it. Pride>UFC was my ghost from like 3 years ago...who cares? Like that means I got "steamrolled" lol. Bitter loser? I'd actually wager 25 units that you don't even bet on these fights, but actually, this is your social life, your "sherdog," since you obviously got banned and still have the angry 12 year-old "I'm taking my ball so no one can play" mentality.
    yeah breh, the old you dont bet on fights thing. You're boring as hell and a horrible gambler.

pouyasophy

yeah breh, the old you dont bet on fights thing. You're boring as hell and a horrible gambler.
    Based on 1 fight? Based on 1 event? Surely you don't think 1 event is a large enough sample size to live or die by, but I guess when you drink fluoride and let MMA fight cards ruin your life, you start trying to be like Vaugany, begin to think you're British and using words like "breh" that don't even exist, you start banging your chest because you got 1 play right, and you call people horrible gamblers. It's ok though, I still have faith that one day sherdog will forgive you and let you back into their website where you can complain about how much you hate Dana White and his fight cards and about how you would totally own half the MMA fighters in the octagon.

pouyasophy

Only a retard would spell fluoride "floride." Keep drinking it! It just means it's from "Florida".

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

double post, dude is so gotten to.

Time for a 4th account breh

pouyasophy

double post, dude is so gotten to.

Time for a 4th account breh
    Changes subject. Dude quits.

I win again.

Have a nice day on sherdog crying about Ronda being the main event.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

talking nonsense again

pouyasophy

talking nonsense again
    Translation: I quit because I have once again been owned. I'll try changing the subject again...

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

you have been owned glad you admitted that

pouyasophy

you have been owned glad you admitted that
    keep changing the subject to being about me...it will make you feel better

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I can't wait til Reem wins. Some people need bad karma in order to evolve...have fun with this one guys. This clown has no idea how stupid he really is.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Rogan is a real piece of shit. Inferiority complexed ************. You listen to the guy for 3 minutes and if you arent a complete fool...know the guy has issues.
    He's been a kook for like forever, been saying that for years.

pouyasophy

lol yet you're still mad

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    He's been a kook for like forever, been saying that for years.
    Why because he thinks that weed isn't that bad? Please explain why he's a "kook"

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

lol he didn't even ignore me...he just posted that for show...the sad thing is that no one agrees with him. There will be 100 I told you so's when Bigfoot loses.
    So everyone agrees with me and realizes that sideloaded is just a clown? Ok cool, because that's what I thought. Bigfoot has no chance.

pouyasophy

still mad?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Why because he thinks that weed isn't that bad? Please explain why he's a "kook"
    He's not just into pot, that's one thing, but he's into DMT,which is a psych drug.

varkolek
    varkolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

Fluoride is poison? How shocking! What about aspertame? No way! What's next? The government's gonna tell us that meat is bad for us? That's impossible. I thought that because the United States is the police for the world and since God loves America and America is the greatest country in the world that the world is nothing but rainbows and marshmallows.

Keep drinkin soda. Keep watchin tv. Keep drinkin tap water. It keeps you smart! Now lets go get the terrorists!

And if we have to spy on you at the same time, so be it!

Ron Paul posted about fluoride and now you're talking about it. Also, apparently Ron Paul is some significant alternate political person in the US. Are you Ron Paul? I can't really ignore it anymore. Not attacking, just wondering if you are RP why you would start 2 accounts simultaneously. All kind of multiple accounts here and bleeding across from Players Talk. I don't even read Players Talk and I still find this forum weird.

Fluoride is acutely toxic in large amounts, makes bones more dense but more fragile. Causes dental flurosis, in small amounts I would suspect its good for you. Don't know about the Sodium Fluoride thing.

Meat isn't bad for you. Cooked meat is bad for you, due to AGEs, although cooked by moist heats like boiling is much better. Cooked red meat is believed to cause bowel cancer, but Eskimos eat a 98% red meat diet, uncooked, and have about the lowest incidence of bowel cancers and other kinds like prostate. The amount of taurine and selenium in their diet is probably protective. Taurine is mainly available from meat and fish, so I think a vegetarian who also eats diary actually receives more damage from AGEs than a person who eats meat. Of course, the kind of marine mammals eskimos eat also tend to have extremely high mercury these days, so it's a complex issue.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rogan and Rousey are legends to the sport. If you are looking for MMA gods though you need to start with Forest Griffin at the #1 spot. Possibly the GOAT in MMA. Griffin was the reason UFC is what is it today. He smashed pride legends like Shogun and Rampage when they were in their prime. Without Forest Griffin the UFC would not be a top 5 MMA organization.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by varkolek View Post
    Ron Paul posted about fluoride and now you're talking about it. Also, apparently Ron Paul is some significant alternate political person in the US. Are you Ron Paul? I can't really ignore it anymore. Not attacking, just wondering if you are RP why you would start 2 accounts simultaneously. All kind of multiple accounts here and bleeding across from Players Talk. I don't even read Players Talk and I still find this forum weird.

Fluoride is acutely toxic in large amounts, makes bones more dense but more fragile. Causes dental flurosis, in small amounts I would suspect its good for you. Don't know about the Sodium Fluoride thing.

Meat isn't bad for you. Cooked meat is bad for you, due to AGEs, although cooked by moist heats like boiling is much better. Cooked red meat is believed to cause bowel cancer, but Eskimos eat a 98% red meat diet, uncooked, and have about the lowest incidence of bowel cancers and other kinds like prostate. The amount of taurine and selenium in their diet is probably protective. Taurine is mainly available from meat and fish, so I think a vegetarian who also eats diary actually receives more damage from AGEs than a person who eats meat. Of course, the kind of marine mammals eskimos eat also tend to have extremely high mercury these days, so it's a complex issue.
    Hello varkolek, this is Ron_Paul_2012. I noticed pouyasophy was making fun of some punk kid, who probably eats hot pockets all day and still lives in his mama's basement. I considered it low hanging fruit to make fun of "mama's little man" so I joined in. However, I joined this forum to converse with fellow mma/boxing gamblers not make fun of kids with mental issues. I check this forum out once a week, usually Sunday's. I went all in on Shlemenko then all in on Gunnar Nelson. I don't plan on going "all in" ever again. I feel very fortunate and wish everyone on this forum good luck with all future endeavors. Can't wait till next week. Going 50% on King Mo, then 50% on Rousey. Take care and see you next week.

First 123 Last