sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Yeah Overeem wins this one. I'd venture to say 2nd rnd ko/tko. Can't get over Bigfoot getting shelled by LHW Mike Kyle. Although he didn't finish, Still rocked him bad. Bigfoots just too chinny.
    Overeem has been shelled by many lhw's

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Overeem has been shelled by many lhw's
    I believe those were in his Light heavyweight (Pre horsemeat) days so makes sense.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Reem KO round 1. Bigfoot's too slow. Too hittable.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    I believe those were in his Light heavyweight (Pre horsemeat) days so makes sense.
    trt doesnt give you a better heart or chin. plus isnt he going to lay off the juice for this fight?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    Reem KO round 1. Bigfoot's too slow. Too hittable.
    yeah that is why travis browne ko'd him so fast.

omalley21

Travis browne isn't Reem. And was hurt.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Travis browne isn't Reem. And was hurt.
    I agree he is better, and browne tried to ko silva and hurt himself.

Reem hype is so f-cking out of control because he has a stylized web documentary. Now everyone thinks they know Reem personally. Amazing the hype job Elder Gross did actually is suckering gamblers in. No one is looking at this fight for what it is. Saki is a middleweight and was beating reems ass with one arm. LOL

Bad matchup for Reem. Werdum was tagging Reem up. Silva wont flop to his back and give a gassed out Reem the fight.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 01-29-13 at 07:32 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

look guis
    http://thereem.com/news/36/23/Return-of-the-Reem.html

reem is going to win. Just look at it. It's in black and white. Classy. No way Reem loses right?

omalley21

Well I will definitely be betting Cain against him.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Well I will definitely be betting Cain against him.
    Not just you...

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

lol do you even listen to yourself? Honestly, this is your life?

pouyasophy

I agree he is better, and browne tried to ko silva and hurt himself.

Reem hype is so f-cking out of control because he has a stylized web documentary. Now everyone thinks they know Reem personally. Amazing the hype job Elder Gross did actually is suckering gamblers in. No one is looking at this fight for what it is. Saki is a middleweight and was beating reems ass with one arm. LOL

Bad matchup for Reem. Werdum was tagging Reem up. Silva wont flop to his back and give a gassed out Reem the fight.
    I can't wait til Reem wins. Some people need bad karma in order to evolve...have fun with this one guys. This clown has no idea how stupid he really is.

pouyasophy

According to your logic, Reem sucked nearly a decade ago so he sucks now...so if that was the case, wouldn't Rampage have schooled Teixeira last week? Rampage and Silva have both been finished in the last few years, so surely it's the same comparison, right? Losing to Ed Herman 20 years ago and all...Overeem lost to Shogun twice, so obviously Forrest Griffin would toss Overeem across the octagon and KO him at will. That makes perfect sense.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...and-dos-santos...Agreed. I was sold more by the high production quality of his documentary series than his actual in ring ability. That does win you fights doesn't it...?

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Overeem KO round 1

no worry

bigfoot punches too slow for overeem, the reem will destroy bigfoot even bigfoot knows it

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

pouyasophy

I guess some people run away when they've been embarrassed.

pouyasophy

lol he didn't even ignore me...he just posted that for show...the sad thing is that no one agrees with him. There will be 100 I told you so's when Bigfoot loses.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    lol he didn't even ignore me...he just posted that for show...the sad thing is that no one agrees with him. There will be 100 I told you so's when Bigfoot loses.
    Lets not jinx it

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

It is a product of both. Not just Reem being one of the best HW strikers. But because most here don't believe in Bigfoot. Anytime he is given someone good outside of Fedor, he usually loses.

Bigfoot isn't some wrestler. Bigfoot won't enjoy such a size advantage like he normally does. Bigfoot is slow. Bigfoot has a huge head, yet is KOable by wrestlers. He is a BJJ BB but he isn't going to sub Reem. He holds no real cardio advantage.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

^ I agree with your post, but to say he holds no real cardio advantage is incorrect. His cardio is very good by heavyweight standards and Overeem's is just plain terribad.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Which fight is evidence that Reem has bad cardio? Werdum?
    Bigfoot's is decent in a slow boxing exchange vs. Werdum or AA. He has solid cardio. But not much that much of an advantage.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Which fight is evidence that Reem has bad cardio? Werdum?
    Bigfoot's is decent in a slow boxing exchange vs. Werdum or AA. He has solid cardio. But not much that much of an advantage.
    You should watch some of his K-1 matches, they tend to go longer. The Werdum fight is the only fight he's had in almost seven years that has gone the distance (and he looked awful, naturally). Most of his fights end in the first round.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

vikesbills24
    vikesbills24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Bigfoot is slow and plodding....

Easy work for Overeem because of that. If he was like Cain with his size, I'd be worried. But he's a slow plodder. He got KO'd by Cormier for penetrates sake.

Easy work.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I can't see Overeem losing this fight, Bigfoot is just to slow.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Digo View Post
    I can't see Overeem losing this fight, Bigfoot is just to slow.
    So everyone agrees with me and realizes that sideloaded is just a clown? Ok cool, because that's what I thought. Bigfoot has no chance.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

where is your fa-got god now motherf-cker?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

2.6u on Silva wins inside distance +422

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Attached Images  

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

I feel like Overeem is prolly wanting as much pure mass as possible to help counteract BF's much higher weight.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    I feel like Overeem is prolly wanting as much pure mass as possible to help counteract BF's much higher weight.
    no, he lost his testosterone source and doesnt have a good supply of Hgh in america. He got huge under GG with their sources in Thailand and Holland. GG is owned by a convicted murderer. They had access to everything. Blackillians not so much.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

no, he lost his testosterone source and doesnt have a good supply of Hgh in america.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Crocop has gone on record saying that Overeem was using such a ridiculous dose of roids at GG that almost everybody there was asking him to ease up, they were worried he was going to have a heart attack during training.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    So everyone agrees with me and realizes that sideloaded is just a clown? Ok cool, because that's what I thought. Bigfoot has no chance.
    No... I normally don't agree with sideloaded and he's my boy dirty x's mortal enemy, but I've read through the thread and agree with much of what he's said and you seem quite ignorant to much of it. And after reading your rant in the other thread on the beautiful sport of bjj and its impracticality in mma, I think we have the new village tool up in here lol.

Reem is def the rightful fav, I'd even put him 2 to 1, but much of sideloads's reasoning for this fight is the same thing I'm thinking. I'm guessing you didn't watch reem live for most his career and are basing much off of fight finder as sideload said, and perhaps giving too much credit for reem's hw can crushing spree. You really can't ignore the fact how against 90% of his top comp during his career he lost to, even if it was years ago at lhw.. Since then he's had 3 legit hw wins imo (and one he looked horrible against in werdum - who's the best dude he's fought since being at hw outside of sergei, who he lost to in devastating fashion), the rest of his hw comp is can fodder that you can't gauge on... I really can't say with confidence where reem is at and I don't think I'm ready to jump on the hype train and put faith into him, let along at juicy -350 odds. If I had props maybe, but wouldn't take reem by ko at anything above -220ish.. When reem doesn't finish in the 1st he slows dramatically and that wouldn't be good against bigfoot, even if he's slow as fuckkk. the big chin has competent striking and obviously a legit ground game, so if reem does slow and it gets past the first minute or so the 2nd round, this fight is dead evens, if not favoring bigfoot.

Reem prob will put bigfoot away in the first and like I said reem is the rightful fav, and I'm only taking a sprinkle on big chin outta value, but I think people are giving way too much credit to reem and most the fans on the hype train are post - pride noobs. The man is vulnerable as hell, even if its been a while since he's had a loss. Reem also looks pretty soft after the weight ins... looks like he couldn't use them 'horse meat' supplements this time around

Reem isn't a good style for bigfoot and it prob won't happen, but I really hope the hype train finally ends tomorrow night.

First 123 Last