pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Lmao rampage!!!

Raising his hand as they announced the winner as if he won...I'd be so mad if I had Rampage...

Fortunately, I didn't put $$$ on Rampage and put down 4 units on Glover....

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

not glover itd and glover dec cashed for me.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Good fight
    MD called it

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Hannibal, as I've said numerous times, anyone who pays attention can see how mediocre Glover's striking is.

Tough question to answer; lots of variables. Rather than give you a definitive answer, I'll give you a comparison to Glover's striking. They're both rather predictable, powerful punchers who don't effectively utilize kicks. The major differences are in their fundamentals. Rampage is a fundamentally sound boxer whose ridiculously low fight IQ has lead him to just head-hunt relentlessly, instead of using the boxing technique which brought him success in the first place. Glover is a technically mediocre boxer with similar head-hunting to Rampage; he's looser and maybe even a bit faster, but his predictability is even higher, and his defence isn't as good. The biggest difference between the two is simple: Rampage understands how to strike. He understands the striking game and, even if he underutilizes these mental tools, he possesses them. I'm not convinced that Glover really understands boxing; he's the epitome of head-hunting.
    I think the deciding factor is going to be Rampage's ability to exploit Glover's predictable combos and Glover's lack of an answer to Rampage's adjustments.