Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Sacrelicious is just making a joke; hog analysis is a huge part of the discussion on this forum, as you probably noticed. This forum has an odd sense of humour; roll with it and you'll fit in well.

As for the idea that parlays with big favourites are better than straight bets, that is completely untrue. There should be no effective difference in their profitability.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-28-16 at 02:04 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Sorry, only accepting 12 year olds at this time.
    He may well be!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Holy perfect picture, batman!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-28-16 at 02:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist

fightbetter
    fightbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Hah if I was dyslexic or if you were dyslexic then yes, I am 12

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-28-16 at 02:06 PM. Reason: image does not exist

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

I don't think it's all too difficult to make money from MMA betting if you watch every event and follow the scene closely. I don't use any specific method or manage my bankroll well at all, but I've managed to stay ahead for a year. Who knows if its freak variance or not, we'll find out soon. I just lost a massive portion of my bankroll to Marquardt, so I've learned from that mistake, but I'm still ahead. I think there's good money to be had if you're willing to put in the hours. GL.

fightbetter

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKim View Post
    I don't think it's all too difficult to make money from MMA betting if you watch every event and follow the scene closely. I don't use any specific method or manage my bankroll well at all, but I've managed to stay ahead for a year. Who knows if its freak variance or not, we'll find out soon. I just lost a massive portion of my bankroll to Marquardt, so I've learned from that mistake, but I'm still ahead. I think there's good money to be had if you're willing to put in the hours. GL.
    Im always watching the prefight hype weighins interviews etc. Putting the time in is no problem. I hope by like april im up a good amount of money. I have 3 accounts set up.

JKD
    JKD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

^ Just bet small to start and try to build up a bankroll gradually. No point going off at the deep end and getting burned broseph; don't even think about trying to make useful amounts of money is my advice; just try to win small one event at a time.

fightbetter

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    ^ Just bet small to start and try to build up a bankroll gradually. No point going off at the deep end and getting burned broseph; don't even think about trying to make useful amounts of money is my advice; just try to win small one event at a time.
    Thanks mayne im open all ears to mma advice

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    Good advice. I actually did 2.5 years before i made my first withdraw. Better build a good bankroll than trying to cash out and take longer to build the bankroll.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

If you need to build up a bankroll, the best advice is to get a second job (or just "job" if you're Gabe). It's way easier to put away money that is that grind up from a pittance.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you need to build up a bankroll, the best advice is to get a second job (or just "job" if you're Gabe). It's way easier to put away money that is that grind up from a pittance.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Its good for learning and builds a bankroll. Bad to start learning with a huge bankroll.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Its good for learning and builds a bankroll. Bad to start learning with a huge bankroll.
    I'm not saying to not bet at all during this timeframe.

fightbetter

Will learn from this

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Yeahh this makes sense to me. Seems rather sound advice.

It would be stupid of me to sink my life savings into opening a restaurant if I had never worked in a restaurant....ya know?

I dont have a huge bankroll, but its growing slowly. I put 5-10% of my paycheque into it each time it arrives. Treating it like a long term investment which may hopefully mature in a few years as opposed to looking to make a few grand next week by being a big baller. :P

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

the day Gabe gets a "job" will be the day Jason Reinhardt becomes UFC Lightweight Champion.

fightbetter

Reinhardts a beast bro!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

First 12