DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Defactocrippler's Cerebral MMA Picks

Some people were whining to Vaughany by email so I thought I would contribute to the forum by sharing my picks. They are quite cerebral. I posted ticket numbers of course so you know the bets are legit.

+ID00494872 Ross Pearson +1000 STRAIGHT (opener I hit with a local)

+ID4345886 George Sotiropoulos +2500 STRAIGHT (another local line i beasted on)

I will be posting more plays when I lock them in. I'm expecting to have a good night, so you guys should tail me. I also expect the sbr welcome wagon to come in and pinch my cherubic european pecker through my new republic jeans.

Maybe you guys should subscribe, I will be flooding this thread with $1 tennis parlays over the next few days.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Post bet amounts or people might think you're lying.

Can you fix the thread settings so only those with a foreskin are able to post?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Seriously, I wish DeFacto and I were buddies offline. I would take him around to insult people I can't stand.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

Oh my bad i was just too busy trying to post random ticket numbers from my "local" like it meant something.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Pick more winnerz, listen to more Coldplay.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

DeFactoCrippler

Seriously, I wish DeFacto and I were buddies offline. I would take him around to insult people I can't stand.
    I will let you and the other pathetic turds run your little bullshit (i will even play along) if your make a video for every event where you lift up your shirt and do the truffle shuffle so I can release in my trueys. Sound fair?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    I will let you and the other pathetic turds run your little bullshit (i will even play along) if your make a video for every event where you lift up your shirt and do the truffle shuffle so I can release in my trueys. Sound fair?

If you were to open the betting lines for each notable poster, and whether or not they're paid to post for forum views, how would you open them?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

lol i've never come across a forum member so obsessed with the forum he frequents.

wonder why he was suspended

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

+ID00494872 Ross Pearson +1000 STRAIGHT (opener I hit with a local)

+ID4345886 George Sotiropoulos +2500 STRAIGHT (another local line i beasted on)
    I used to book through that guy but he limited me to 6 figures so I bailed.

DeFactoCrippler

MNF Picks

+ID345347347 Patriots CORRECT SCORE 42-14 +24769969 (win) <---maxed this at some books. went allin at others. max bet plus an allin at some books.

Even though I was maxi pads and allin at my books i still had money to make over 200 live bets on the game. (i lost two)

Will count up the units after but it will definitely be another HUGE night for me. glad i locked in the max and allin plays and bet all my picks and picked all my plays on this one.

YTD NFL record including live betting is now 934-2

Hope some of you tailed me cause my anus was wide open as usual. Btw Punisher, I know you are one of those "bears" but I'm starting to think my 4 inch pecker is a threat to your manhood so you better come in here and pinch my peen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey pal, WTF are you making a mockery of SBR, and breaking the legend of DEFACT? If the powers that be demand that you continue to "contribute" to this forum, you must obliged them by straight sh*ting all over these phaget clowns and making me spill my coffee on my brand new, Preshed N Fresh $2 white T shirt at work at 7am. RESPEK on the live betting record, PM me some "" and I'll pay you in

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Hey pal, WTF are you making a mockery of SBR, and breaking the legend of DEFACT? If the powers that be demand that you continue to "contribute" to this forum, you must obliged them by straight sh*ting all over these phaget clowns and making me spill my coffee on my brand new, Preshed N Fresh $2 white T shirt at work at 7am. RESPEK on the live betting record, PM me some "" and I'll pay you in
    respeck nephewwwwwwwwww

I'm glad someone responded. bunch of haters jealous of my 100k night. im thinking of keeping my plays private and not sharing them with degens here. too many jealous keyboard warriors.

I'm just kidding though, i would only threaten not to post the picks and when nobody cared flood every thread while geekin on adderal for 36 hours straight until people validated me as a winning capper.

If anyone questioned it I would accuse them of attempting suicide over the christmas holidays.
    Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave DeFactoCrippler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Seriously, though. I really wish DeFacto and I were pals in real life. God, I love this guy. I would take him with me to insult a couple of shit-heads I can't stand that I have in mind right now... Really wish I knew someone like DeFacto in real life lol dude is a weapon... If he can fight too, he'd be the perfect friend lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

My XMAS wish is for DeFacto to move to LA, get a place for us to live together as roomies <'3333333333

We'll be bangin dif broads in separate rooms every night, some h00kers and some not!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Oh my bad i was just too busy trying to post random ticket numbers from my "local" like it meant something.
    lol

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

didnt nunya set his thread to only pros allowed to post? LOL what a tool. He impressed two 16 year olds talking about kelly, then over shared and admitted he has 10 dollar limits. Not for winning, but for betting bad numbers and chasing steam like a n00b. I wonder how many 50 cent wagers kelly told him to make with those limits.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Damn dfc is the best

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol
    I don't know wtf you think is so funny vaughany. you are jealous and wish you were a handicapper like me. youre probably still mad from that one time you picked a fighter and i picked the other fighter and my fighter won.

I don't live in camelot forest like you vaughany. i support my parents with my capping, im not here for fun. god gave me a gift and its one of the few things im good at in life. this isnt a hobby for me its a skill.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    didnt nunya set his thread to only pros allowed to post? LOL what a tool. He impressed two 16 year olds talking about kelly, then over shared and admitted he has 10 dollar limits. Not for winning, but for betting bad numbers and chasing steam like a n00b. I wonder how many 50 cent wagers kelly told him to make with those limits.
    all i know is that 'Tard nunya is just too proud to admit on the forum that he tails every one of my picks and it is really me that provides for his family.

we all know math has nothing to do with 'Capping and real cappers just look at a sheet and know what to bet automatically. nunya is just a 'Tard that is deceived into thinking lines matter. if i cap a fighter at -250 and the line opens at -700 im pounding it anyway. thats what cappers do.

that 'Tard is always trying to STALK me and find out my local books. he keeps asking questions like "how could local books serving so few customers have live betting software only available to the biggest online books in the world?". Let alone how they are able to stay in business whith sharps like me taking them for millions a year.

dude must have been raped as a child to question whether a person on the internet with highly incredible stories is lying.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: omalley21

DeFactoCrippler

A lot of people have been asking me about my baseball system and im only here to help people provide for their elderly european parents through handicapping like i do.

my system might be hard to grasp but i will try and lay it out as clearly as possible. basically everyday you bet the dodgers moneyline and -1.5 for a maxi pad allin. everyday the dodgers. no matter what. now you may ask how you can win money blindly betting on one of the biggest -ev teams in baseball all last season. now this is the complicated part, anytime the dodgers lose you just tell your local bookie that the bet you placed was a "pick" not a "play" so therefore you do no have to pay him.

I would like to thank my supporters, without you i wouldn't post because of all the jealous degens on this board. like when the dodgers would go on a huge losing streak with me along for the ride, when they inevitably win one and punisher comes in saying "nice hit defacters i tailed you on it" and then stroked me off for an hour or two after it really made me feel special.

MD

A lot of people have been asking me about my baseball system and im only here to help people provide for their elderly european parents through handicapping like i do.

my system might be hard to grasp but i will try and lay it out as clearly as possible. basically everyday you bet the dodgers moneyline and -1.5 for a maxi pad allin. everyday the dodgers. no matter what. now you may ask how you can win money blindly betting on one of the biggest -ev teams in baseball all last season. now this is the complicated part, anytime the dodgers lose you just tell your local bookie that the bet you placed was a "pick" not a "play" so therefore you do no have to pay him.

I would like to thank my supporters, without you i wouldn't post because of all the jealous degens on this board. like when the dodgers would go on a huge losing streak with me along for the ride, when they inevitably win one and punisher comes in saying "nice hit defacters i tailed you on it" and then stroked me off for an hour or two after it really made me feel special.
    This is, excuse me, a DAMN fine cup of coffee, Crippler. Damn fine.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

DeFacto!!!!!!!!!!!

You Motha Fokker!!! I needed all trolls on deck last Saturday with my thread! Instead I had to hire Daimo...
    Hope all is well.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

I don't know wtf you think is so funny vaughany. you are jealous and wish you were a handicapper like me. youre probably still mad from that one time you picked a fighter and i picked the other fighter and my fighter won.

I don't live in camelot forest like you vaughany. i support my parents with my capping, im not here for fun. god gave me a gift and its one of the few things im good at in life. this isnt a hobby for me its a skill.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I have already expressed how much I love DeFacto

Don't know what more I can say...

DeFacto, gotta point out that you seem clueless about how local books work. It's strange to you that they have live betting options? lol this ain't 1998, son.

BTW- I recently found out the head/main financial backer of one of my books is the president of a pretty big production company. I'm gonna try to meet him to see if he can hook me up with a job or something LOL

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

lol could it be any more clear that defactos account was suspended, yet he couldn't stop frequenting the forum, so he kept notes of things to bring up and comment on that were mentioned in his absence lol

so sad and hysterical at the same time

honetly, defact. i want to meet you. i want to hang out with you more than i do most celebrities.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

i've never laughed so much at insults aimed towards me.

come to LA dude, i will put you on a stage with a microphone.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

To a tee!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gotta be in the top 5 greatest SBR threads ever created!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Killin me!

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

probably best solo performance!

DeFactoCrippler

i've never laughed so much at insults aimed towards me.
    You think these insults are aimed at you? Why, because I keep bringing up punisher and he is your sugar daddy here? Don't flatter yourself, broady, because punisher is a stud who probably romances dozens of little twinks on the internet. Only they are probably actually little boys and not legal adults who weigh 105lbs.

If you noticed, I asked punisher to grab my "tiny EUROPEAN pecker". Armenia is not located in Europe, lol. Although you can feel free to flood the thread with your childhood photos in an attempt to prove otherwise like you did before.

If I was to do an impression of "gabe" I would just put a calloway golf hat on the tip of my hairy rooster and accuse people of compulsively posting on a forum in which I have 5x more posts than anyone else. Well, except for Vaughany, but that is only cause he is the MODERATOR and was there for way longer. Plus, if you add up all the posts I made talking to myself with my 10 other accounts, I'd have Vaughany beat by miles.

If i was doing that then you could be sure that it was aimed at you.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    To a tee!
    Like I said, he took notes, copied and pasted shit to save for when his account got reinstated lol

He's been holding onto shit for a whiiiiiiiile. Has to be unhealthy to be that obsessed with an online community lol-- makes one think he literally has no life offline
    Last edited by gabe; 12-12-12 at 11:27 AM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You think these insults are aimed at you? Why, because I keep bringing up punisher and he is your sugar daddy here? Don't flatter yourself, broady, because punisher is a stud who probably romances dozens of little twinks on the internet. Only they are probably actually little boys and not legal adults who weigh 105lbs.

If you noticed, I asked punisher to grab my "tiny EUROPEAN pecker". Armenia is not located in Europe, lol. Although you can feel free to flood the thread with your childhood photos in an attempt to prove otherwise like you did before.

If I was to do an impression of "gabe" I would just put a calloway golf hat on the tip of my hairy rooster and accuse people of compulsively posting on a forum in which I have 5x more posts than anyone else. Well, except for Vaughany, but that is only cause he is the MODERATOR and was there for way longer. Plus, if you add up all the posts I made talking to myself with my 10 other accounts, I'd have Vaughany beat by miles.

If i was doing that then you could be sure that it was aimed at you.
    Nothing funny in this post. =(

PS- You're totally right, Armenia is nowhere near Europe, it is in no way an Eastern European country. Too bad the semester is over, I can't cuss out my Geography professor for being such a misinformed moron. PROFESSOR DEFACTO FTW

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Listen up Pal... I have been waiting for freaking days for you to actually man up, grab your ballz, and contribute to this forum. For God's sake, where is the entertainment? Good Lawd have mercy!!! Please do pardon me for my frankness, but damn playa, where you be my nucca? Later Nephew, holla!

12 Last