Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17091030'>posted</a> on 12/11/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
didnt nunya set his thread to only pros allowed to post? LOL what a tool. He impressed two 16 year olds talking about kelly, then over shared and admitted he has 10 dollar limits. Not for winning, but for betting bad numbers and chasing steam like a n00b. I wonder how many 50 cent wagers kelly told him to make with those limits.
all i know is that 'Tard nunya is just too proud to admit on the forum that he tails every one of my picks and it is really me that provides for his family.

we all know math has nothing to do with 'Capping and real cappers just look at a sheet and know what to bet automatically. nunya is just a 'Tard that is deceived into thinking lines matter. if i cap a fighter at -250 and the line opens at -700 im pounding it anyway. thats what cappers do.

that 'Tard is always trying to STALK me and find out my local books. he keeps asking questions like "how could local books serving so few customers have live betting software only available to the biggest online books in the world?". Let alone how they are able to stay in business whith sharps like me taking them for millions a year.

dude must have been raped as a child to question whether a person on the internet with highly incredible stories is lying.