Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Looks like me and couple buddies are def gonna try and get tickets for Chicago or Toronto now that The Cure have been added! My buddy is in to Jane's Addiction, Weezer, and The Offspring so probably be looking at the Chicago one as Jane's Addiction not at Toronto by looks of it
    Last edited by Vaughany; 05-14-14 at 08:02 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Looks like me and couple buddies are def gonna try and get tickets for Chicago or Toronto now that The Cure have been added! My buddy is in to Jane's Addiction, Weezer, and The Offspring so probably be looking at the Chicago one as Jane's Addiction not at Toronto by looks of it
    Yeppers, I just bought tickets to Chicago last night. Unbelievable lineup. So good that it almost seems fake.

penetrating Patti Smith? The Pizza Underground, hell yeah!

Can't stand Jane's addiction personally, but the wife loves em. GWAR puts on about the best show you've ever seen, even if you hate the music, you gotta check em out.

Name:  10270648_10152207610913737_412046410408960637_n.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  90.3 KB

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yee ton of great acts. Im not a fan of Jane's Addiction either, mate has been trying to get me to go and see them in London in a few months so going to Chicago could sort that out!

We've just gotta try and sort out logistics of getting there, where we are gonna stay etc... The initial plan was to fly-out to Boston in Sept then have a couple days there again then take a road trip to Toronto/Niagara Falls via Vermont or something so this is has thrown a bit of a curveball. Buddies arent as carefree with their money as me as well so always makes things less simple when organising! I've fuuucked up my gambling bankroll recently though so thinking about it I probably need to start being less frivolous with my money!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 05-14-14 at 11:25 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

yee ton of great acts. Im not a fan of Jane's Addiction either, mate has been trying to get me to go and see them in London in a few months so going to Chicago could sort that out!

We've just gotta try and sort out logistics of getting there, where we are gonna stay etc... The initial plan was to fly-out to Boston in Sept then have a couple days there again then take a road trip to Toronto/Niagara Falls via Vermont or something so this is has thrown a bit of a curveball. Buddies arent as carefree with their money as me as well so always makes things less simple when organising! I've fuuucked up my gambling bankroll recently though so thinking about it I probably need to start being less frivolous with my money!
    Is it your first time in the states?

If you do check out Niagara Falls, check out both sides, they're quite different views.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Is it your first time in the states?

If you do check out Niagara Falls, check out both sides, they're quite different views.
    nah did Boston and New York last year. My buddy lives in Boston so that's why the plan was initially to go from there and take a road trip. So now will have to look at flying to Chicago then going from there to Boston or other way around

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I may also be going to Riotfest, got a friend who wants to go.

The world needs to see V, MD, Nunya, and Punisher doing shots.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I may also be going to Riotfest, got a friend who wants to go.

The world needs to see V, MD, Nunya, and Punisher doing shots.
    More of a PBR scene there, plus last year it poured the entire time.

Come on down, you guys can take turns rolling me around in my wheelchair.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

More of a PBR scene there, plus last year it poured the entire time.

Come on down, you guys can take turns rolling me around in my wheelchair.
    Haha will you let us pull wheelies when ur in it?!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Depends on how drunk I am.

MD

It'll be like Workaholics meets Wheels & the Leg Man.

Nunya accidentally live-bet $500000 on a Facebook fight. Can he convince kushmoney to cancel the wager before the game ends?

Find out Saturdays on SBR.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

"Hit you to the body bro", "I'm still the best" - Runs out the door when Wilder flinches at him.

The man is clearly insane, but that was pretty funny. Pretty crazy Wilder would participate in that though, that shit could come back to haunt him if he seriously injured the dude. That power uppercut when the dude was already on the ground could have caused some serious damage if it hit home.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Guy deserved it. you dont talk shit about a mans seed.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Guy deserved it. you dont talk shit about a mans seed.
    That reminds me, I haven't made flowers on you in weeks.

Also, Brooks by decision +1385, LOL. Missed it, f-ck!

MD

Krause by decision +390 is pretty horribly off by my estimation. I think that he only rarely finishes Varner when he wins.

MD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...al_arts_record

Big name for just your fourth fight.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Krause by decision +390 is pretty horribly off by my estimation. I think that he only rarely finishes Varner when he wins.
    Agree to a degree, it rhymes. He has a pretty impressive finish rate though, tempered by varner's durability. Still think its a reasonable play.

MD

"This guy is one of the best 285ers in the world, but I'm going to show why I'm one of the best at 206." - Tito Ortiz

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    "Hit you to the body bro", "I'm still the best" - Runs out the door when Wilder flinches at him.

The man is clearly insane, but that was pretty funny. Pretty crazy Wilder would participate in that though, that shit could come back to haunt him if he seriously injured the dude. That power uppercut when the dude was already on the ground could have caused some serious damage if it hit home.
    Yep this is the same dude

MD

Hey Ron, drop me a PM before the card tonight, got something I want to discuss with you.

Also, Mo by decision +320 2u, Mo +210 1u. Might as well throw those in here since I just tweeted them.

MD

I keep thinking about that Rampage fight, and it's starting to make even less sense to me.

My estimation puts Mo at about -180, can't imagine a world where Rampage is the favourite. May add more to my Twitter plays.

marzwoody

I keep thinking about that Rampage fight, and it's starting to make even less sense to me.

My estimation puts Mo at about -180, can't imagine a world where Rampage is the favourite. May add more to my Twitter plays.
    I see rampage winning

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I see rampage winning

Bader took him down and beltran put him up against the cage for a while.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I am playing Mo tonight; both competitors have crazy question marks at this point in their career. obviously, motiviation, knees, are Rampages and for Mo it is his lack of chin and knees. I think it is a little bit closer than the odds suggest so I will throw a 25er on Mo.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Bader took him down and beltran put him up against the cage for a while.
    all depends on how much weight you give to Rampage's injuries. Big variable. Against Bader he was totally fuucked (according to him) with injuries and is why he was fat and way overweight but took the fight because of his relationship with Japan

marzwoody

all depends on how much weight you give to Rampage's injuries. Big variable. Against Bader he was totally fuucked (according to him) with injuries and is why he was fat and way overweight but took the fight because of his relationship with Japan
    Rampage looks fired up man! hes fighting a guy he hates, he should be well trained, this should be the best rampage we have seen in a while. just don't see mo taking him down. wouldn't be surprised if rampage gets the KO. but you never know how rampage will perform. as a fan i'm hoping rampage wins. or he should just call it quits on his career.

mmaed

Yeah I remember that. Good point. I just watched mo vs zayats and I wasn't impressed. I could even see someone giving zayats the decision. Mo didn't really outland him he just pressed him up against the cage multiple times. He didn't even get him down. I've changed my mind on Mo taking Rampage down for three rounds. Probably isn't going to happen. Maybe one or two though.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

All Mo needs is a jab, and to TRY to take him down. With little else happening, clinch control wins. Although, Rampage may also score points by throwing his hands in the air and saying, Cmon!

mmaed

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    All Mo needs is a jab, and to TRY to take him down. With little else happening, clinch control wins. Although, Rampage may also score points by throwing his hands in the air and saying, Cmon!
    That's called octagon control.

Anyone else have trouble typing responses on this forum?

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Octagon...

MD

Doing some last-minute work on some of these, working on my final numbers. Not convinced that Chandler has the wrestling advantage tonight, though I'm sure we'll find out. Considering more than just a small play on Brooks.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

MD do you think +185 is the best we will get on Mo now? deciding whether I want to bet now or wait. I gotta imagine the public will hit Rampage as we get closer to the fight, my goal is to get it at around +200

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    MD do you think +185 is the best we will get on Mo now? deciding whether I want to bet now or wait. I gotta imagine the public will hit Rampage as we get closer to the fight, my goal is to get it at around +200
    Sorry for not replying to this, just saw it, my bad.

Rough night for MD. Mo and Shlemenko crushed all of my profits from Brooks (and more), who saved my night from becoming an utter catastrophe, at the least.

Oh well, at least it was fun. And hey, the Rampage/Mo fight went exactly as I thought it would, so there's that. Feeling good about my plays, other than Shlemenko.

Bellator need to put a lot more work into their production, by the way. Some very interesting fights lost in a haystack of advertisements and hyperbole.

MD

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/18...on-rampage-day

One of the comments:

Transcript:

Luke Thomas: give us your thoughts.
    Mo: ahma tohmbahe losss sasasa talmbout puhmina eye in mah eye. Keep it real. Isasa grabrabra in mah eye know he lost. Sergrama.
    Luke Thomas: fair enough.

marzwoody

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/18...on-rampage-day

One of the comments:

Transcript:

Luke Thomas: give us your thoughts.
    Mo: ahma tohmbahe losss sasasa talmbout puhmina eye in mah eye. Keep it real. Isasa grabrabra in mah eye know he lost. Sergrama.
    Luke Thomas: fair enough.

Nice eye. rampage jacked him up. and if i was a lesser person i would be making fun of you right now

MD

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Nice eye. rampage jacked him up. and if i was a lesser person i would be making fun of you right now
    Make fun of me for the Shlemenko bet, that was awful. The Mo bet was clearly the right side though and I don't regret it at all. Good bet IMO. Mo dec +350 was just ridiculous.

First ... 71727374757677 ... Last