DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question for you, you seem to have a ton of problems with the community here (and being the dirty manlet kids we are who can blame you) so how would you fix it? How ever do we gain the respect we all so desperately crave?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    I take it back, one of the four best cappers on the internet. Badass.

I would imagine it's because lawyers don't do anything for free, I personally pay Punisher a TON of betpoints for the smiley faces on my thread. It's a business after all.

Question for you, you seem to have a ton of problems with the community here (and being the dirty manlet kids we are who can blame you) so how would you fix it? How ever do we gain the respect we all so desperately crave?
    truth. dfc you think im stroking all these peckers for free? im feeding my family with these high fives.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    truth. dfc you think im stroking all these peckers for free? im feeding my family with these high fives.
    Lol if you were a lawyer you would be too busy saying "Have YOU been injured in an automobile accident?" Btw what happened to my niqqa "dwyer". It was cellino, dwyer, and barnes when they blasted these commercials in my face while i watched seaquest dsv

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    sopranos
    Ambiguous.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Ambiguous.
    It's like when you manlets talk about my niqqa jewy oddessa. Even the paid poster touts are too pussy to make threads trying to beat his openers. They couldn't even beat his openers air betting with 20 accounts.

No wonder Oddessa doesn't post here. he is kinda alpha for a jew

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Lol if you were a lawyer you would be too busy saying "Have YOU been injured in an automobile accident?" Btw what happened to my niqqa "dwyer". It was cellino, dwyer, and barnes when they blasted these commercials in my face while i watched seaquest dsv

lmao im probably the only person around who can appreciate this comment

i dont do personal injury or criminal work. basically i get paid by a joo to be on sbr all day, while i simultaneously receive betpoints for stroking peckers on said message board. and you want to hate on me for this??

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

i dont do personal injury or criminal work. basically i get paid by a joo to be on sbr all day, while i simultaneously receive betpoints for stroking peckers on said message board. and you want to hate on me for this??
    Punisher's 3 Ps.

Peckers
    Pizza Points &
    Perjury

DeFactoCrippler

you are just stroking the wrong peckers lol

but wait, is this your way of telling me YOU ARE DWYER?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Thank f-ck for that.

Poirier wins, and my huge (top five of the year) straight plays at -170 cashes, in addition to a few of the parlays I posted. Absolutely massive weekend for me now. If Del Rosario wins it'll be my biggest weekend of the year.

MD

Putting some moniez on Smith by decision at +340.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Putting some moniez on Smith by decision at +340.
    Matt Mitrione small +210
    Jamie Varner small -110
    Poirier large -170
    Colton Smith moderate +230

Lombard/Poirier parlay, moderate
    Del Rosario/Poirier parlay at just under +100, large.

1. 12/15/2012 10:00 PM UFC Fighting 1202 Shane del Rosario* -240 vs Pat Barry
    2. 12/15/2012 7:30 PM UFC Fighting 1702 Rustam Khabilov* -230 vs Vinc Pichel
    3. 12/15/2012 5:30 PM UFC Fighting 1952 Tim Elliott* -165 vs Jared Papazian

+220 approximately, somewhere in that region. Small.

If Poirier wins, it's going to be an absolutely massive weekend for me regardless of how my other bets go. About as big as weekends get.
    I added more to Mitrione, and will possibly add a bit more closer to fight time if the odds improve.
    Really hoping for a Poirier win tomorrow; I'm large on him straight, and he's the last leg of these parlays:

Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Win 12/14/12 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Hector Lombard -210* vs Rousimar Palhares
    Pending 12/15/12 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1402 Dustin Poirier -260* vs Jonathan Brookins
    Pending 5 Team Parlay
    Win 12/14/12 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Hector Lombard -210* vs Rousimar Palhares
    Win 12/14/12 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1401 Chad Mendes -1300* vs Yaotzin Meza
    Win 12/14/12 7:30pm UFC Fighting 1602 Mike Pierce -325* vs Seth Baczynski
    Win 12/14/12 6:30pm UFC Fighting 1802 Mike Wilkinson -205* vs Brendan Loughnane
    Pending 12/15/12 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1402 Dustin Poirier -260* vs Jonathan Brookins

+102, and +320, approximately.

Was on the wrong side in the Wilkinson fight, though.
    Cashed these two parlays, cashed huge on Poirier, Smith moderate at +230 and Smith by decision at +340 cashes for a large payout. Del Rosario gets KO'd and I whiff on a couple of parlays, including my quite large parlay with Poirier. Big night, huge weekend.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

fu-kin del rosario grapples for 30 seconds and completely gasses out. Has the cardio of a coconut tree

MD

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    fu-kin del rosario grapples for 30 seconds and completely gasses out. Has the cardio of a coconut tree
    All that heavyweight variance I think. Arguably a better striker with clearly superior wrestling and jitsu, gets caught with some big shots and put away. All the credit in the world to Pat Barry though. I was really happy to see him win, one of the most likeable guys in the sport.

MD

Taking Constantinos Philippou +150 against Boetsch.
    Last edited by MD; 12-16-12 at 06:09 PM.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking Constantinos Philippou +150 against Boetsch.
    Like Constantinos as well. Also feeling a play on Belcher as well. I feel he is the darkhorse in the welterweight division. Guy seems to get no credit for how good he actually is. I just hope he doesn't get smothered by Okami. Only way i see Okami winning.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Like Constantinos as well. Also feeling a play on Belcher as well. I feel he is the darkhorse in the welterweight division. Guy seems to get no credit for how good he actually is. I just hope he doesn't get smothered by Okami. Only way i see Okami winning.
    I got some money on Belcher some time after the line opened (got him at around +140 I think), but I'm just betting Philipou for now to see how the line moves. People really don't respect Boetsch, but if he drops to arb-able ranges, I'll arb out and put a legitimate bet on Boetsch. I think he deserves to be a favourite.

MD

No points for guessing who pounded Boetsch from +130. He has two thumbs and they're both posting from my Gabe account.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah would of taken that for sure

MD

Anyone have any idea why I never, ever get e-mails from BestFightOdds about openers even though I always subscribe to new alerts? I even added their sending e-mail to my trusted senders list. I was lucky to even see the lines had opened, I woke up just in time to catch that Boetsch line. I missed all of the remaining openers, for lack of effort.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah dont think it's ever worked for me...might of got one in junk email once. They are a bit behind anyway so often the lines wont be what they are shown as on bestfightodds....still obviously very useful tho

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Anyone have any idea why I never, ever get e-mails from BestFightOdds about openers even though I always subscribe to new alerts? I even added their sending e-mail to my trusted senders list. I was lucky to even see the lines had opened, I woke up just in time to catch that Boetsch line. I missed all of the remaining openers, for lack of effort.
    had the same problem. saw the alerts going into my spam box so i had to mark the "not spam" option. been working ever since.

have you checked if its going into spam even though you have it listed as as a trusted sender?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Real sharps scrape their own lines.

MD

Yeah, there's nothing in my inbox or my spam folders, Punisher. Nothing at all.

Also, on Wineland moderate +150.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

The alerts have never worked for me either, dunno what the deal is.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Mee 2 i feel like alan belcher is the darkpony in the bantamweight division!

MD

Henderson/Machida goes the distance at +125 is insane value. Machida KOing Henderson is very unlikely, as is Henderson landing the H-bomb (or anything else, really) on Machida.
    Forgot to post this here. Machida/Henderson goes the distance +125 moderate.

MD

Playing Chandler -185.

MD

Velasquez wins inside distance small-moderate: +216. Hoping for better odds on the straight line by fight time, as prop limits are a killer.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

What do you think about byron bloodworth, I think hes undervalued here against Perez..

bjpenn85

perez have shown that he is on a another level. I think youre right when you point out that he is undervalued. But do you really want to bet on someone just because they are undervalued? I think perez is a ok bet at -400 as a parlay filler.

Fenster
    Fenster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easton was a huge fav over Bloodworth, makes sense Perez is, too.

bjpenn85

Easton is a complete joke. Perez beats beaston.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Maybe I just dont like the guy then, I think Perez isnt very good he just seems to throw bombs. Kim Winslow stopped the fight with john albert when he didnt tap, and he just landed some wild flailing shot against ken stone after ken stone hit him cleanly.

Snake_Pliskan
    Snake_Pliskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    The alerts have never worked for me either, dunno what the deal is.

Try a different email service.....bestfightodds alerts don't work for me on hotmail or my AT&T mail......but do work on gmail.

MD

Limited net access, so making this quick.

Cashed Wineland moderate, Varner small, and lost on Belcher small.
    Cashed LARGE on Cain, who did indeed bury the forum. Great ending to a very profitable year.

First 1234567 ... Last