gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    After this post, you're being a bit of a dick too. And a word fascist. Gabe isn't very smart, so we let him slide when he doesn't use the right words for things. . .

Did you know Armenian has 18 different words for 'hairy'?

A) You have Aspergers
    B) My IQ is still at least 20 points higher than yours.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Agreed, but he's been doing it so long, and is so immune to criticism that it's not even worth it to try.

I think he's a biproduct of the new American way. An average well meaning kid who was told by the schools, his parents, and the tv that he was the brightest, greatest boy alive. If he isn't successful at something it's not his fault, he's the smartest one around, he knows because Mommy and GI Joe told him so.

No one told his generation that someone has to mop the floors, and somebody has to eat the day old bread. They're all going to be the world's most important rock star, every last one of them.
    ...says the schmuck who frequents internet forums and used to claim to be a famous poker player, but when people called him on his bullshit, he started saying he's not someone anybody knows lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like you nunya, but you're a clown. don't push my buttons.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Gabe vs Nunya in an IQ- match up based on statements on this forum:

Gabe +500
    Nunya -600

In reality, there no chance of gabe winning as Gabe probably is high as a motherf during the test as well.

Dont cry gabe, most of us would probably have lost against nunya anyway.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You're saying if Jon Jones is -400 day before a fight, and -750 minutes before the fight, that means the public is NOT betting Jon Jones?

I was saying it means it is. You are saying I'm wrong. Ok.
    No. I think you missed the point of my post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No. I think you missed the point of my post.
    I dont think Gabriel clicked on the link!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

A) You have Aspergers
    B) My IQ is still at least 20 points higher than yours.
    You've made this argument before. And I have told you I am willing to fly to your location and take a proctored IQ test, providing you wager enough to make it worth my while.

I'll even throw you the points, Gabe +4.5, Me -4.5.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I don't like to take sides but, someone needs to set the record straight. It seems like Nunya just gets high and bets everything he owns on fighters based on their nationality and hog size, he's so desperate for external validation on an internet gambling forum that it kinda makes him look bad.

In stark contrast to gabe, who could care less what strangers think of him, is clearly a very knowledgeable person here due to his better understanding of gambling, statistics and probability. I think its obvious who's the better man here. Everyone is just jealous of gabe, cuz he's a pro mma gambler.
    Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave omalley21 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bjpenn85

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I'm just messing around. I've got nothing but love for both of ya. Just having little fun.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    I'm just messing around. I've got nothing but love for both of ya. Just having little fun.
    After reading your breakdown of Condit vs GSP in another thread, I almost took you seriously on this.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Hendricks line has gone from -121 to -145 on Pinnacle, and -130 to -145 on BM so in terms of betting public Hendricks has got the action. But in terms of people on forums and that it does seem majority like Kampmann to win. I noticed on the mmajunkie poll has Kampmann favoured as does the tapology predictions thing. MMAJunkie poll also has Lawlor favoured over Carmont as well.

Kind of thinking maybe I should max Kampmann now at +131 on pinnacle with hope of getting Hendricks closer to Evens just before fight time as I do think Kampmann might get the late action, but then if you look at the line history for Martin his odds by fight time have in last few fights ended up being better than opening odds. Against Ellenberger he opened at +145 and closed at +175. Against Alves opened at -115 and could get him at +140 by fight time. Against Story opened at +110 and available at +115 by fight time. Against Sanchez he opened and closed at pretty much same (+135/+136).
    Should of gone with what I thought and maxed Kampmann at +131. Can get Hendricks at -112 now on sportbet

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Kampman/Hendricks could be fight of the night. Both fighters should be giving it everything.

MD

Should of gone with what I thought and maxed Kampmann at +131. Can get Hendricks at -112 now on sportbet
    Kampmann +125 on Paddy. I mercilessly abused that line though (plus my earlier +130 Kampmann plays for a massive arb), so I'm expecting it to drop pretty soon. Get on it quick.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Kampmann +125 on Paddy. I mercilessly abused that line though (plus my earlier +130 Kampmann plays for a massive arb), so I'm expecting it to drop pretty soon. Get on it quick.
    I'm limited to pennies on sites like Paddy unfortunately so I have to do it on sites like Pinnacle if I'm gonna do it. William Hill is only one that lets me get anything substantial down and that is only on fight day. They let me put £1650 on Riddle which I arbed with Maguire on pinnacle

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Kampman/Hendricks could be fight of the night. Both fighters should be giving it everything.
    Yeah tempted to play it

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Opps, wrong thread

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

johnny hen will pull the win.kamp was very lucky in his last fight.the filthly one ,will suffer tonight he has no chance.gsp looks scared.condit will finish him.
    Last edited by Vrakas; 11-17-12 at 05:10 PM. Reason: error wording

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=BIGDAY;16760310]Loshak is a STUD!

Loshak is a MMA Sharp with his Hendricks selection. [/QUOTE

Cash that fukker LOSHAK!! I tailed Loshak on Hendricks!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nice on Bigday

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I got lucky V

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finally, you Sir, are the very DEFINITION of square money. Keep making those mega-favorite parlays.
    mega-fav parlays are far from square in the mma market. Many books won't offer them.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Gabe vs Nunya in an IQ- match up based on statements on this forum:

Gabe +500
    Nunya -600

In reality, there no chance of gabe winning as Gabe probably is high as a motherf during the test as well.

Dont cry gabe, most of us would probably have lost against nunya anyway.
    it's sad that internet poker kicked nunya's ass so bad he had to come to the mma section of a degen site to be in the top 10%. I guess if real mma sharps started posting here nuyna would head off to the nascar forum to display his wares of kelly betting with 10 dollar limits. Then posting screenshots of losing live bets so far off market value that he got free rolled.

bjpenn85

nascar forum hah. Most people with a 5 year education easily are within the 10%. my estimate is within 5 if he has a proper iq-score. anyway, are you sharp?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

165 IQ, at least 25pts over Nunsie

bjpenn85

even if you was, no one would believe you. try with 125? ill say fakk no, seriously..

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    even if you was, no one would believe you. try with 125? ill say fakk no, seriously..
    your english still needs work. lol

i scored 165 and keep in mind i'm awful at math. though, at the time i knew more than i did now. i have completely forgotten everything i learned post-times tables in the third grade lol... i don't know why, my brain just doesn't remember all the algebra and geometry i used to know. couldn't solve a simple problem to save my life.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

i scored 165 and keep in mind i'm awful at math. though, at the time i knew more than i did now. i have completely forgotten everything i learned post-times tables in the third grade lol... i don't know why, my brain just doesn't remember all the algebra and geometry i used to know. couldn't solve a simple problem to save my life.

IQ tests don't have math problems on them.

IQ scores have a standard deviation of 16 points, which puts 165 at over 4 standard deviations above average, making you smarter than 99.997% of other human beings. Why are you wasting your brain power on comedy instead of being a rocket surgeon?

I'll make you a prop bet that you can't make it into MENSA, which only requires being at the 98th percentile.

What do you say?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    it's sad that internet poker kicked nunya's ass so bad he had to come to the mma section of a degen site to be in the top 10%. I guess if real mma sharps started posting here nuyna would head off to the nascar forum to display his wares of kelly betting with 10 dollar limits. Then posting screenshots of losing live bets so far off market value that he got free rolled.
    Still winning at poker, pal. Money isn't as good these days. Can't 8 table 30-60 anymore. Still could make a decent living just playing poker however.

If you'd like to play heads up some time, let me know.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

this is the saddest thing i've ever seen, you guys are squabbling over 150-160 IQs?????????

my IQ is 215 and I usually don't mention it because a lot of people I hang out with have 25-50 points on me

you guys are going back and forth over a few points in the 160 range????

unreal

guys, this is making me embarrassed for you

MD

Still winning at poker, pal. Money isn't as good these days. Can't 8 table 30-60 anymore. Still could make a decent living just playing poker however.

If you'd like to play heads up some time, let me know.
    Play on Titan -> get your table limits increased -> 28 table the small/midstakes jackpot SNG's -> do the dinosaur.

Easiest profit you're ever likely to make.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Titan isn't open to US players anymore.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

its called brain atrophy. parts of your brain deteriorate if you dont use it, just like muscle atrophy.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

First 12