Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

wow nice performance from struve. Baby step improvements for him,

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

lol fuked

oh well shit happens

struve got better miocic was doing good but i don't know what he was doing just standing there

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once Struve started to use the jab, fight got interesting. Only took him like 8 fights...lol

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

GABE...WHAT THE penetrate DID I TELL YOU!!! HAHAHAHAH

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a finish. I'll bet an underdog that's the more experienced, more complete martial artist every time. Awesome night. Hope everyone did well

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

What a poor effort by Stipe. Gassing after 4 minutes, WTF?

Lost on him but won on fight ends by TKO so I broke even on the fight. Made profit overall on the card but disappointed by Stipe.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    What a poor effort by Stipe. Gassing after 4 minutes, WTF?

Lost on him but won on fight ends by TKO so I broke even on the fight. Made profit overall on the card but disappointed by Stipe.
    why on earth would a professional pay the juice on a 50/50 fight like that?

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice win by struve, I've noticed he is kind of a slow starter...

Finally on a little win streak now, about time!!! Congrats winners!

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

UFC got the W tonight.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16980

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
    Par'd up large on Nelson and Pickett. Mismatches ahoy!
    On mills. By the way does anyone know what the Christ happened to Nick Osipczak?
    Little bit on Sass. Not that I'd recommend it.
    That'll make the night for me. Taking Hardy moderate.
    Don'tcha just love these B-shows?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

fukken Miocic

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

+1500 or +1600

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

That a boy Struve!!!! I lost $220 on Sass, and $60 on Maguire. I won $100 on Peralta and I won $390 on Struve, total profit was $210 for the night. A little bummed as I thought this weekend would be more profitable.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

3-0. Needed a good night!

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post

+1500 or +1600
    Well done sir...

Grabaka
    Update your status

Thank you Masta

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    I'll focking lean back and arch my piss stream right into your 6'8 face.
    hahaha

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

See I lost on Miococ and will admit it still a good day though with Gunnar, Wiman, Akira, and Peralta.

Would have been much penetrating better with Stipe though haha. Did hav Struve ITD hedged but still would have came out another 4 units ahead had Miocic's ITD play and parlay I had him in came through.

I have predicted every Struve fight right I can remember until now...and I am a Struve fan. I just figured Stipe would be able to crack his chin. Yet, when he got Struve against the cage, he would just back off. I like Struve though, so I don't care much lol.
    Last edited by Dillonious Monk; 09-29-12 at 06:22 PM.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonious Monk View Post
    See I lost on Miococ and will admit it still a good day though with Gunnar, Wiman, Akira, and Peralta.

Would have been much penetrating better with Stipe though haha. Did hav Struve ITD hedged but still would have came out another 4 units ahead had Miocic's ITD play and parlay I had him in came through.

I have predicted every Struve fight right I can remember until now...and I am a Struve fan. I just figured Stipe would be able to crack his chin. Yet, when he got Struve against the cage, he would just back off. I like Struve though, so I don't care much lol.
    Lol this phaget is still here? You must really need the approval like your friend wannabet. Most pathetic display from a human being I have ever seen, no joke. Fury and Wannabet don't get much respect around here, lol, it would be better for you if you stayed on twitter.

Dillonious Monk

Lol this phaget is still here? You must really need the approval like your friend wannabet. Most pathetic display from a human being I have ever seen, no joke. Fury and Wannabet don't get much respect around here, lol, it would be better for you if you stayed on twitter.
    haha whatever you say hardass!

FYI: Acting like a hardass on an internet forum and having a gangster display pic does not make you a hardass! and Wannabet has made a shitload of profit on MMA! Probably way more than you, so talk all the shit you wan't Scarface!

bjpenn85

De facto, why do you dislike/make fun of/having a laugh at luca fury?

Im not taking any side, just wondering..

Dillonious Monk

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    De facto, why do you dislike/make fun of/having a laugh at luca fury?

Im not taking any side, just wondering..
    lol possibly because Luca and Wannabet make WAY more than him on MMA and he's jealous?

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

I didn't get to see the card. Is it worth me going back and watching?

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

3 for 3!

Sep 29, 2012 12:42:07 PM Single #265198734
    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline
    Both Must Fight For Action.
    UFC on Fuel TV 5 - Capital FM Arena, Nottingham, England
    (5010) Gunnar Nelson -350 Sep 29/12@01:45p

Web US$ 5500.00 US$ 1571.43

[ # 125682811 ] UFC Fuel TV 5 - Sadollah Vs Hardy( Risking: 700.00 - To Win: 466.67 ) WIN

[ # 125686939 ] UFC Fuel TV 5 - Struve Vs Miocic( Risking: 500.00 - To Win: 750.00 ) WIN

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

haha whatever you say hardass!

FYI: Acting like a hardass on an internet forum and having a gangster display pic does not make you a hardass! and Wannabet has made a shitload of profit on MMA! Probably way more than you, so talk all the shit you wan't Scarface!
    he's my hero too

bjpenn85

wannebet had a.kind of..smug attitude. I def understand why that attitude rubs people the wrong way. Anyway, Dillonious munk, you need to work on youre sense of humour, judging by your last "comebacks". Embarrassing. really.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    why on earth would a professional pay the juice on a 50/50 fight like that?
    How the hell was that 50/50? He was owning Struve until he inexplicably gassed after 4 minutes. He had shown good cardio for a heavyweight in the past. The only time he had slowed down in the past was in the third round vs Beltran in his UFC debut where he was lighting up Joey for 15 minutes. And even then, he only slowed down, not outright gassed.

Technique and style wise, Struve had nothing for Miocic. He only had offense was Stipe was completely gassed for no reason. Oviously that wasn't a 50/50 fight. I never saw anyone on here claiming Struve would win via cardio. You and a bunch of other people thought Struve would out-technique him with BJJ. You were obviously wrong.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    he's my hero too

someone should add some Rap lyrics to this.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    How the hell was that 50/50? He was owning Struve until he inexplicably gassed after 4 minutes. He had shown good cardio for a heavyweight in the past. The only time he had slowed down in the past was in the third round vs Beltran in his UFC debut where he was lighting up Joey for 15 minutes. And even then, he only slowed down, not outright gassed.

Technique and style wise, Struve had nothing for Miocic. He only had offense was Stipe was completely gassed for no reason. Oviously that wasn't a 50/50 fight. I never saw anyone on here claiming Struve would win via cardio. You and a bunch of other people thought Struve would out-technique him with BJJ. You were obviously wrong.
    Dunno about that, Struve can take a punch, imo that's all Miocic had, on the ground I think Struve wins that fight easy.

Dillonious Monk

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    wannebet had a.kind of..smug attitude. I def understand why that attitude rubs people the wrong way. Anyway, Dillonious munk, you need to work on youre sense of humour, judging by your last "comebacks". Embarrassing. really.
    Why me? I'm not the one acting like a tough guy with a gangster display pic, man lol.

I get a fight right, I brag a little. I get a fight wrong, I eat my words. I do think I show more constructive analysis for my picks though than alot of you guys. I give a well thought out explanation of why I think a guy will win and you guys just ignore me or say "nahh, I think this guy will win" without really giving a good explanation why.

I was right on DJ by decision and Wiman, but wrong on Stipe.

I realize there was value on Struve but I figured Stipe would win. But there was also value on DJ by decision @ +400 but I figured Benavidez would still win.

So the people calling out Luca for betting Stipe need to call out all the people on here who were betting Benavidez from -280 to -300...and there were alot of them...not to mention the people who had like 30 grand on him or the people who had him in like 4 parlays.
    Last edited by Dillonious Monk; 09-29-12 at 07:11 PM.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol possibly because Luca and Wannabet make WAY more than him on MMA and he's jealous?
    Lol, I put more money into action tonight on MMA alone than Wannabet's entire bankroll (as do many others here). I remember when wannabet was too pussy to make a bet for 1k vs him shutting his phaget mouth (seriously). We were even going to send the money to his phaget middle aged friend vanity. He still wouldn't do it. His lifetime profit is 2k (if he even bets for real). It's funny watching 16 year old sherdoggers spooge over that, lol.

As for fury, I thought when people said he lived in his mothers basement people were just exaggerating, but it's actually true. Pro mma gambler?

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Dunno about that, Struve can take a punch, imo that's all Miocic had, on the ground I think Struve wins that fight easy.
    Yeah, but the point is he had NO WAY to get it to the ground since he has horrible wrestling while Stipe has good wrestling. The fight was going to be all standing. That's why I liked Stipe to win. A lot of these guy bragging about Struve may have gotten the bet right, but their reasoning was completely wrong. He didn't win by being the more skilled fight or being a good style to face Micioc, he won because Stipe showed up with horrible cardio for the first time in his career. Now if the Struve bettors picked him to win via cardio, that would be a way different story.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Fair enough but in my eyes Struve wins that fight 8/10 times, the only way he loses is a big punch. I think hes alot better than people give him credit for and still only 24. I want to see him fight Jon Jones sometime.

Luca Fury

As for fury, I thought when people said he lived in his mothers basement people were just exaggerating, but it's actually true. Pro mma gambler?
    That's because I told people. I have a good reason for going back, so I'm not ashamed about it at all.

I'm back at home now because I'm saving up money to move out of this shit hole known as Minnesota. I'm going to move to California when I have a total of 50k in my savings account. It's way easier to save up when you don't have to a bunch of apartment bills. Hoping to move to LA where I have family next year. I could move now, but LA is expensive and there will be a lot of initial costs once I get there. Will be easier if I have a nice nest egg to fall back on to deal with extra expenses. You never know when a losing streak might occur, and I don;t want to be stranded in a new part of the country when that happens.

Grabaka
    Update your status

I agree with Luca...Stipe was the right side.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last