bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Josh Grispi..

Whats with this guy going from a first round killer in the WEC to a stepping stone in the UFC? To think he was scheduled to fight Jose Aldo at one stage. It would have probably been a candidate for beat-down of the year.

I hope he doesn't get cut just yet. I have made $$ fading him since Poirier beat the snot out of him.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

There's a reason he's "The Fluke"...

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Feel bad for this guy. Especially since he's a local guy. He was going through alot of family issues over the last few fights. Figured that may have attributed to his lackluster performances since wec folded shop. It's terribly disappointing that the most pivotal aspect of this fight, staying upright, he couldn't do it.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grispi should retire. The kid isnt a fighter.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Grispi should retire. The kid isnt a fighter.
    Well that might be a bit of an overstatement.Definitely a bit young to be having this type of slide but also young enough to put it back together. I'm curious to see if he even has a job in the ufc anymore. 0-3 since being in the ufc usually doesn't bode well for a fighter.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I hit George Roop as a huge dog against him, I had Roop capped as the small fav, was happy to get him as a giant dog.