Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I like how Gabe edited his post though which showed he had Raiders in every parlay!
    Ross Gellar mistake there.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

i edited it not long after posting, before the game started i think. i figured it was enough time for josh to have seen it.

but yeah, i took a big hit on the raiders.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Also, I didn't have a bunch of parlays with the Raiders in there, I just had a bunch of Raiders+Rousey 2 teamers... Raiders with Rousey, I was gettin Rousey at +EV

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Uncle Nunya is going to be very upset Gabriel

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Uncle Nunya is going to be very upset Gabriel
    what else is new

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

sorry fellas, raiders blew alot of chances to score, missed 2 fgs, but all in all i shoulda thought it out more and bet the under, becuase i was betting against dallas's offensive line, woulda thought the raiders coulda put something on the board. tough hit.

JoshKnows46

PLAYS I JUMPED ON EARLY:
    Nate Diaz +130 $500
    Glover Teixeira -275 $550
    Johny Hendricks -130 $500

--------------------------------------------------
    Wednesday:
    Giants -3.5 $500..............vs dallas

sunday:
    St. Louis Ml +270
    Titans Ml +200
    Pittsburgh Ml +113
    Bucs Ml +112
    $100 Each

Steelers Team Total OVER 22...................vs denver
    Washington Redskins team total OVER 21......vs saints
    Buffalo Team total OVER 18.5......................vs jets
    $150 each

St. Louis +7...................vs lions
    Titans +6.......................vs ne
    Pittsburgh +2.5...............vs denver
    $500 Each

Texans -12...................................... .....vs miami
    Bucs +2.5.................................... ........vs carolina
    Seattle -2.5 ........................................ ..vs arizona
    $250 each

JoshKnows46

my thoughts from another forum i post at...

Like the g-men too, better in the trenches o-line and d-line. if you can't block, then you can't run or pass, simple as that...... expect a relatively low socring game, but dallas defense still sucks, so wouldnt be surprised to see giants score alot, and dallas forced to pass, causing either fumbles by hits on romo or interceptions by romo causing short fields, plus lots of time stoppages when dallas has the ball, or quick scores in catch-up mode. either way the game goes, i see giants winning by atleast a TD....final score could be 24-17 or 34-20, depending on the flow of the game, and turnovers and what part of the field they happen, thats why i think a total play should be a no play, cus it could go either way, lean under, but you also gotta remember giants now have a homerun hitter at running back that can take it back on any play as giants try to milk clock, in david wilson....giants win by 7 or more in either senerio.
    witten, romo's favorite target, and favorite in the redzone is also out, he rathers him over dez on the post route, as he usually only does the post route every once in a while on first down when in range, and everything across the middle after that.....but that is built in the line, i think that was the reason for the 1 point change, and i absolutly love getting giants under 4, which i believe is more of a key number than 3.
    line coulda also went off becuase the majority are on giants, it might went back down cus the +4 got some people to go on dallas, and romo's performance in the last preseason game he played, he really showed off with out his main recievers, but they weren't playing giants d-line in a real game.
    also went up*
    St. louis is my favorite play of the week, expect them to win by double didgits against the lions. their secret weapn is my secret weapon in every fantasy league i'm in, he goes by GREG THE LEG, fisher loves his fg's, he doesn't care if its 4th and inches, he never goes for it, st.louis only needs to get to the forthy, greg makes 50 and 60 yarders like most kickers make extra points...detriots secondary is banged up, st. louis offense is improved, steven jackson in the best shape of his life, they'll have no problem scoring on detroit....st. louis got a better reciever corps in steve smith and brain quick, and they got Finnegan in the offseason who will be able to slow down calvin.

"Newly acquired Lions CB Drayton Florence was already getting first-team reps at Monday's practice.
    Florence was just signed on Saturday. With Chris Houston (ankle) sidelined, he lined up at right corner opposite rookie Bill Bentley. Jacob Lacey and Kevin Barnes are also in the mix for snaps in this shaky secondary." chris houston and Louis Delmas are likely both out, lions have been bringing guys in and out, left and right to try to find anyone to put back there this weekend.

---------------------------------------------------------
    new england game will be close only becuase of bill belichek, tenny will spread ne's defense out, and keep them off balance with chris johnson and jake locker running out the backfield, and all the weapons they have at wr, and te, just too much speed and mismatchs for that defense to hold down. tenny will shut ne's rushing attack down, then they'll be able to pin their ears back and come after brady and that sorry o-line, brady will make shit happen cus he's brady but he'll be coming from behind all game as long as locker manages the game, and doesn't make too many mistakes and force things, his guys will be open against a defense that hasnt meshed yet. also dont forget about the superbowl hang-over, no team has covered their first game after losing the superbowl the previous year, the last 10+ years i believe. titans pull off the upset by a fg at home.Patriots

"RG Brian Waters still has not reported to the team.
    New England's opener is seven days away. The Pats have been incredibly patient with Waters -- a 35-year-old rumored to be contemplating retirement -- but at some point they're going to have to move on. In their third preseason game, the Patriots started Donald Thomas at right guard with Marcus Cannon at right tackle. Thomas was clearly one of the offensive line's weakest links."

last report, even if he shows up, he'll be out of shape, he's a lineman...."According to ESPN Boston, the situation remains "fluid" with Patriots RG Brian Waters.
    Under contract for $1.4 million, Waters skipped the entire offseason program and camp, but the Patriots have kept his locker intact and yet to issue his No. 54 uniform. However, Waters reportedly wants to play closer to his Texas home. Right guard was a preseason trouble spot for the Pats, so they may soon be compelled to "enhance" Waters' salary in an effort to get him to report."

a few quick thoughts...lets win some money...

seattle defense against skelton, anuff said....wilson is for real, they might finally have a offense to go with that already great defense...this is a team you can bet early and often till the linesmakers and public figure it out.

bucs have improved more than any other team this offseason, doug martin is a mini ray rice, he can do it all, tampa mike with single coverage with vincent jackson will cause some damage, dallas clark at te, freeman will have alot of underneath options to throw to and a deep threat to keep defenses honest...over should be good here too...another team to bet on early and often till linemakers figure it out.

washington should score 21 on this saints defense easy, they shoulda beat them last year, and they scored 30 on them with a lesser talented group, rg3 will show off running and throwing, and couple deep passes to garcon for some quick scores, and new orleans doesnt exactly burn too much clock off...i went with the team total over the washington spread becuase it is a rookie qb making his first start in the superdome, but i wouldnt be surprised by a upset here, i'm obviously hoping against it cus thats my team...but they are banged up all over the defense with injures and suspenses, will be a very good defense once they get there guys back to 100%, but for the first few weeks it will be ugle on the defensive side with injures and learning a new sheme with young players.

buffalo was the hottest team last year the first 6 weeks till the injury bug took them apart and they crumbled, they are healthy and should be able to score 18.5 on the jets easily, buffalo has also improved there defense which should be good for a couple shanchez/tebow fumbles/interceptions, more opurtunitys to score, and possibly short field position.

pitt will air it out this year under haley in three wide sets with brown/wallace/and saunders and chris rainey playing the sproles type roll, and setting his team up with great position with the kick return punt return duties...don't be surprised to see him return one for a td this weekend, as he returned two back last preseason but both were called back on terrible calls by the refs..pitt with revenge angle from last years superbowl, and mannings arm still isnt at 100% streghth doesn't bold well against pitts defense. bet pitt overs till the linemakers and public figure it out.

texans on paper better than miami on defense and offense, top 3 best team, agianst probly the very worst this year, just expect what i see on paper to translate on the field...even when the game gets out of hand, you still have ben tate to deal with, not good for miami. wish i had more to say here, but i'm just betting on the better team, the more experienced team against a young team to do what they are supose to do.
    note- forgot to mention bucs also have one of the best o-lines and they added the best guard in football, nicks from the saints...this could be one of those worst to first type teams the south usually produces every year, i would bet on it, but i wouldnt be surprises either.
    wouldn't bet on it*, but woudnt be surprised....sorry for the spelling errors and rambling, i just ran thru this real quick.

JoshKnows46

Tampa Bay/Carolina Over 46.5 $250
    St. Louis Team Total Over 19.5 $1000

First 1234