sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mizuto Hirota was robbed

Pat Healy is a little bitch for pretending he won that fight. Healy didnt do shit, Literally nothing with the takedowns. Hirota beat his ass.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

+1 Hirota won a narrow decision. hometown boy got a homer decision.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Personally gave the 2nd and 3rd to Healy.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

I thought Healy won a close 29-28 decision...I think a lot of people's judgment is clouded on this fight cause they thought Healy was gonna run through Hirota

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

so failing most takedowns and then getting a weak ass half take down wins the fight under the unified rules. GTFO with that shit.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    I thought Healy won a close 29-28 decision...I think a lot of people's judgment is clouded on this fight cause they thought Healy was gonna run through Hirota
    No, I bet Hirota because I knew healy was a overated can, and he was exposed but rampant racism in this hill billy, tattoo getting, tapout wearing, mo hawk hair cut of a sport ruined it.

-450 lol yeah **** you nick kalikas you ****** that line up yet the judges still stole the money for you.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its hard to win as a Japanese fighter without the head piece to the ref fixed fights they had in pride.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    Its hard to win as a Japanese fighter without the head piece to the ref fixed fights they had in pride.
    shut the f-ck you up you chael sonnen wannabe. You didn't start watching ufc till brock lesnar came over from wwe you f-cking newb. Guaranteed you didnt watch one pride fight on ppv you little piece of shit.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 07-15-12 at 10:25 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

so fake right? Go back to the watching wwe and tuff man contests. Pride was 10x better than the ufc will ever be. "Fans" like you make me sick to my stomach. I hope mma dies because of f-ck faces like you. You're on ignore now. F-ck your life.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

http://media.photobucket.com/image/r...ockflopyf6.gif
    some fixed fights in ufc too brah

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pride was so real the UFC had to pretend it was fake when they tried to come back to Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WsJihB3Qyl0
    Last edited by Kaladarus; 07-15-12 at 11:42 PM.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    That gif is a bit deceptive since Shamrock actually dropped to the floor to grab a hold of Franklin's leg. If that was where the fight ended then it definitely looks like a dive but theres a bit more afterwards. Shamrock actually gets ko'd by GnP later in the round which i assure wasn't a fix. Nice try tho.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Looks fixed to me more than anything in pride like that dumb ass redneck chael sonnen wannabe said. Fertittas are mod ties and used deceptive practices to aquire the ufc. Yeah they would never fix anything. I wasn't trying anything simply pointing out strange things happened in the ufc. What does it matter that the fight didnt end there? He still faked the punch landed. Which would raise a lot of questions about the ufc.

Last edited by sideloaded; 07-16-12 at 01:16 AM.

Mercersux

Well I'm not arguing the fact that its quite possible that there are fixed fights in the ufc. I'd like to think not but if it came to light there were fixed fights i definitely wouldn't be shocked. Pride had a lot of fixed fights. Fighters have come out and said so. Also, it does matter that the fight didn't end there. You were using it as an example of a fix and it didn't display Shamrock taking a dive from a phantom punch. Besides, Shamrock didn't have his hands up and if he didn't drop down he was getting that punch right down the pipe. I don't think it showed anything more than Shamrock not getting his old weak chin tested at that moment.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Pat Healy is a little bitch for pretending he won that fight. Healy didnt do shit, Literally nothing with the takedowns. Hirota beat his ass.
    He landed some nice elbows in the clinch. I agree tho tht could easily of gone to Hirota

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Well I'm not arguing the fact that its quite possible that there are fixed fights in the ufc. I'd like to think not but if it came to light there were fixed fights i definitely wouldn't be shocked. Pride had a lot of fixed fights. Fighters have come out and said so. Also, it does matter that the fight didn't end there. You were using it as an example of a fix and it didn't display Shamrock taking a dive from a phantom punch. Besides, Shamrock didn't have his hands up and if he didn't drop down he was getting that punch right down the pipe. I don't think it showed anything more than Shamrock not getting his old weak chin tested at that moment.
    No, fighters have not, you're confusing pride with pancrase or just believing chael sonnen. Please post some quotes with that bullshit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The Coleman fight is the best example

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

sideloaded, i hate to see you sounding like a bitch, buddy. you must have dropped quite a shitload, especially if you saw the fight going to Hirota.

put it behind you. on to 149...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

No, fighters have not, you're confusing pride with pancrase or just believing chael sonnen. Please post some quotes with that bullshit.
    Here you go.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...hts-were-fixed

The Mijatovic interview is pretty interesting too, but I guess he wasn't a fighter so doesn't count.

Guy Mezger, here:
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/6/11...n-pride-and-wo
    Last edited by NunyaBidness; 07-16-12 at 02:35 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

bleacher report and bloodyelbow haha fail harder next time, what no geocities or wikipedia links?

all you f-cks get the **** out of my thread with pride is fixed bullshit, hirota won and no one can dispute that

Goodridge is a brain damaged ************ and

and guy??

a butthurt \*\*\*\*\*\* is all i can say
    Last edited by sideloaded; 07-16-12 at 04:45 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    sideloaded, i hate to see you sounding like a bitch, buddy. you must have dropped quite a shitload, especially if you saw the fight going to Hirota.

put it behind you. on to 149...

Gabe the fact you thought he won only solidify's it more that he lost because you almost are the worst mma judge on this site.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

So when dana went over there with chuck liddell and liddell got his ass beat that was all fake too right? Never found a forum where 90% of the posters actaully believed what chael sonnen says. All of you really are ******* retards. Why I try to converse with any of you is beyond me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Dana White owner of the ufc commentating on a FIXED PRIDE FIGHT AMIRITE GUIZ???

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

bleacher report and bloodyelbow haha fail harder next time, what no geocities or wikipedia links?
    Good job moving the goalposts.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Gabe the fact you thought he won only solidify's it more that he lost because you almost are the worst mma judge on this site.

He's kinda got you there, gabe.

I had a square ass play on healy like most of us here and still thought he lost.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post

He's kinda got you there, gabe.

I had a square ass play on healy like most of us here and still thought he lost.
    Jesus agrees with me. Dude did enough to win rounds 2 and 3. Hirota didn't. Being against the cage doesn't score points.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Jesus agrees with me. Dude did enough to win rounds 2 and 3. Hirota didn't. Being against the cage doesn't score points.
    Yea I'm real shocked that people are calling this a robbery....it was close but I had it 29-28 Healy...30-27 was shit no doubt.

I'm unbiased I think Lord knows I didn't play Healy at -500ish

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Still butt hURT !!!!!!!!!!!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

first time i ever read this thread. Some classics in it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha of course Gaberz thought Healy dominated!

I also had Healy as last leg of two parlays and remember thinking thank fuuuck this in in his home town!