The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Latest UFC Roster cuts

Jason MacDonald
    David Loiseau
    Ryo Chonan
    David Bielkheden

I hate to see MacDonald go. Obviously he wasn't a title contender, but a decent middle of the road type guy. His losses were to Franklin, Gouveia, Maia, and Quarry. Not like he was losing to scrubs. Hopefully he will get picked up by Strikeforce.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

yea MacDonald has only been in the ufc two and a half years anf has 10 fight. 5-5, and after losing to Quarry puts him in the bottom half of there middleweights. As for Laoiseau, i guessafter his performance in Montreal, they got all they needed out of him

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

thats insane they dont have room for a guy like jason macdonald. But, that is a good thing, at this rate strikeforce, Dream and Affliction, if they had a brain, should have no problem landing more fighters.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

StrikeForce could use both MacDonald and Loiseau for there middleweight division. I'd put Macdonald over Scott Smith and Benji Radach and under Robbie Lawler and Cung Le

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

i want to know who dana next MW star is going to be. He said cung le is going to retire and do movies...

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

RIP #1 Pink Hamster

Riot
    Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats weird, White said McDonald would not be cut cause he always provides a good fight, as for Loiseau , he hasnt been good since losing in the title match to Franklin,