fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you gonna post a vid for the fx card? For entertainment value at least?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    well when Marvin Garcia comes to the big show and starts making waves then I guess I'll look like a jackass and you can bring up this post and embarass me lol. Until then I'm not too worried (cuz quite frankly I don't think he will ever make any kind of run) and I don't think very highly of him.
    He'd be like Alex Soto. Go 0-2, then get cut. Soto ain't great, but I don't know if you could call him a can, either. Papazian has beaten guys that are the equivalent of Soto, you could say. Nothing to write home about, but def not something to write off, either.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Are you gonna post a vid for the fx card? For entertainment value at least?
    I'm thinking about taking the month off. I like sharing with guys like you, v, vitooch, ill, degen, nuny, bigday, jesus, and select others--I love my picks for this card and it'd irk me to think that some of these fools know my picks... Just don't wanna be sharing with people I don't like. I know it sounds like I think too highly of my capping, but it's just one of the few things in life I'm very confident in.

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I'm thinking about taking the month off. I like sharing with guys like you, v, vitooch, ill, degen, nuny, bigday, jesus, and select others--I love my picks for this card and it'd irk me to think that some of these fools know my picks... I know it sounds like I think too highly of my capping, but it's just one of the few things in life I'm very confident in.
    Haha. do the video, you know you wanna.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Haha. do the video, you know you wanna.
    I do, for you guys. Not for the shitheads. I wish my thread was private w/ password access. lol

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I do, for you guys. Not for the shitheads. I wish my thread was private w/ password access. lol
    If you could quit making threads, once again you would be doing us a favor

Your confidence in capping is akin to a Schizophrenic's confidence in reality

you keep boasting like you're Jimmy fukkn Conway lets be reality here if capping is the one thing you're confident in I wish you luck my friend.

Your shameless self promotion is just one example of why you could never get to the top of the game

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

I'm thinking about taking the month off. I like sharing with guys like you, v, vitooch, ill, degen, nuny, bigday, jesus, and select others--I love my picks for this card and it'd irk me to think that some of these fools know my picks... Just don't wanna be sharing with people I don't like. I know it sounds like I think too highly of my capping, but it's just one of the few things in life I'm very confident in.
    That is retarded logic, just an fyi.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    That is retarded logic, just an fyi.
    You're looking for logic in that paragraph? lol what is wrong with this guy...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    If you could quit making threads, once again you would be doing us a favor

Your confidence in capping is akin to a Schizophrenic's confidence in reality

you keep boasting like you're Jimmy fukkn Conway lets be reality here if capping is the one thing you're confident in I wish you luck my friend.

Your shameless self promotion is just one example of why you could never get to the top of the game

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some of the funniest shit I've ever read, almighty gabe gonna starve us of his 'paper picks' Love how this guy talks as the cappers he listed actually follow his ass (and considering he never even posts all his plays I don't see how its even possible, and anyone can post 'paper picks' and get them right). I doubt anyone you listed there has followed a play of yours, if they had the same play I guarantee they researched it themselves and wouldn't even consider it a 'tail' from you... LOL! Were in trouble guys, Gabe isn't posting anymore...

And isn't this like the 100th time you claim you're 'taking time off' or 'leaving the forum'????

Love you gabe, you're str8 comedy son!

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Oh Gabe. You're such a glorious trainwreck sometimes.

I tried to throw you a life preserver while you were barely treading water but you chose to push it away and drown on your own.

You're like the cyber Nick Diaz. So talented. So self-destructive.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Oh Gabe. You're such a glorious trainwreck sometimes.

I tried to throw you a life preserver while you were barely treading water but you chose to push it away and drown on your own.

You're like the cyber Nick Diaz. So talented. So self-destructive.
    And smokes a hell of a lot of weed!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Some of the funniest shit I've ever read, almighty gabe gonna starve us of his 'paper picks' Love how this guy talks as the cappers he listed actually follow his ass (and considering he never even posts all his plays I don't see how its even possible, and anyone can post 'paper picks' and get them right). I doubt anyone you listed there has followed a play of yours, if they had the same play I guarantee they researched it themselves and wouldn't even consider it a 'tail' from you... LOL! Were in trouble guys, Gabe isn't posting anymore...

And isn't this like the 100th time you claim you're 'taking time off' or 'leaving the forum'????

Love you gabe, you're str8 comedy son!
    I was talking about sharing my thoughts with them and hearing back from them, not having them tail my picks.

Where did you see me say I'm taking off or leaving the forum? Saying I'm thinking about not sharing my picks for the rest of the month means I'm leaving the forum???? LOL You indeed ARE "str8 comedy, son!!!"
    Last edited by gabe; 06-05-12 at 01:15 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I was talking about sharing my thoughts with them and hearing back from them, not having them tail my picks. LOL I've had so many opportunities to put you down, especially when so many other people were giving you shit, but I held back... but you are a scumbag and everytime you get a chance, you try to talk shit to me. A true piece of shit... God, SO MANY opportunities I've had to put you down and clown on you...

An idiot who wears a mask and sounds like an 11 year old is telling ME I'm "str8 comedy" -- Delicious irony.

A lot of people here consider you a joke and often clown on you. I don't join in. Every time someone starts talking shit to me, you jump in... Funny. You're a pathetic kid.
    I think u might be confusing him with somebody else Gabriel!

Crassus

You're looking for logic in that paragraph? lol what is wrong with this guy...
    ...Are your parents brother and sister?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I think u might be confusing him with somebody else Gabriel!
    Damn, I'm busy working lol I got confused as fk for a moment-- I wanna apologize to Wanna-- i thought he was attacking me lol-- I like you, that's why I never jump in when some of these idiots start talkin shit to ya

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

...Are your parents brother and sister?
    I'm afraid that is something you and I do not have in common. It's ok though, we've got MMA capping!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Damn, I'm busy working lol I got confused as fk for a moment-- I wanna apologize to Wanna-- i thought he was attacking me lol-- I like you, that's why I never jump in when some of these idiots start talkin shit to ya
    haha

Crassus

I'm afraid that is something you and I do not have in common. It's ok though, we've got MMA capping!!!
    Sad attempt to get back at me aside, you're basically saying there is no good excuse for you being this retarded. Solid.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Sad attempt to get back at me aside, you're basically saying there is no good excuse for you being this retarded. Solid.
    Sad attempt to get back at "...Are your parents brother and sister?" LOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so brilliant and funny. I don't know if anything would make for anything but a sad attempt. You really got me with that one, bud.

Crassus

Sad attempt to get back at "...Are your parents brother and sister?" LOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so brilliant and funny. I don't know if anything would make for anything but a sad attempt. You really got me with that one, bud.
    Mine wasn't that good it's just that yours was that much worse. That and it narrows down the reasons you are like you are. Anyways, I'm sorta bored by this again, it'd be funny to see how far I could push you but meh. Maybe next time.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Ouch bro. Ouch.

I thought we turned a corner in our brolationship. Not only does it hurt that you thought I'd troll you but I also clearly mean nothing to you if you totally mistook me for someone else.

So much pain. I told myself I'd stop cutting. Sigh...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Ouch bro. Ouch.

I thought we turned a corner in our brolationship. Not only does it hurt that you thought I'd troll you but I also clearly mean nothing to you if you totally mistook me for someone else.

So much pain. I told myself I'd stop cutting. Sigh...

lol you've both got "Bet" in your usernames and have both talked a lot of shit towards me in the past, i often mistake u 2 lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Mine wasn't that good it's just that yours was that much worse. That and it narrows down the reasons you are like you are. Anyways, I'm sorta bored by this again, it'd be funny to see how far I could push you but meh. Maybe next time.
    "My insult is terrible. But it deserves a decent comeback."

LOL @ this guy, what a character.

First 123