Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

My Gay Video

In advance, I know I'm a loser

Libert1ne
    Libert1ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

I came into this thread looking forward to seeing you cutie. I am disappointed. I can't see a video.

PS did you end up playing a play for Bellator?

Vitooch
    Dayman

Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave Vitooch 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Educ8d Degener8 gave Vitooch 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ghost kid, and illmatick

Vitooch
    Dayman

No ill-will intended towards anyone I mentioned in vid. Just ******* with you.

Libert1ne
    Libert1ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

"This video is private"

Vitooch
    Dayman

Try now

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

LOL, for real! @0:33

My new favorite poster.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Never posted a pick after the fact. Hater.

That defeats the entire purpose of it being a "pick." -- If it's too late for anyone to bet on, then it's not a pick.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Russki?

Vitooch
    Dayman

What about your Palhares/Belcher under bet?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    He's going to argue that he bet it, and it wasn't a "pick" or a lock or some semantic shit.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

That's a prop bet. I didn't include any prop bets with the last couple cards. Just made quick picks.

I don't count prop bets in my W-L %, so it's irrelevant, either way.

I also didn't think of that bet until the main card had already started. I thought about betting Palhares, but figured getting under 2.5 at -190 was a much better line than what I was getting Palhares for, and figured if he won, it'd be early on... So I made that bet then and there. Even if I wasn't annoyed with you guys, I still wouldn't have been able to tell you to make that bet before the fight.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Listen, gabe. This video was meant to be entertaining. I'm just busting your balls.

What I will say, is if you want to be compared to V, you need to post ALL your plays, before the event, with dollars amounts.

Not looking to argue. You do make alot of good picks.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Listen, gabe. This video was meant to be entertaining. I'm just busting your balls.

What I will say, is if you want to be compared to V, you need to post ALL your plays, before the event, with dollars amounts.

Not looking to argue. You do make alot of good picks.
    I'm not about posting every bet I make and having everybody know every dollar I make. That's not important, I can't even find the time for that nowadays. What I am about is sharing my opinions on which bets I think are most likely to CASH. Which, in my opinion, is all that matters, and all I expect from a capper.

Also, I just like to share plays I think are most likely to cash. I often make bets I think are longshots, It would be silly of me to share/recommend those.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Sorry you didn't enjoy my video.

I guess I should just post shitty insight like "Poirier is just better everywhere" and save 14 minutes of intricately breaking down each fighter's strengths & weaknesses and how they match up stylistically based on facts referenced from actual footage.

You have profound insight for a -320/+280 fight. I'm sure you'll get far with that...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I liked this board better when it was just me and V arguing with Gabe.

Now I need someone to diagram all the love-hate relationships. Points will be given.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Sorry Wanna Bet On It....Just teasing you. I mean, you wearing a mask is very strange, and the asshole in me felt the need to point that out. I will admit that you do have very good MMA insight and I appreciate your psting

I'm not as good articulating my thoughts on fights as I am writing down my thoughts. I did mention that Poirier by submission may be a better value play than -320.

For me the Korean Zombie is a little overrated. He got KTFO by Roop, that alone worries me. Poirier has a wrestling advantage. I don't think he will have a problem taking Zombie down. Unless Zombie has a BJJ game off his back that I don't know of. Poirier should overwhelm Zombie with GnP, setting up his agressive submission game.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I'm not about posting every bet I make and having everybody know every dollar I make. That's not important, I can't even find the time for that nowadays. What I am about is sharing my opinions on which bets I think are most likely to CASH. Which, in my opinion, is all that matters, and all I expect from a capper.

Also, I just like to share plays I think are most likely to cash. I often make bets I think are longshots, It would be silly of me to share/recommend those.
    For me, I have trouble comparing you two when V posts all his picks and amounts, and you don't. I don't think that makes you a bad capper, but I just don't think you should be making these claims when we aren't able to see all your bets and unit amounts.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

Now I need someone to diagram all the love-hate relationships. Points will be given.
    Don't get the hate towards V on the other thread. That guy is super polite to everyone.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Probably get a decent number on a sub prop, though I'd say decision probably will have more value.

war zone around here...

Vitooch
    Dayman

Video is funny, but how is it relevant?

I don't know what I wanna do with Poirier just yet, but I'm very confident in him, more so than most guys around those odds.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

For me, I have trouble comparing you two when V posts all his picks and amounts, and you don't. I don't think that makes you a bad capper, but I just don't think you should be making these claims when we aren't able to see all your bets and unit amounts.
    You are able to see which fighters I think are going to win, and usually my thoughts on how it's going to go down... Even when I didn't post in my own thread, I posted in V's or elsewhere... As far as my picks went, you knew where I stood, if you paid attention. How much I make is irrelevant. I have noticed that I do bet a lot more than most of the guys on here...

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Sorry Wanna Bet On It....Just teasing you. I mean, you wearing a mask is very strange, and the asshole in me felt the need to point that out. I will admit that you do have very good MMA insight and I appreciate your psting

I'm not as good articulating my thoughts on fights as I am writing down my thoughts. I did mention that Poirier by submission may be a better value play than -320.

For me the Korean Zombie is a little overrated. He got KTFO by Roop, that alone worries me. Poirier has a wrestling advantage. I don't think he will have a problem taking Zombie down. Unless Zombie has a BJJ game off his back that I don't know of. Poirier should overwhelm Zombie with GnP, setting up his agressive submission game.
    The mask is for shielding my identity from my employers. I have a very successful career. I don't need a colleague to see my identity and jeopardize my career. Believe it or not, not everyone is a college kid who doesn't give a shit about their identity being associated with gambling. I truly wish I could show my face on camera. I couldn't give a single f*ck about what anyone on SBR says about my appearance. I just can't because as entertaining as MMA betting is and sharing my insight with other passionate cappers, it's just not worth risking a prestigious job over.

Hope you can deal with not being able to see my handsome face. I'm sure you can find other hot guys in magazines to satisfy your admittedly gay tendencies. Cheers

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Probably get a decent number on a sub prop, though I'd say decision probably will have more value.
    you think it goes 5 rounds?

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post

Hope you can deal with not being able to see my handsome face. I'm sure you can find other hot guys in magazines to satisfy your admittedly gay tendencies. Cheers

We're all just functioning off our own gratuitously self repressed gay tendencies. Don't front, Wanna.
    Last edited by illmatick; 05-10-12 at 11:02 PM.

Vitooch
    Dayman

It's tough to compare you and V because you have different styles of capping. V cares more about the math side to capping and yielding profit, even if that means betting both sides of a fight, and hedging. With that being said, V is very good at analyzing fights/fighters and picking straight up winners like you are. He just doesn't boast about it as much as you do.

Just picking winners isn't the only side of capping. Factors like juice is involved, so not including your bet amounts prevents us from fully evaluating you as a capper in comparison.

(This is a response to gabe)

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    The mask is for shielding my identity from my employers. I have a very successful career. I don't need a colleague to see my identity and jeopardize my career. Believe it or not, not everyone is a college kid who doesn't give a shit about their identity being associated with gambling. I truly wish I could show my face on camera. I couldn't give a single f*ck about what anyone on SBR says about my appearance. I just can't because as entertaining as MMA betting is and sharing my insight with other passionate cappers, it's just not worth risking a prestigious job over.

I suppose I understand your caution and professionalism. I personally don't see how you can get fired for a harmless video, but it's your decision and I respect it. As I mentioned there are no ill will towards anyone I made fun of. Just ******* with you.

And are you making fun me for something I made fun of myself over?

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Massive props for NOT wearing a Luchador mask!

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

What's a matter... F*cking math whiz can't sketch up some diagrams?! Ok fine... I'll start on a Visio file right away.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    What's a matter... F*cking math whiz can't sketch up some diagrams?! Ok fine... I'll start on a Visio file right away.
    Computers is hard, yo.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Computers is hard, yo.
    It's cos they have a bunch of numbers inside them. Whole bunch of 0's and 1's from what I've heard...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Not mine. It looks like a tiny futuristic city in there, like that movie Tron.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    It's cos they have a bunch of numbers inside them. Whole bunch of 0's and 1's from what I've heard...
    Have you ever cracked open a computer and found them?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

It's tough to compare you and V because you have different styles of capping. V cares more about the math side to capping and yielding profit, even if that means betting both sides of a fight, and hedging. With that being said, V is very good at analyzing fights/fighters and picking straight up winners like you are. He just doesn't boast about it as much as you do.

Just picking winners isn't the only side of capping. Factors like juice is involved, so not including your bet amounts prevents us from fully evaluating you as a capper in comparison.

(This is a response to gabe)
    Not only is it not anybody's business how much I personally risk, but it is irrelevant to mention it because the amount constantly changes. Or often I know who I'm gonna bet but don't make the bet til the card has started... and I decide what to bet at that moment. You mean to say I have to decide what to bet on each fight long ahead of time just to satisfy some fools? lol please... What I do is what any other capper I've known does: Provide my thoughts on who I think will WIN and why... I agree that he's very good at it, but I would not say he is better than me. Need I mention Barry/Lavar again? V said Lavar's only chance was to TKO him. Which means he thinks if it went to a decision, Barry would take it. It was clear to me that Barry wouldn't be able to stand with Lavar and wouldn't be able to work his leg-kick game, which is what V thought would happen. I specifically said that there's no way Lavar is gonna stand there and take kicks. I predicted him to knock Barry out and even if he didn't, he would do more than enough to win a dominant decision. That is just the latest. There have been many, many fights I have nailed right on the head in my time here, and the fact that I am actually bringing it to your attention in order to back myself up really shows how little attention and respect you've given me.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Have you ever cracked open a computer and found them?
    As Dennis Hopper once said, "You can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, uh, with fractions, okay? What are you going to land on – one-quarter, three-eighths? What are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something?"

12 Last