Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Actually this reminds me of when Ben Stiller breaks the computer in Zoolander because he thinks the documents are in it.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Have you ever cracked open a computer and found them?
    Naw, I've just heard some really smart folks mention it. I always just assumed the inside of a computer looked like this...

Vitooch
    Dayman

I always assumed a computer ran on the power generated from a hamster running on a wheel inside of the monitor

Educ8d Degener8

I always assumed a computer ran on the power generated from a hamster running on a wheel inside of the monitor
    No dummy, you're thinking of VCRs - they were ran on power generated from hamsters.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Not only is it not anybody's business how much I personally risk, but it is irrelevant to mention it because the amount constantly changes. Or often I know who I'm gonna bet but don't make the bet til the card has started... and I decide what to bet at that moment. You mean to say I have to decide what to bet on each fight long ahead of time just to satisfy some fools? lol please... What I do is what any other capper I've known does: Provide my thoughts on who I think will WIN and why... I agree that he's very good at it, but I would not say he is better than me. Need I mention Barry/Lavar again? V said Lavar's only chance was to TKO him. Which means he thinks if it went to a decision, Barry would take it. It was clear to me that Barry wouldn't be able to stand with Lavar and wouldn't be able to work his leg-kick game, which is what V thought would happen. I specifically said that there's no way Lavar is gonna stand there and take kicks. I predicted him to knock Barry out and even if he didn't, he would do more than enough to win a dominant decision. That is just the latest. There have been many, many fights I have nailed right on the head in my time here, and the fact that I am actually bringing it to your attention in order to back myself up really shows how little attention and respect you've given me.

Gabe, shit's about to start recoiling around here.

Workaholics season 3 debut next week. Holla.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Ah the VCR. I remember watching Mulan on VCR everyday for like a week straight. That Asian bitch new how to wield a sword, and that dragon (with a voice eerily similar to Eddie Murphy) always had a snappy comebcak.

This was last week btw.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    No dummy, you're thinking of VCRs - they were ran on power generated from hamsters.
    Speaking from someone who used to repair VCRs at a video shop in the hood; VCRs clearly run on cockroaches.

Educ8d Degener8

Between this thread and Katt Williams on tv, I ain't gettin' sh*t done...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    LOL, for real! @0:33

My new favorite poster.

"Michael Jordan of MMA Capping".... funny stuff...good shiit Vitooch

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I liked this board better when it was just me and V arguing with Gabe.

Now I need someone to diagram all the love-hate relationships. Points will be given.
    haha I'm gonna formulate a model to show it with loads of shitty numbers thrown in!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Don't get the hate towards V on the other thread. That guy is super polite to everyone.
    lol I have been Cunty sometimes!

Vitooch
    Dayman

Now we have Wanna Bet On It and Luca Fury going at it.

MMA forum is a warzone.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I would say that when you are cunty, it is warranted.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Wanna Bet On It is correct, my breakdown of Zombie, Poirier was not very good. I truly do think Poirier has better wrestling, standup and submissions, but I could have been less vague.

I have a better breakdown in Wanna Bet On It video post thread.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    Massive props for NOT wearing a Luchador mask!

Goddamn it....I thought it was just a really shiny Iron Man mask!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not only is it not anybody's business how much I personally risk, but it is irrelevant to mention it because the amount constantly changes. Or often I know who I'm gonna bet but don't make the bet til the card has started... and I decide what to bet at that moment. You mean to say I have to decide what to bet on each fight long ahead of time just to satisfy some fools? lol please... What I do is what any other capper I've known does: Provide my thoughts on who I think will WIN and why... I agree that he's very good at it, but I would not say he is better than me. Need I mention Barry/Lavar again? V said Lavar's only chance was to TKO him. Which means he thinks if it went to a decision, Barry would take it. It was clear to me that Barry wouldn't be able to stand with Lavar and wouldn't be able to work his leg-kick game, which is what V thought would happen. I specifically said that there's no way Lavar is gonna stand there and take kicks. I predicted him to knock Barry out and even if he didn't, he would do more than enough to win a dominant decision. That is just the latest. There have been many, many fights I have nailed right on the head in my time here, and the fact that I am actually bringing it to your attention in order to back myself up really shows how little attention and respect you've given me.
    How can u be so certain that Lavar would of won a decision when it didnt happen?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    How can u be so certain that Lavar would of won a decision when it didnt happen?
    Because he was man-handling Pat Barry as if he were a little child! In the small chance that he couldn't knock Barry out (I thought if Kongo did, Lavar very likely could with his brick hands, I said that in your thread) he would have been the one dominating the fight, which he did in that first round, therefor would have earned a decision. I really did not see Pat Barry surviving the first round. Nor did I see Joey Beltran surviving the first round. If you recall, I also predicted Lavar giving Beltran the first KO of his career.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Because he was man-handling Pat Barry as if he were a little child! In the small chance that he couldn't knock Barry out (I thought if Kongo did, Lavar very likely could with his brick hands, I said that in your thread) he would have been the one dominating the fight, which he did in that first round, therefor would have earned a decision. I really did not see Pat Barry surviving the first round. Nor did I see Joey Beltran surviving the first round. If you recall, I also predicted Lavar giving Beltran the first KO of his career.
    Man-handling by being on his back for majority of the round? How do you know he wouldnt of completely gassed out by mid-way point of the second round?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Man-handling by being on his back for majority of the round? How do you know he wouldnt of completely gassed out by mid-way point of the second round?
    You really are in denial about what went on in that fight... Pat Barry stood no chance. If you think Lavar would be tired by the 3rd round and Barry wouldn't be, then you're nuttier than I thought! lol

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Goddamn it....I thought it was just a really shiny Iron Man mask!
    Could be that too. Not that it matters, both are equally embarrassing.

If you're going to be a dweeb and wear a mask, at least do something badass. A Guy Fawkes mask like the Anonymous members wear or a bandanna hoodie would be better.

Two-Dark-Clothed-Protestors-Wearing-V-For-Vendetta-Masks.jpg

3402823688_f1ea0c5a19.jpg

Although, as long as you hide behind a some sort of mask, you still look like a scared, insecure 12 year old.

JOSHKROTCHNECK
    JOSHKROTCHNECK's Avatar Become A Pro!

You really are in denial about what went on in that fight... Pat Barry stood no chance. If you think Lavar would be tired by the 3rd round and Barry wouldn't be, then you're nuttier than I thought! lol
    Lavar has terrible cardio. If that fight got out of the 1st barry wins. Lavar got taken down when he was at full cardio. Now imagine him trying to stuff the takedown and prevent a sub, completely gassed. Not just that but he wouldnt of been able to continue that pace and his striking at range is awful and that is pat barrys terrain. Basically, if lavar cant get you up against the cage, he is a sitting duck for takedowns, leg kicks, combination striking.

We'll never know though.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ok, so I guess the bookmakers who thought Barry by decision was more likely than Lavar by decision were nutty as well then, as well as the majority on here who and everywhere else that would probably agree tht the longer the fight went on the more it would of favoured Barry

First 12