GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

WTF I am banned already on Unibet?

I heard alot of good things about Unibet, I signup due to V suggestion and a B+ SBR rating.
    I signup maybe 2 months ago for the UFC Sweden card, their lines was out early than 5dimes and Pinnacle.

I took $1300 from them on the UFC sweden cards, than next event (current event)
    I bet $100 on John Cholish due to best odd I see @ +105.
    * $38.49 approved! WTF 49 cent? where that come from? I bet $100.

Than fight night, like all other site where they increase the maximum bet. So I though Unibet is likely to increase their bet maximum too.

I bet $300 on John Cholish.
    Unibet: Stake 300.00 is too high
    Unibet: Highest pre-approve stake: $0 .......wtf, it is like going to a clothing store need management approval before I can buy 1 item from them. Why even have lines you can't even bet?

I cashout everything! too many good site to deal with this BS

**WARNING** SGB global stole 1.5g from me. They are close being blacklisted. I should have google SGB global before making a deposit. I only deposit $200 only but immediately got a call from SGB global marketing manager saying he give me 20% bonus deposit over $1000. They are desperate for $$$, they lockout my cashout until I go broke on my balance. SGB global don't make enough $$$ from juice due to many years of stolen fund from players which leads to much few players. Since little $$$ can be make on the juice, they are going after player balance.

By megaouts at 2012-05-05

How do I post my pic?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-16 at 02:53 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

You should be thanking Unibet for stopping you from betting $300 on a commodities trader.

Friends don't let friends bet on a part-time MMA fighter.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    You should be thanking Unibet for stopping you from betting $300 on a commodities trader.

Friends don't let friends bet on a part-time MMA fighter.
    Friends don't let friends bet on a part-time MMA fighter -
    On paper John Cholish is a good bet...lol. 8-0 with 7 finished.
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 05-06-12 at 12:42 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

That's not banned, that's limited. Banned is when they say, "don't worry the check is in the mail but we no longer want your business"

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah I was the same...made a few hundred then now I'm limited to like £30 bets. And u will not be able to add more even if the line changes

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    Friends don't let friends bet on a part-time MMA fighter -
    On paper John Cholish is a good bet...lol. 8-0 with 7 finished.
    FWIW, he also lost his first pro fight, so he's 8-2 now. On paper he looked good, and his scrambling, wrestling, submission game and standup looked pretty polished versus Mitch at UFC 140 but fighting a full-time, veteran professional who trains with Alpha Male & trained his boxing with the Mayweathers is a HUGE step-up and no Ivy league college degree is going to help him at the next level.

As Dave Chappelle might say: what's the square root of the octagon?