Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Wanna Bet's Play of the Week *VIDEO*

Hope you enjoy the video boys.

Jim Miller by competitive but lopsided decision
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Why would they give the fight to miller when his fight with benson henderson was a one sided beatdown

He's gonna get tore up on the feat by Diaz and even if he does get taken down diaz is seriously crafty on the ground and could put him to sleep

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    Why would they give the fight to miller when his fight with benson henderson was a one sided beatdown

He's gonna get tore up on the feat by Diaz and even if he does get taken down diaz is seriously crafty on the ground and could put him to sleep
    What does the contest between the LW champ and Jim Miller have *anything* to do with the scoring of tomorrow night's fight? That's is possibly the most moronic thing I've ever heard on this forum. Yes, Jim Miller got beat up in that fight; he was also sick with pyelonephritis so please save your expert analysis for a more stylistically similar matchup to Jim Miller since Nate Diaz and Benson Henderson aren't exactly spitting images of each other.

If you actually believe that Jim Miller is going to stand and box with Nate Diaz from bell to bell like Donald Cerrone did, you are a fool. Donald has always been criticized for his lack of acuity in the octagon in contrast to Jim Miller who is one of the most cerebral fighters in MMA. He's only lost to the absolute creme de la creme of LW, guys with superior wrestling & standup: the LW champ, the former LW champ, and former #1 contender Gray Maynard.

Make no mistake, if Diaz pores on the punches in the standup, Jim will not just stand there like a deer caught in the headlights or look to throw his crisp counter boxing, he will shoot for DL TDs and force his relentless GnP, guard passing & submission attempts from top control.

Miller knows he needs to win this fight and he doesn't need to go for broke with a KO/Sub because he'll have to take another #1 contender fight anyways (possibly versus Pettis) before getting a title shot with Bendo/Edgar delayed.

This fight will look a lot more like Diaz vs Stevenson than Cerrone. It will actually most look like Miller vs Danzig at UFC 100. Stylistically, Danzig has the most similar guard to Diaz at 155 and Miller had little difficulty controlling all three rounds in top control while fending off a high guard, kimura, guillotine and omoplata submission attempts. Watch and you will see.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    That's is possibly the most moronic thing I've ever heard on this forum.
    Seriously? You need to go through the archives, catch up on JesusEatsNubs, ChandlerBlades, classic Gabe, and a few others. This guy is just a run of the mill retard.

Libert1ne
    Libert1ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Wannabet.

I really like your analysis and more or less agree completely.

I do have some money riding on Miller at -200 straight up but I'll probably pound the points handicap too.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

cool mask bruh.

Imsmarterthanu

What does the contest between the LW champ and Jim Miller have *anything* to do with the scoring of tomorrow night's fight? That's is possibly the most moronic thing I've ever heard on this forum. Yes, Jim Miller got beat up in that fight; he was also sick with pyelonephritis so please save your expert analysis for a more stylistically similar matchup to Jim Miller since Nate Diaz and Benson Henderson aren't exactly spitting images of each other.

If you actually believe that Jim Miller is going to stand and box with Nate Diaz from bell to bell like Donald Cerrone did, you are a fool. Donald has always been criticized for his lack of acuity in the octagon in contrast to Jim Miller who is one of the most cerebral fighters in MMA. He's only lost to the absolute creme de la creme of LW, guys with superior wrestling & standup: the LW champ, the former LW champ, and former #1 contender Gray Maynard.

Make no mistake, if Diaz pores on the punches in the standup, Jim will not just stand there like a deer caught in the headlights or look to throw his crisp counter boxing, he will shoot for DL TDs and force his relentless GnP, guard passing & submission attempts from top control.

Miller knows he needs to win this fight and he doesn't need to go for broke with a KO/Sub because he'll have to take another #1 contender fight anyways (possibly versus Pettis) before getting a title shot with Bendo/Edgar delayed.

This fight will look a lot more like Diaz vs Stevenson than Cerrone. It will actually most look like Miller vs Danzig at UFC 100. Stylistically, Danzig has the most similar guard to Diaz at 155 and Miller had little difficulty controlling all three rounds in top control while fending off a high guard, kimura, guillotine and omoplata submission attempts. Watch and you will see.
    You don't seem to understand it's not a comparison of Diaz to Henderson, it's a marketability of a potential title fight with Henderson, why would they want Miller to face Henderson again when they can put Diaz in there. You're a moron not me and you're gonna find that out tomorrow.

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Seriously? You need to go through the archives, catch up on JesusEatsNubs, ChandlerBlades, classic Gabe, and a few others. This guy is just a run of the mill retard.
    Don't talk to yourself like that, have a little self esteem.

BTW miller was getting lit up with his fight with Guillard just imagine how many shots he's going to eat against Diaz, If guillard had any sub defense whatsoever in that fight he would have easily won the fight. Now were talking about a better boxer who's one of the top Jui Jitsu guys in that division.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Ahhh, the ole I'm rubber you're glue defense.

Imsmarterthanu

Uhh why don't you just shut up

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

hahaaha nothing beats JesusEatsNubs

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You don't seem to understand it's not a comparison of Diaz to Henderson, it's a marketability of a potential title fight with Henderson, why would they want Miller to face Henderson again when they can put Diaz in there. You're a moron not me and you're gonna find that out tomorrow.
    This isn't WWE though, is it?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I guess Big Day, Illmatick, and I are the only ones with any balls around here?

What's with everyone trying to hide who they are?

This isn't "Secrets of Magic Finally Revealed!" bro, you can take off your mask.

xo

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Yeah go through the classic gabe archives where I make nunya look like the 'tard with aspergers that he is. he even admitted that people in his life also believe he has aspergers. so many times the guy has made me wonder how a person can seem so normal and be so retarded at the same time. he is a classic joke. he even claims to be someone famous, if you'll believe that. (not that he is, that he actually saidf he is! hahahahaha) every time i look on here, he is hating on someone. claims to have a huge "bank roll, bank account, houses" lolll someone oughta tell him to get a life, then. if i had all that, u wouldn't find me posting on here but once or twice a week. this dude is here 24/7 talking shit!!!! A CLASSIC JOKE!!!! I bet he used to hang around AOL chatrooms doing the same lol

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Gabe, perhaps you missed the joke about Jim Miller channeling his inner Mexican wrestler vs the Latino.

Necertheless, yes I need to hide my identity. It has nothing to do with revealing it to the people of SBR. It has everything to do with covering my tracks so my employers don't think I have a gambling problem... It may be acceptable for a college kid but not in my line of work. Sorry to disappoint yah bro.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

So Diaz is going to win a decision over Miller because he's a more marketable matchup versus Bendo?

Oh crap, I forgot that Dana, Lorenzo & Joe Silva are the licensed judges in New Jersey tonight.

Disregard my betting advice people!!!11!!uhoh!!1

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

BTW miller was getting lit up with his fight with Guillard just imagine how many shots he's going to eat against Diaz, If guillard had any sub defense whatsoever in that fight he would have easily won the fight. Now were talking about a better boxer who's one of the top Jui Jitsu guys in that division.
    Seriously, I thought you were just trolling for lulz but now I realize that you really have no insight into MMA whatsoever.

If you're comparing Melvin Guillard's power on the feet to Diaz, disregarding Miller's gameplan to take Melvin to the ground as soon as he was stung and thinking Diaz will have anywhere near the TDD of Melvin to keep the fight standing and continue to box if he lands on Jim, you are a moron.

Please change your name to Imdumberthanu because it's more appropriate for anyone on SBR reading your pathetic insight into MMA.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha "Imdumberthanu"!!!

Fact is Diaz is so confident in his BJJ tht he usually makes no attempt to stay on his feet, or at least doesnt work hard at it like others might. It's an instinctive thing, like other fighters will instantly look for the guillotine when they taken down...sometimes it will work, most times it wont...and if it doesnt you are then going to be battling the judges who are most likely going to favour the guy on top. With Guillard, the problem was his speed and power...even with Miller's granite chin and toughness we still had to be slightly concerned that if he caught Miller clean tht he might still drop Miller and get a TKO. Clearly MIller was confident enough to take a couple punches tho in order to close the distance and get the takedown (even with the threat of Guillard's speed and power). Now he's fighting Diaz, a guy tht will probably pepper hiim a lot with punches but they don't carry the same power threat tht Guilllard posed. I'm sure MIller will be more than happy to eat a few in order to get on the inside and grind Diaz against the cage and get takedowns.

the josh
    yes, im gay
    the josh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

tailed.

lets go team inner mexican!

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope you enjoy the video boys.

Jim Miller by competitive but lopsided decision
    Good God. Sponge have you seen this shit? Nobody is saying anything, it must mean they are all like him, lol.

"You heard it here first"

Yeah, I "heard it first" from an adolescent boy broadcasting live from his mother's kitchen while wearing last years Halloween costume.

Heres a tip for your next video, when you have the gayest lisp in history then you should avoid saying things like "he will channel his inner mekssssssikan wresssssstler".

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Yeah go through the classic gabe archives where I make nunya look like the 'tard with aspergers that he is. he even admitted that people in his life also believe he has aspergers. so many times the guy has made me wonder how a person can seem so normal and be so retarded at the same time. he is a classic joke. he even claims to be someone famous, if you'll believe that. (not that he is, that he actually saidf he is! hahahahaha) every time i look on here, he is hating on someone. claims to have a huge "bank roll, bank account, houses" lolll someone oughta tell him to get a life, then. if i had all that, u wouldn't find me posting on here but once or twice a week. this dude is here 24/7 talking shit!!!! A CLASSIC JOKE!!!! I bet he used to hang around AOL chatrooms doing the same lol
    past post more $20 parlays please.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Always enjoy vids. Good work. Keep making them pal! Next time, show your face. We don't care about the huge scar by your eye. It looks tough.

I like Miller's chances and see him winning tonight as well.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Good God. Sponge have you seen this shit? Nobody is saying anything, it must mean they are all like him, lol.

"You heard it here first"

Yeah, I "heard it first" from an adolescent boy broadcasting live from his mother's kitchen while wearing last years Halloween costume.

Heres a tip for your next video, when you have the gayest lisp in history then you should avoid saying things like "he will channel his inner mekssssssikan wresssssstler".
    Nice. My first hater.

LOL@ a lisp. At least criticize an actual deficiency of mine like my third nipple.

Btw that's my condo. The only mom up in there is yours, bro.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good video here and like the play. Good luck tonight.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice. My first hater.

LOL@ a lisp. At least criticize an actual deficiency of mine like my third nipple.

Btw that's my condo. The only mom up in there is yours, bro.
    Whoa, my bad. That must be a really spacious condo, I just assumed it was your parents place because you look, sound, and act just like a 12 year old boy. Not to mention the fact you only bet 50$ total on a UFC card, lol.

I guess you are a fully grown man under your little mask (lol) and you only bet 50 bucks a card as a "hobby" and spend your friday nights making videos like that because you are such a baller.

Sorry kid, I'll never make a stupid assumption like that again.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

i agree with the pick. Surprised the number got better.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    i agree with the pick. Surprised the number got better.
    You mean from releasing a Decision prop @ EVEN and then Miller -3.5 @ +165?

Because otherwise the line has been hit hard at 5Dimes... down to +105 now.

I guess the oddsmakers thought it's far more likely that it will be a "close decision" (3-2) than Miller finishing him.

There's 4x the return of investment by betting Miller -3.5 than outright (1.65x profit back versus 0.43x). I've bet both out, but that's really juicy +EV especially if you think Jim Miller will employ a strategic gameplan to win rounds while having an exciting "war" as I favour.

The judges could thwart the prop, especially if Ricardo Almeida gets all hipster with the guy on the bottom threatening with subs and gives Nate a round or two that he would conventionally lose. But from a risk/benefit analysis it's a sharp play IMO...

I believe this prop hits far more often than the implied probability of 40% or so.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I hit -3.5 at +145 yesterday i believe. I went to hit it again and ya it was +105. Dont see Diaz getting finished. So I took the unanimous decision also.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

this coming from the guy who has no credibility on here what so over, and from what I've seen is already looking like a moron for calling saunders a lock yesterday...yes that was you, dipshit.

These guys you're arguing with all have more credibility and insight than you. Win or lose at least these guys have the balls to post their thoughts / plays and don't just talk shit / be disrespectful for no reason.

GTFO lol at this clown.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL... always got the subtle yet hilarious comebacks nunya...

Imsmarterthanu

Seriously, I thought you were just trolling for lulz but now I realize that you really have no insight into MMA whatsoever.

If you're comparing Melvin Guillard's power on the feet to Diaz, disregarding Miller's gameplan to take Melvin to the ground as soon as he was stung and thinking Diaz will have anywhere near the TDD of Melvin to keep the fight standing and continue to box if he lands on Jim, you are a moron.

Please change your name to Imdumberthanu because it's more appropriate for anyone on SBR reading your pathetic insight into MMA.
    Haha i can't wait till tonight so you can see how much of a god damn retard you are

that's all i gotta say lol

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    this coming from the guy who has no credibility on here what so over, and from what I've seen is already looking like a moron for calling saunders a lock yesterday...yes that was you, dipshit.

These guys you're arguing with all have more credibility and insight than you. Win or lose at least these guys have the balls to post their thoughts / plays and don't just talk shit / be disrespectful for no reason.

GTFO lol at this clown.
    I didn't say Saunders was a lock I said Saunders would win

and so did 75 percent of the rest of posters so what's your point

He has no credibility and neither do you who the fuk are you to call yourself credible, some ass tard who posts his useless thoughts

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Whoa, my bad. That must be a really spacious condo, I just assumed it was your parents place because you look, sound, and act just like a 12 year old boy. Not to mention the fact you only bet 50$ total on a UFC card, lol.

I guess you are a fully grown man under your little mask (lol) and you only bet 50 bucks a card as a "hobby" and spend your friday nights making videos like that because you are such a baller.

Sorry kid, I'll never make a stupid assumption like that again.
    LOL @ betting $50 total on a card. You must be from the Luca Fury school of retards.

For those who care, I have $200 on Jim Miller straight up, $75 on Jim Miller -3.5 and a $25 Diaz by sub bet. So risking $300 on the main event alone... I never claimed I bet thousands per fight but I guess betting around $1K per card makes me a noob.

Haters gonna hate

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Is this Imdumberthansh*t character seriously suggesting Guillard's and Diaz' striking techniques are similar???

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Is this Imdumberthansh*t character seriously suggesting Guillard's and Diaz' striking techniques are similar???
    im suggesting you go back to school and learn basic reading comprehension rooster head.

nothing more sad than when an idiot pretends to be educated

12 Last