Libert1ne
    Libert1ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cannot believe this line...

I thought the odds would be close to even. I think you know who I'm going to be betting...

Weezy6
    Weezy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

I got Palhares on this Via Heel Hook Submission!!!!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

I like Belcher line a lot too.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Libert1ne View Post

I thought the odds would be close to even. I think you know who I'm going to be betting...
    Palhares then?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

As much as I like Belcher, there are a few things that make me think this line is about right. Belcher has had about 3 minutes of octagon time since 2010, and level of competition he has faced and beaten is not exactly impressive. Ed Herman and Jason MacDonald are the only two who are still in the UFC, and the latter will be retired within a few months. Although he's been working a lot with Askren, I still cant imagine him being able to stop the takedown from Palhares. Likes of Dennis Kang were able to take Belcher down comfortably, winning the first round easily. Belcher also relies on kicks a lot which will just aid Palhares' takedown attempts.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I'll take the dog in this one as well... simply to fade Palhares and his brain farts. Against less than stellar competition Toquino is usually a lock for a sub. But Belcher can hold his own and pull off the decision or TKO. I like his chances.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

It's hard to bet against Toquinho, he is probably the best jj in the division and maybe in all UFC. Once in the ground, the fight is over for Belcher.