Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

I'm on all of the underdogs here. I was the same way at Bellator 64. Bellator is not a promotion to play favorites often IMO.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Legz, you don't have to write a god damn novel. You could have fit that into three paragraphs lil dog. By the Way I am betting on the Russian, just layed down $120 at +120. I followed u on Alessio though, and I took Woodward at +225. All underdogs this weekend, haha. Going to do well or get my ass shut down. Prob the latter.
    lol don't hate dirty dick... you know how the legz does it. I've got to thoroughly explain my reasoning which is easier said than done, peanut brain.

I'll cut the rest of what I wrote here out of sympathy lil nut, big dog shut you down!!!
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 04-20-12 at 11:26 AM.

mush
    mush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Would love to see Hawn lose and get KTFO. So far, he's been able to beat up on marginal competitors. Against anyone decent, he'll manage to turn it into 15 minutes of wasted life, win or lose.
    At +280, its worth a shot w/Woodard. And that stupid Olympic rings tatoo.. dude, you finished 9th, please tell me you tatted that BEFORE you went to the games. Sorry, just rubs me the wrong way.
    Name:  haterade1.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  79.1 KB

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I love you, and no I am not betting on the Russian, but I do really think Falco is a much more dangerous play than you are saying it is. Falco is not a lock imo. I also never said I put $500.00 on McDonald you douche. I said I put two units on him at even odds. And I am seriously thinking of following you and Aaron on Alessio at +320. Woodward is a live dog at +225 also, but Hawn should win. Are you going to John LaVigne's party tonight?? Me and Boozer are rolling over there around 8ish.... I'm driving, hit me up. DOUCHE!
    Last edited by DirtyX; 04-20-12 at 11:32 AM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

1u Hawn at -215 - I hate picking old fighters but his boxing looked better last fight. Maybe the drop in weight led to extra strength. Cupcake will have to KO him early or he is going to get out grappled.

1u on Alvarez -200 I think Alvarez is the poor mans Melendez. Obviously has the much better striking. I am expecting Aoki to try to stick on him like glue. I dont like to add outside fight reasons for picking someone. But Alvarez can increase his free agency offers with a great showing here. Training with Blackzillians should have his wrestling up to par.

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I love you, and no I am not betting on the Russian, but I do really think Falco is a much more dangerous play than you are saying it is. Falco is not a lock imo. I also never said I put $500.00 on McDonald you douche. I said I put two units on him at even odds. And I am seriously thinking of following you and Aaron on Alessio at +320. Woodward is a live dog at +225 also, but Hawn should win. Are you going to John LaVigne's party tonight?? Me and Boozer are rolling over there around 8ish.... I'm driving, hit me up. DOUCHE!
    haha I edited it, chill lil homey.

I never said falcao was a lock in that post dumbo, I said its damn close and that I favor falcao. And at the dropping line he's at, I like him even more, as I think he should only be a slight fav at best...teh opener at -200 was way off imo.

You should follow and play small like we did, 25 wins 80 and line is still at +320 on coast... I think allessio is very live mostly because of the ridiculous odds at +320 and bocek at -400...that's hilarious imo..

Forgot about Johnny's fiesta... Im down, steph and I will prob cruise. Watch bellator at my pad then roll over after?? (assuming I'm not super bitter from alvarez getting subbed haha...)

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    haha I edited it, chill lil homey.

I never said falcao was a lock in that post dumbo, I said its damn close and that I favor falcao. And at the dropping line he's at, I like him even more, as I think he should only be a slight fav at best...teh opener at -200 was way off imo.

You should follow and play small like we did, 25 wins 80 and line is still at +320 on coast... I think allessio is very live mostly because of the ridiculous odds at +320 and bocek at -400...that's hilarious imo..

Forgot about Johnny's fiesta... Im down, steph and I will prob cruise. Watch bellator at my pad then roll over after?? (assuming I'm not super bitter from alvarez getting subbed haha...)

Ya I am down to watch Bellator, and pregame at your pad. Then we can roll over to the fiesta after Alvarez KOs the Asian with the Stretchy pants. I don't even have $$$ on it and I am nervous for you guys, but I just can't see Aoki subbing him again. He's coming off a sub loss to Chandler and he still needs to avenge his sub loss to Aoki. Alvarez is going to keep it standing at all cost bra, you are $$$.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Falcao currently weighin 211lbs

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Falcao currently weighin 211lbs
    yowwza...

I read your interesting interview with big rig that you posted, thanks.

V, what do you think about that extra weight? In the interview you posted and I've read it elsewhere too, big rig claims that is normal for him to cut and gain so much. And he actually looked more lean / ripped in this weigh in than he did in the weigh in against norman where he looked soft and had no abs/muscles really showing...

Overall, you think this is good or bad? And do you really believe such a weight cut and gain is routine for falcao as he claims, or is this a special circumstance?

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Buy out of that play before it's too late legz.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    yowwza...

I read your interesting interview with big rig that you posted, thanks.

V, what do you think about that extra weight? In the interview you posted and I've read it elsewhere too, big rig claims that is normal for him to cut and gain so much. And he actually looked more lean / ripped in this weigh in than he did in the weigh in against norman where he looked soft and had no abs/muscles really showing...

Overall, you think this is good or bad? And do you really believe such a weight cut and gain is routine for falcao as he claims, or is this a special circumstance?
    Probably routine for him...he used to fight at the heavier weight classes so it's normal for him even if he isnt very tall. I imagine Vlada is also now a 200lb mark after re-hydrating, eating etc... Only concern for Falcao is his cardio....let's be honest, that Paraisy fight was a walk in the park, he pretty much cruised for most of that fight...this one won't be anywhere near as easy. Doesnt mean he wont win but there are just too many questions for me about his mental state and cardio. And these Eastern European dudes are on a tear at the moment...legit guys with solid all-round skills. Could see him getting a close decision.

MMAbetMASTA

Probably routine for him...he used to fight at the heavier weight classes so it's normal for him even if he isnt very tall. I imagine Vlada is also now a 200lb mark after re-hydrating, eating etc... Only concern for Falcao is his cardio....let's be honest, that Paraisy fight was a walk in the park, he pretty much cruised for most of that fight...this one won't be anywhere near as easy. Doesnt mean he wont win but there are just too many questions for me about his mental state and cardio. And these Eastern European dudes are on a tear at the moment...legit guys with solid all-round skills. Could see him getting a close decision.
    Word, thanks for the insight man. Def agree 100% on the cardio / mentality concerns... My gut is telling me he'll win and to play him at those nice oddds, but my mind is telling me its gonna be real close and to stay away.

And dirt I still haven't put anything on big rig, prob wait till last minute as I don't see his line moving too much.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Damn looks like no props.
    I wss really hoping to play eddie on points at around evens or better.
    Doubt this will be a back and forth. Either aoki can't touch him and looks stupid or eddie gets tangled up easily.

It should be evident who is going to win after the first round

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Damn looks like no props.
    I wss really hoping to play eddie on points at around evens or better.
    Doubt this will be a back and forth. Either aoki can't touch him and looks stupid or eddie gets tangled up easily.

It should be evident who is going to win after the first round
    If you like eddie on points at Even, then you should be all over Aoki/Alvarez Over 2.5 at +135. Much better bet.

Hannibal

Points would cover eddie finishing him though

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    If you like eddie on points at Even, then you should be all over Aoki/Alvarez Over 2.5 at +135. Much better bet.
    Wer bouts...Bovada?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Wer bouts...Bovada?
    Bookmaker.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Points would cover eddie finishing him though
    You mean Eddie -3.5 then? I think usually when people say Eddie on points they mean Eddie by decision.

Hannibal

Yaaa eddie points handicapp
    Sorry for being unclear.
    I thought my little breakdown would make it understandable

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

So this dude I know who trains mma was telling me that Sprang has a good shot to win the fight tonight, but I have been watching videos of Rodgers and watching videos of Sprang and I just don't really see it. I don't know much about this sport but this rodgers guy fought pretty tough against Schlmenko (sp?).

Sprang also pushed Rodgers at the weigh in. Not sure if that is a tactic to get Rodgers to come out fired up and throwing which may be what Sprang wants.

MMAbetMASTA

Adding:

Ticket#:68815637
    Apr 20 08:05 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Apr 20 06:18 PM MU STRAIGHT BET
    [24122] M FALCAO -115
    (V VASILEVSKY vrs M FALCAO)
    288 / 250

Glad I waited to make a play on this line, although should have taken slava at the opener as I could have easily arbed...
    -----------------------------------

Overall got 500 to win 250 on eddie and this play on Big Rig. Near 800 bucks on fights that are probably too risky and I prob should have stayed away from... Not near the confidence I had for the Maguire fight

I know I'm taking a huge risk in the falcao play, as its really hard to call, but gotta go with my analysis research and gut instinct - hopefully I'm right on both! As long as I win one of these I shouldn't be too badly damaged, but a loss of 800 would hurt, obviously.

Either way I'm actually more nervous about the aoki fight...

I'll probably buy out of a line on eddie, win or lose the falcao fight.

And I don't know if its just me, but man, this is a VERY stacked bellator card, I think I might be more interested in these match ups than the ufc tomorrow.

GL tonight gents, hopefully BFC 66 players will have some extra coin going into ufc tomorrow!!!! Cheers

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

That was a title fight?

Hannibal

wow hawk is really ugly..
    his tattoos are so stupid

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

wow hawk is really ugly..
    his tattoos are so stupid
    The tattoo on blondie's back is just as bad.

Hannibal

yes, but not as cliche and conspicuous
    guys that fat should not wear the vale tudo shorts..
    it looks like he's wearing diapers

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

yes, but not as cliche and conspicuous
    guys that fat should not wear the vale tudo shorts..
    it looks like he's wearing diapers
    lol

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Fights are on baby!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Falcao now +101 on Pinnacle

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha oh shiiit...new baby phenomena!

Or is Weedman gonna pull a Forrest Griffin!

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Michel looking half decent against Weedman on the ground

Crassus

Cant say the same for Weedman standing

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

10-9 Weedman

Loggan
    Loggan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I gave it first round to Michel and 2nd round to Weedman.

That takedown wasnt enought to steal 1st round IMO

Crassus

Weedman

First 123456 Last