Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Nick Diaz is a punk with no class!

Hey Nick...when you get home, watch the fight on your tv. You lost.

Sorry.

Enjoy your retirement.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

he got outclassed tonight

what a embarassing post fight comments...what a baby

boohoo i quit

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

1,2,5 he won. Running away gets you points now I guess. Congrats Condit.

Catchn_Picks

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    he got outclassed tonight

what a embarassing post fight comments...what a baby

boohoo i quit
    Exactly...I mean look at how Condit praised him. He is supposed to be the guy that doesn't quit fighting in the ring...but the judge's scorecards weren't made up...he was losing rounds due to a superior gameplan.

Condit tailored a fight to beat Diaz.

Someday Nick, you will be embarrassed by your antics tonight.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

If you can just win with the kick and run I don't want to watch this shit anymore.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

if he really (BELIEVED) he won, then it's okay for him to say so

Catchn_Picks

I agree, bitch all you want. But don't threaten to quit in the ring. Keep your cool. You are a high ranking pro.

Immature.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Diaz clearly won rounds 1 and 2. If he had incorporated a couple takedowns, I would have scored those rounds a 10-8 for him. 1 and 2, he clearly won. The 5th round was close, but I thought he secured it in the end.

It's no question that Diaz won rounds 1, 2, and 5. Condit only won rounds 3 and 4 simply due to leg kicks.

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Carlos totally outclassed Nick...putting together some sick combinations and using his speed to get out of the way.

Both Diaz brothers are string bean punk biitches...

Carlos Condit..

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Well there Gabe goes being all delusional again. "Clearly" won rounds 1 & 2? GTFO. Condit landed a higher volume of strikes. It's marginal at best. There's no clear winner and certainly not Nick as all 3 judges concurred. 10-8?? Damn, you must've dipped into Diaz's stash.

What do you care anyways? I'm sure you'll say you bet on Carlos after the "bogus" decision and deny losing money on Diaz like the rest of the sheep that bet him up at -200 against a cerebral top level KB in Carlos.

studmlb55
    studmlb55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

If you truly believe that Diaz is going to retire, you are as dumb as his retarded fuking ass! I mean what the fuk is he going to do? Work at Walmart as the greeter fella? Dude has a 58 IQ, he can't coach, he can't get a corporate job, he can't announce fights...his only chance of income in this world is to punch people. He has 3 options from this point forward...

1. Keep fighting
    2. Retire and go to jail for being the retarded punk ass bitch that he is
    3. Kill himself

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's why Mma is a bullshit sport..

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Diaz clearly won rounds 1 and 2. If he had incorporated a couple takedowns, I would have scored those rounds a 10-8 for him. 1 and 2, he clearly won. The 5th round was close, but I thought he secured it in the end.

It's no question that Diaz won rounds 1, 2, and 5. Condit only won rounds 3 and 4 simply due to leg kicks.

Not the 10-8's but I agree 100% on your scoring in terms of rounds.

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

After every event we always have a few people who know absolutely nothing about MMA make a few threads bitching and complaining.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Well there Gabe goes being all delusional again. "Clearly" won rounds 1 & 2? GTFO. Condit landed a higher volume of strikes. It's marginal at best. There's no clear winner and certainly not Nick as all 3 judges concurred. 10-8?? Damn, you must've dipped into Diaz's stash. What do you care anyways? I'm sure you'll say you bet on Carlos after the "bogus" decision and deny losing money on Diaz like the rest of the sheep that bet him up at -200 against a cerebral top level KB in Carlos.
    I don't know any top level kickboxers that run around for 25 minutes. Top level guys are the ones making their opponents run.

Yeah, Nick clearly won rounds 1 and 2. He won them so easy, I thought he had the fight in the bag. Condit looked like he couldn't do anything. He was scared to engage.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Not the 10-8's but I agree 100% on your scoring in terms of rounds.
    Condit didn't do jack shit in the first two rounds. If Diaz took him down a couple times, I could see him getting 10-8. I felt he dominated the first two rounds. A couple takedowns short of a 10-8. I literally thought Diaz had the fight in the bag after round 2 and was pissed I arbed out of my big bet on him.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

10-8 wtf? 1 and 2 clearly went to diaz but he gave the fight away in rounds 3-4. I gave him round 5 but can't complain after the way he fought the previous two rounds.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Everybody happy with the Condit win is only happy because they had money on it or they don't like Diaz. If you're an MMA fan, you should acknowledge that Condit is a bitch for talking all that shit, saying he's gonna be in Nick's face the whole fight and bring pressure, yet he spends the entire fight running away and throwing bitch leg kicks. Us fans were robbed of a great fight because Condit was too big a pu$$y to engage in one. He claimed he was gonna brawl and the "fans are gonna be the real winners" lmao what a bullsh*t artist. I was a Condit fan, but I've lost respect for that guy. If your only way to win a fight is to run away from your opponent and try to outscore him with leg kicks, then you do not deserve to be the world champion. Simple as that. If you're not trying to beat up and finish your opponent, you don't deserve the title.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    10-8 wtf? 1 and 2 clearly went to diaz but he gave the fight away in rounds 3-4. I gave him round 5 but can't complain after the way he fought the previous two rounds.
    I didn't say I gave him a 10-8, I said I would have if he had incorporated a few takedowns in those rounds. He dominated on the feet, a couple takedowns would have secured a 10-8 IMO

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Everybody happy with the Condit win is only happy because they had money on it or they don't like Diaz. If you're an MMA fan, you should acknowledge that Condit is a bitch for talking all that shit, saying he's gonna be in Nick's face the whole fight and bring pressure, yet he spends the entire fight running away and throwing bitch leg kicks. Us fans were robbed of a great fight because Condit was too big a pu$$y to engage in one. He claimed he was gonna brawl and the "fans are gonna be the real winners" lmao what a bullsh*t artist. I was a Condit fan, but I've lost respect for that guy. If your only way to win a fight is to run away from your opponent and try to outscore him with leg kicks, then you do not deserve to be the world champion. Simple as that. If you're not trying to beat up and finish your opponent, you don't deserve the title.
    From a fan perspective I guess u you have a right to moan an be pissed. From a betting perspective though I have nothing but admiration for what Condit did, both pre-fight and during the fight. U say u've lost respect for the guy - but did he have any respect from anybody in the first place? Everybody was counting him out and jumping on the Diaz bandwagon, and it was completely undeserving, when he'd fought and beaten tougher competition. The way he trolled everybody including Diaz by saying it was gonna be a dog fight etc... then went out and implemented a perfect game-plan to frustrate Diaz and get the win is commendable IMO. Why should Carlos go out and stand there getting punched in the face like Cerrone did just to satisfy a load of fanboys who weren't respecting his abilities in the first place?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    From a fan perspective I guess u you have a right to moan an be pissed. From a betting perspective though I have nothing but admiration for what Condit did, both pre-fight and during the fight. U say u've lost respect for the guy - but did he have any respect from anybody in the first place? Everybody was counting him out and jumping on the Diaz bandwagon, and it was completely undeserving, when he'd fought and beaten tougher competition. The way he trolled everybody including Diaz by saying it was gonna be a dog fight etc... then went out and implemented a perfect game-plan to frustrate Diaz and get the win is commendable IMO. Why should Carlos go out and stand there getting punched in the face like Cerrone did just to satisfy a load of fanboys who weren't respecting his abilities in the first place?
    Who wasn't respecting Condit's abilities??? He opened as a favorite against Diaz. Everyone said this was gonna be a tough, close fight, so how does that mean that Condit didn't get respect? I certainly liked him and respected him. No more. I don't think a Champion is someone who runs around and tries to outscore his opponent. I believe a Champion is someone who engages and looks to do damage. Someone who looks to KO or submit. That is not Carlos Condit.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

not sure what you meant by that either, V? Condit definitely had his share of backers.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Who wasn't respecting Condit's abilities??? He opened as a favorite against Diaz. Everyone said this was gonna be a tough, close fight, so how does that mean that Condit didn't get respect? I certainly liked him and respected him. No more. I don't think a Champion is someone who runs around and tries to outscore his opponent. I believe a Champion is someone who engages and looks to do damage. Someone who looks to KO or submit. That is not Carlos Condit.
    Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    not sure what you meant by that either, V? Condit definitely had his share of backers.
    He opened as the favourite because one person - Nick Kalikas thought he deserved to be the favourite. The fact that he ended up a +185 underdog shows tht majority were picking Diaz, and going from favourite to +185 underdog is quite a big swing. I know tht doesnt mean people were necessarily directly disrespecting Carlos, it's just that I personally didnt see many threads on the forums saying tht Condit had a chance...all I saw was Diaz nut-hugging, and threads about how Diaz will beat GSP. U only had to look at the "Pros picks" to see how favoured Diaz was and amount who said he was gonna walk through Condit. The UFC were also clearly disrespecting and overlooking him by having a whole segment on GSP rehabbing and getting ready for Diaz on the primetime! All I'm saying is tht I'm glad Condit won and proved all the doubters wrong and spoiled the party. Whether he deserved to get the decision or not, I dont think that anybody can argue that he clearly shouldn't of been a +185 dog.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    He opened as the favourite because one person - Nick Kalikas thought he deserved to be the favourite. The fact that he ended up a +185 underdog shows tht majority were picking Diaz, and going from favourite to +185 underdog is quite a big swing. I know tht doesnt mean people were necessarily directly disrespecting Carlos, it's just that I personally didnt see many threads on the forums saying tht Condit had a chance...all I saw was Diaz nut-hugging, and threads about how Diaz will beat GSP. U only had to look at the "Pros picks" to see how favoured Diaz was and amount who said he was gonna walk through Condit. The UFC were also clearly disrespecting and overlooking him by having a whole segment on GSP rehabbing and getting ready for Diaz on the primetime! All I'm saying is tht I'm glad Condit won and proved all the doubters wrong and spoiled the party. Whether he deserved to get the decision or not, I dont think that anybody can argue that he clearly shouldn't of been a +185 dog.
    Looks like all those people were right, because Diaz did in fact walk through Condit. For the first two rounds, anyway. He allowed Condit to get too many shots off on him in the next two rounds, but he convincingly won the fifth again. Diaz over Condit all day long. Before the fight, I did not know what would happen. I thought it was basically a coin-flip... If I thought Diaz would win, I wouldn't have arbed out. But after watching the fight, it is clear that Diaz is the better fighter and could beat Condit up easily. After seeing the fight, I say Diaz deserves to be a -250 to -350 favorite against Condit. If anything, he was disrespected for not being so.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol okay