will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

UFC and Boxing are the most predictable sports to bet

I'm not a huge MMA guy like I was a boxing fan in the last 4 decades but these fights were predictable:

Chavez Jr. is a very solid fighter that will give boxing some legitimacy back (Arum set him up against a smaller fighter that he could beat but the other fighter would be gamed)

Chavez Jr. at +115 to go the distance was easy

In MMA--I've seen many Josh Koscheck fights (everyone hate's him but he's a great wrestler and is there to entertain against inferior fighters)

Koscheck took this guy lightly and eaked out a decision (Koshcheck to win was the obvious bet)

Finally Nick Diaz is a dominant MMA fighter. Very easy to choose him in a parlay to give your bet value (he's still fighting by the way and looks far superior)

These 3 matches are as predictable as WWE--granted Koscheck made you sweat a bit and I'm posting this before Diaz fight is over ( I'm totally confident in his ability)

Easy night if you're selective---there's some Super Bowl play money
    Last edited by will2survive; 02-04-12 at 11:45 PM.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

and you lose on diaz. great thread.

god this sport is so easy to predict!

/had money on condit.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

well...I'm not an MMA guy--lmao--I didn't watch the entire fight (he looked fairly dominant-wtf?). Damn that sucks.I had Chavez Jr. at a good price.....

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Holy christ. I thought it was Nate Diaz--I had the sound off---