I am betting the dogs tonight
I will take Pierce at 225. I think he can win and when you think that you have to bet plus 225. He is a tough wrestler that should be able to keep the fight standing and Kos has not done well on his feet since he broke his orbital bone. Also I think Kos was kicked out of gym for a while during training camp not sure what that was about but cant be good.

I am also taking Jorgenson at plus 210. The longer this fight goes the better chance he has. He is a tough wrestler that should be able to put the fight where he wants as long as he can avoid the first round ko.

I may also take a parlay on Werdum and Diaz. I know a lot of smart money is on condit but I just dont see how he wins. He is good and can keep it close but I don't think he can beat Diaz. If it goes to a decision you know with Diaz's style he will get the points from the Judges. So ask yourself do you see Condit submitting Diaz? I don't. Do you see Condit knocking Diaz out? I don't. My money will be on Diaz but it is going to be good.