Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

"Cocaine is a helluva drug" - Phil Davis

"Cocaine is a helluva drug" - Phil Davis - comment during the press conference about Rashad Evans.

Classic! That comment alone made me wanna bet on him.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

ha some good exchanges between Rashad and Davis...I think Rashad got the better tho! Im glad Davis is pissing Rashad off...Davis would have a great chance if Rashad was overlooking him and focusing on Jones, but now tht they've got this little feud stemming from their wrestling history I like Rashad getting the win even more

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Yeah I might wait to live bet this fight... but if Rashad is foolish enough to turn it into a wrestling match he could lose... I just don't know if Davis has enough experience to stand with Shad.

The Fobfather
    The Fobfather's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was one of the funniest press conferences I've watched. Classic Chael and Rashad had some funny moments as well. Kinda funny that Rashad insisted that he would be Phil in a straight wrestling match. Me thinks not.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post
    "Cocaine is a helluva drug" - Phil Davis - comment during the press conference about Rashad Evans.

Classic! That comment alone made me wanna bet on him.
    You rang?

I thought that line was pretty funny too. Enjoy your Sherdog ban Phil Davis!