gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Really? Were you born in 2003?
    Iraq was invaded for supposedly having WMD's, it was completely irrelevant to the 9/11 attacks. Any rumors you read about Iraq having anything to do with 9/11 must have been on the internet.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Iraq was invaded for supposedly having WMD's, it was completely irrelevant to the 9/11 attacks. Any rumors you read about Iraq having anything to do with 9/11 must have been on the internet.
    Pay attention dumdum.

you said:
    "Never heard anyone say Iraq was behind 9/11 lol"

People have said it constantly, particularly in the early days after 9/11, and inferred heavily by the administration. If you asked 100 people on the street why we invaded Iraq > 50% would say "because of 9/11".

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

Actually the Bush administration not only lied saying Hussein had WMD's but also said they had intel that Saddam Hussein had a direct connection with Osama Bin Laden's Al Qaeda but like I said we are getting off the subject here.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Kind of like what the U.S and Israel are currently doing to Iran at the moment? Threatening military strikes if they don't do as they are told. My point being anyone can be called a terrorist by it's definition in certain circumstances so it's probably a good idea not to overuse such a term.
    That is consequences and repercussions . If Iran trys to develop nukes, they would be dealt with. The U.S. military is to strong to have to resort to terrorism. Terrorism is for cowards. a cowardly attack on an innocent group of people inorder to show that you are dangerous is terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

He's the typical meat head that thinks Iraq attacked America on 9/11. Maybe bodybuilding.com would be a better forum.

In before he calls me gay.
    Sideloaded, you post here for attention .. when is the last time you made picks ? All you do is try and troll (emphasis on try) and confess your love for Shogun. You also go around trying to act like a jerk to people on this site, which is why everybody hates you. You have no sports knowledge, your annoying and all you do is crave attention. You are the reason little kids are not allowed in bars.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

sports pedagogy I have to disagree. No person nor entity is above being a terrorist and even you quoted the definition of a terrorist. To me what the west calls a "preemptive strike" is terrorism. Telling another country do what we tell you or else is using the threat of force to coerce another to reach that demand could also be considered a form of terrorism.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    sports pedagogy I have to disagree. No person nor entity is above being a terrorist and even you quoted the definition of a terrorist. To me what the west calls a "preemptive strike" is terrorism. Telling another country do what we tell you or else is using the threat of force to coerce another to reach that demand could also be considered a form of terrorism.
    So if the police said do not rob that bank or you will go to jail , then you would view that as terrorism?
    There is a great deal of other countries that do not want Iran to have nukes because they will attack Israel. The united States is just being brought up because they have the best military and would most likely be the ones to take action if Iran continues to try and make them.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I support Iran.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Forgive him, he does not know the difference between Iraq and the Taliban. He only knows memes from 4chan.
    A bit of revisionist history going on here. Iraq was public enemy number one right after 9/11 even though most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Rear loaded also wants a piece of Dana white if you know what I mean

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

LOL funny stuff robber

you're a sharp guy, really quick wit.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....1651910&page=1

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Pay attention dumdum. you said: "Never heard anyone say Iraq was behind 9/11 lol" People have said it constantly, particularly in the early days after 9/11, and inferred heavily by the administration. If you asked 100 people on the street why we invaded Iraq > 50% would say "because of 9/11".
    you're right, i remember bush using that excuse

First 12