gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Just finished the NFL season with 144-41. How many % is that?

Last game I hit was Giants -3.5 and Giants -170 against the Cowboys. I've had a great week. If Cerrone didn't lose, I would have had a near perfect week. Cerrone was my only real big bet all week that lost. Thankfully, all else were winners. Ross Pearson was my biggest play to date. Made a lot there.

31-9 in NBA after tonight.

-edit- slipped my mind; 49ers -10.5 were kind of a big bet. they had such a comfortable lead that i stopped watching the game. thought there was no way the rams would get close to covering +10.5-- I check the score 4th quarter and saw the damage. wasn't as big as my giants bet or anywhere close to what i lost on cerrone, but still.
    Last edited by gabe; 01-02-12 at 12:10 AM.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

78% is nothing short of astonishing. Are you a professional gambler?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by dww123 View Post
    78% - nice - my best season yet.

My main source of income is from gambling, so I guess you could say that. I play poker and bet on sports. I'm a capper first, I'd say. I started betting only after I knew I was good at capping.

GoGoGadget
    GoGoGadget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3088

you're a joke kid

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGadget View Post
    you're a joke kid
    Yeah, I am a joke kid. I write and perform comedy. =)

And you're a fool with poor punctuation.

I've posted proof of my winning bets in previous threads to shut my doubters up. Don't gotta prove myself to every troll who comes climbing out of the woodwork. Go back into your hole, GoGoFa***t.

jeedee
    jeedee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

lol he mad

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is going on in here

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by dww123 View Post
    Yep, he's the world's only professional gambler who only has one book, plays on $1,000 credit per week, doesn't understand math, but he's KILLING IT.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Yep, he's the world's only professional gambler who only has one book, plays on $1,000 credit per week, doesn't understand math, but he's KILLING IT.
    I knew you wouldn't be able to resist responding when I read his recent posts.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

WTF? LOL 0 for 2 on your assumptions, tool. I have accounts with four different books and my credit is far more than $1,000 with all four of them. How could I have less than 1k credit when I've shown you the bets I've made? What, you think I risk money on -305 dogs in UFC just to win $20? LOL You are a joke, man. You are only right about one thing, I suck at math. I have so ever since Jr High. I've admitted to that already. Not knowing geometry doesn't effect my ability to pick winners. I've done well with my UFC picks since I've been here and I've shown evidence of me killing in NFL, MLB, and NBA.

I was waiting for you to reply here. Every time someone puts me down, I always know you'll be there to add to it. My biggest hater.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    WTF? LOL 0 for 2 on your assumptions, tool. I have accounts with four different books and my credit is far more than $1,000 with all four of them. How could I have less than 1k credit when I've shown you the bets I've made? What, you think I risk money on -305 dogs in UFC just to win $20? LOL You are a joke, man. You are only right about one thing, I suck at math. I have so ever since Jr High. I've admitted to that already. Not knowing geometry doesn't effect my ability to pick winners. I've done well with my UFC picks since I've been here and I've shown evidence of me killing in NFL, MLB, and NBA. I was waiting for you to reply here. Every time someone puts me down, I always know you'll be there to add to it. My biggest hater.
    With such pathetic math skills one would think you would have some empathy for those with less than stellar written English.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    I knew you wouldn't be able to resist responding when I read his recent posts.
    Why would you laugh at something he said when it was 100% inaccurate? I just don't get how you possibly find that funny.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    With such pathetic math skills one would think you would have some empathy for those with less than stellar written English.
    I've always been the creative writer type, so I've always loved English. Math was always a drag, though. I kicked ass in the class times tables competition in the 3rd grade, but starting 4th grade, I lost all interest in Math. I always thought it didn't matter unless you wanted to be an accountant or something, and I was right. I don't feel like I'm missing anything just 'cos I don't know algebra or geometry.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yeah, I am a joke kid. I write and perform comedy. =)

And you're a fool with poor punctuation.

I've posted proof of my winning bets in previous threads to shut my doubters up. Don't gotta prove myself to every troll who comes climbing out of the woodwork. Go back into your hole, GoGoFa***t.
    GoGoFa**ot....

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

but he's KILLING IT.
    And yes, I am killing it. Don't my UFC picks here and screencaps I've provided for NFL/MLB/NBA picks I nailed reflect that? LOL you're too dumb, bro. I honestly kind of like you, and you seem smart in some regards, but really dumb at times. This is one of those times.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Dont you need to have basic understanding of staistic and math to be a good capper?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    GoGoFa**ot....
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you actually liked that

SharpBoxing

And yes, I am killing it. Don't my UFC picks here and screencaps I've provided for NFL/MLB/NBA picks I nailed reflect that? LOL you're too dumb, bro. I honestly kind of like you, and you seem smart in some regards, but really dumb at times. This is one of those times.
    Do you provide your screencaps after you win it or when you make the bet?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    Dont you need to have basic understanding of staistic and math to be a good capper?
    Not really. You just need to be good at picking a good percentage of winning plays.

All you need is your mind, gut, google, and a calculator.

I knew Michigan ST and Oklahoma ST would win today. It didn't take any math for me to know, I just knew. I also just knew the Hawks and Wolves would come through as dogs today. Sometimes, its all gut/feeling, zero statistics/math.

(note: I did lose on Penn St and really really really big on the LA Kings in NHL)

Do you provide your screencaps after you win it or when you make the bet?
    What? I don't post screencaps of all my wins. I've just posted a few when I was being doubted. I included one on the first post of this thread.

SharpBoxing

ok fair enough. Keep up the good work!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Resisting very hard to argue you on a point by point basis, as it never gets anywhere.

You're the typical American idiot. Dumb as a rock and confident as hell.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Resisting very hard to argue you on a point by point basis, as it never gets anywhere. You're the typical American idiot. Dumb as a rock and confident as hell.
    Confident, in regards to what? I have confidence in the bets I make? Um, ok. If you won as much as I did, you'd be a little more confident when making wagers, as well.

I've given you nothing that shows I'm a confident person in any other aspects of life. So WTF are you talking about? You really don't ever stop saying stupid shit.

What point do you want to argue, the fact that you were WRONG about how many accounts I have with books or how WRONG you were about my credit?

Or maybe the fact that you called me a liar and I shut your ass up by proving I wasn't lying? You didn't even say "Oh, sorry. I was wrong." but just went and hid in your hole out of feeling PWNED.

Which of these are you interested in arguing about????

I've shut you down every single time you have said something. You have nothing to argue. You called me a liar and I shut you up and you went away, now you're back talking shit but still have nothing to say and are only saying inaccurate things.

Dumb as a rock and confident as hell... LOL only thing I am confident about right now is the fact that I have a much higher IQ than you do.
    Last edited by gabe; 01-03-12 at 12:13 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

LOL only thing I am confident about right now is the fact that I have a much higher IQ than you do.
    5k says you don't. Submit your proctored mensa test here.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Confident, in regards to what? I have confidence in the bets I make? Um, ok. If you won as much as I did, you'd be a little more confident when making wagers, as well.
    lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

That's what I thought.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

That's what I thought.
    brokeass

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

I just finished the NFL season 243-2. How many % is that?

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

A good gut works too. I guess in a way thats the same as a basic understanding.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    I just finished the NFL season 243-2. How many % is that?
    That would have been funny, had I not provided evidence of huge plays I've hit. =)

Let me see you post screencaps of multiple big parlays you've hit. Or any other huge plays.

Let me see a screencap of you hitting multiple big 7-team parlays. Go ahead. Let me see a screeencap of you being confident enough in a 3 team parlay where you risk $439 to win $1,027 and hit it. Come on, let me see it. I know I've shown you guys evidence of that. Meanwhile, you sit there and win $10 bets and lose most of your money, so you try to make yourself feel better by hating on me? wtf??? Go ahead. Keep hating. Your hating on me hasn't effected my winnings since I've been here, so keep at it.

Keep laughing and making jokes when I've proved to you everything I've said. I'll keep winning, you keep being a loser who finds the fact that I make money funny.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

brokeass
    (points to screencap on post #1)

You're a big loser, dude. The biggest loser on this board. Every post in every thread you say you're making a bet on, they're all losers.

I went through your threads a month ago and laughed at how big of a loser you are. I come here and help people out. What do you do? Not jack shit. You are a guy who hates on people and loses his own money. You don't contribute shit. Once in a while, you provide an interesting statistic in someone elses thread, but you suck at betting. I laughed at all your bad picks and losses going through your old posts before. You are a joke. You have no business even speaking to me. You have no business speaking to anyone who does even half as well as I do.

1) I've seen all of your bets/picks in threads you've posted LOSE.
    2) You've seen my picks WIN. BIG WINS. With screencaps to prove!
    3) You called ME "brokeass"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sorry ass loser. I understand why you're such a sore loser and hater. Your life sucks. You have an ugly ass wife. Sad fool.
    Last edited by gabe; 01-04-12 at 02:34 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Last edited by Vaughany; 01-04-12 at 02:41 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol i love that

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Some of you guys send me PM's backing me up, but nobody says anything here publicly. WTF? Are you afraid of pussies like Nunya and Degenr8? I don't get it.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Gabe,

No one here worth their salt is fooled or impressed with your record.

If you were half as successful as you claim, you'd have moved out of that sh*tty apartment by now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Must be tough to need approval so badly.

First 12345 Last