TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Time for new strategy

Man -- I'm done betting big on -400 guys. Got burned on Hominick.

Lil Nog saved me.

I think I'm really going to focus more on finding value in dogs. Been choosing favorites and my picks are close to 70%. YET... I've lost money in half of the last few UFCs.

What I'm doing isn't working. Time to revamp.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

I'm trying to figure out why anyone would bet Hominick?? not trying to sound like a dick but why lay that juice on him

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you bet money on those jackasses

Fukk MMA

DarkfallOnline
    DarkfallOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!

I try not to get carried away with picking the "best value" lines and focus on picking actual winners. Lil Nog v Tito was the "easiest" pick on the card IMO so I put a straight bet and added a couple of parlays with it. If your pick % is decent then maybe use parlays with better bankroll management to minimise losses if things go bad.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I didn't want to bet on Hominick. Seemed too obvious. Wasn't confident in him winning, but I felt he deserved to be a big favorite. I'm glad I made a gut play on Korean Zombie... I was gonna bet more when I heard him say he called Hominick out in the pre-fight interview, but the fight wasn't available for betting anymore---- He thought he could beat Hominick, called him out, and beat him. Impressive.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Follow me on the next card. I'm gonna kill. Don't think I'm gonna have picks for the main card, though.