gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Rashad Evans vs Phil Davies set for UFC on FOX 2

Can't wait for this fight. Gonna be sad to see Evans vs Jones not happen, though. Davis is gonna handle this.

*edit*
    lol i just realized i called him Davies in the subject, my bad. ("Adam Davies' office!")

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Still like Evans over Davis until Phil improves his standup. The ground game will be a wash... even Lil Nog did surprisingly stuffing Davis' takedowns. I'm guessing the lines will open similar to what they were at for the originally scheduled bout.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

disagree with chadwick, i think rashad will be closer to -150, if not -200, opposed to the original even line.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

My post wasn't really clear sorry... what I meant was that I think the lines will open at what they were sitting at before the fight was called off last time (not the opening at evens). So yeah, Rashad around -150 sounds about right. If Phil ends up at +150 though I think he's worth taking a shot on.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Should be a great fight.

Evens should be able to keep fight standing and will will be looking to land a few heavy shots as usual.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Hopefully, Mr. Wonderful has improved on his stiff and mechanical striking, as that has appeared to be his only notable flaw in his game thus far... Given the time since his last fight and his propensity to improve from fight to fight, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Pratik
    Pratik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4037

Can't wait finally get to go to an event with Evans. Evans should have this much quicker and more experienced.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Evans will keep the fight standing or even TD Davis. He is the last hope against Jones, if he can't defeat him, nobody else (in LHW) can.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

do you like his takedowns? Cant remember seeing his bjj either..