DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    let me guess, you're so dumb you think i'm bragging and not defending myself to a stupid accusation. as you were.

Again, as I have stated many times... Let your plays speak for themselves.. No need to defend yourself, it's all there in black and white.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Again, as I have stated many times... Let your plays speak for themselves.. No need to defend yourself, it's all there in black and white.
    My plays clearly don't speak for themselves. If they did, people wouldn't say stupid shit, because my plays have been solid since the first card I ever posted for.

I posted my big ticket on Lorenz Larkin along with a lot of other bets in Jesus' thread and you ran your mouth about being happy to see that and liking that we were on the same side, then a couple months later you comfortably find a way to start shitting on me again, when I have never changed the way I've done anything since Day 1 of being here. Some of you guys, I believe are bi-polar.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

My plays clearly don't speak for themselves. If they did, people wouldn't say stupid shit, because my plays have been solid since the first card I ever posted for.

I posted my big ticket on Lorenz Larkin along with a lot of other bets in Jesus' thread and you ran your mouth about being happy to see that and liking that we were on the same side, then a couple months later you comfortably find a way to start shitting on me again, when I have never changed the way I've done anything since Day 1 of being here. Some of you guys, I believe are bi-polar.

First off, I wasn't talking shit, well at least today I wasn't. Second, if someone is talking shit, just post your winning ticket numbers, with the $ amounts to shut them up. I don't get why you need to "defend yourself" by saying how you constantly win. If someone is questioning the Al-Mighty Gabers, just post the millions of winners that your claim to have hit, and it's done. Pretty simple to me, but maybe we march to the beat of a different drum.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    First off, I wasn't talking shit, well at least today I wasn't. Second, if someone is talking shit, just post your winning ticket numbers, with the $ amounts to shut them up. I don't get why you need to "defend yourself" by saying how you constantly win. If someone is questioning the Al-Mighty Gabers, just post the millions of winners that your claim to have hit, and it's done. Pretty simple to me, but maybe we march to the beat of a different drum.
    They're posted in the threads before the fights, makes no sense to copy and paste every time some troll opens his mouth. You've been a member long enough to have seen them, no reason why I would have to show you. If your memory is that bad, then that's on you.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

They're posted in the threads before the fights, makes no sense to copy and paste every time some troll opens his mouth. You've been a member long enough to have seen them, no reason why I would have to show you. If your memory is that bad, then that's on you.

Ok man. Carry on.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

penetrating 5dimes still has my limits at 100 f0r Bellator but I'll be making several plays on that card which looks on paper to be pretty damn awesome.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    penetrating 5dimes still has my limits at 100 f0r Bellator but I'll be making several plays on that card which looks on paper to be pretty damn awesome.
    Akop and rad?

tr4sh
    tr4sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5701

what do you think about Cody Bollinger over Shamhalaev? I was thinking of going as high as 3 units on Bollinger, as I think his wrestling and his ground game will give Sham a rude introduction into Bellator.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

I can not wait, hope it match my plays, don't want to go against Jesus!
    $165.45 to win $73.53 on Eddie Alvarez
    $252.50 to win $250 on Nazareno Malegarie
    $250.00 to win $350 on Akop Stepanyan
    $312.00 to win $250 on Mike Richman
    $290.00 to win $250 on Mike Richman
    $166.00 to win $100 on Cody Bollinger
    GL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jesus Christ

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

did you make your plays yet?

Jesus Christ

YTD 59-64-2 +$6,092.73
    3 plays for Bellator tonight.

My first play will be on Cody Bollinger..there is not a lot of info on this fight but if I can get the state champion wrestler against a Russian who is not familar with fighting in a cage at -170..I'm gonna take a stab at it...I'll say Cody Bollinger wins via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 20-27)

My second play is going to be on Nazareno Malegarie..we all know what Rad Martinez wants to do in this fight but can Naza stop him...I don't think he stops him from getting the takedown but I think he is going to catch rad coming in..Naza is tough bastard and won't quit if Rad lands a few early takedowns..I expect a second round finish for Malegarie...I'll say Nazareno Malegarie wins via Submission (Guillotine-Choke) Round 2

My last play is on Pitbull..this is pretty much a value play for me..Eddie has a questionable chin and Friere is a killer if he hurts you..I'm taking a shot...I'll say Patricky Freire wins via KO Round 1

Good Luck

tr4sh
    tr4sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5701

I already put down 3 units on Bollinger and I'm glad you're on it with me with pretty much the exact same reasoning. As long as Bollinger's intend in this fight is to win, he will wrestle him to the ground and keep it there for unanim decision.

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

I also think there is value in pitbull due to the simple fact that if it goes to judges then rebney will have the fix in FOR SURE... Lol

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

GL tonight pal

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

sorry JC, these russians are penetrating unstoppable in bellator.

tsarev/koreshkov/volkov/shamhalaev... haven't lost yet.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah Russians killin it in Bellator

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    I can not wait, hope it match my plays, don't want to go against Jesus!
    $165.45 to win $73.53 on Eddie Alvarez
    $252.50 to win $250 on Nazareno Malegarie
    $250.00 to win $350 on Akop Stepanyan
    $312.00 to win $250 on Mike Richman
    $290.00 to win $250 on Mike Richman
    $166.00 to win $100 on Cody Bollinger
    GL.
    Doh! 2 for 5, I likely do better if I flip a coin. Got lucky only lost $100. I not going to post my plays for tomorrow, it seems bad luck to post it. GL everyone.

v1y

Christ... worry not... the lord rises after his crucifixion.

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

Christ has died, Christ has risen...... Christ will come again ! Looking forward to your pics tonight heyzoos

Jesus Christ

YTD 59-64-2 +$6,092.73
    Well that was a crushing,devastating,terrible,bend me over a barrel kind of a weekend..

Moving on to more positive things UFC 153 and Bellator 76.

I'm gonna have more plays but I have to make this one now since I think this will close around the -370 range

I'm playing Rony Jason...I think there is still tons of value on this line even at -290..Jason is a powerful muay thai striker with excellent range and counters where as Sicilia is a can that has been brought here via TUF..Sicilia has one punch power but that's it..he has shit cardio and outside of the ole' over hand punches he's not even a good striker...this is going to be an absolute waxing and the UFC knows it...I'll say
    Rony Mariano Bezerra wins via KO Round 1

Well I'm clearly ice cold right now..here be my plays might be a good idea to fade..

I meant to do breakdowns but I'm up against the clock right now and bout to head out for the day...GL everyone.

cane.jpg

gambino.jpg

trinaldo.jpg

story.jpg

Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    Christ... worry not... the lord rises after his crucifixion.
    haha man I hope...I don't remember the last time I got so many wrong in a row.

Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by jakejd82 View Post
    Christ has died, Christ has risen...... Christ will come again ! Looking forward to your pics tonight heyzoos

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

We didn't stop at the Red Sea did we???

No!!

GL
    Points Awarded:

Jesus Christ gave BIGDAY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

GL tonight Jesus. What do you think of Prado? I think he's big odds he was doing well in the first fight until Davis deliberately stuck his fingers in his eye.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I'm not JC.

But not sure how people can say he was doing well? It lasted about a minute and neither guy really committed to any real strikes. I loved Prado at +600 or whatever he was in that first fight. And he didn't look intimidated to be in there. But that is why the line is basically cut in half now. Phil is overrated. And Prado may get the big KO in Brazil. But not sure how too much can be taken away from that first fight. The odds have more than been adjusted since then.

Take Prado inside the distance if you can. Highly doubt he wins a decision.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sykes

Jesus Christ

I was at Staples center for that fight and pretty much everyone around me had the same reaction as you...basically people thought Davis poked him in the eye for a way out.

I don't think there was enough in that fight to tell anything about how this second fight will go..I agree with Rubber Guard...I don't see Prado winning a decision even if it is in Brazil..if this goes to the cards it's cause Davis beat him up on the mat.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Surprised you are big on story after you were big on Maia over Kim Can't blame you though with the plus odds

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I see Story keeping this fight standing and landing plenty more damaging strikes.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I see Story keeping this fight standing and landing plenty more damaging strikes.
    If the fight stays standing, it'll be on Maia's terms IMO. Maia has better takedowns and TDD. Granted, I do think K-1 Maia shows up and gets outpointed and wins a dec.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

thank u lawd jesus christ for that winner on rony jason!!!!!!!!!

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    I'm not JC.

But not sure how people can say he was doing well? It lasted about a minute and neither guy really committed to any real strikes. I loved Prado at +600 or whatever he was in that first fight. And he didn't look intimidated to be in there. But that is why the line is basically cut in half now. Phil is overrated. And Prado may get the big KO in Brazil. But not sure how too much can be taken away from that first fight. The odds have more than been adjusted since then.

Take Prado inside the distance if you can. Highly doubt he wins a decision.
    I was at Staples center for that fight and pretty much everyone around me had the same reaction as you...basically people thought Davis poked him in the eye for a way out.

I don't think there was enough in that fight to tell anything about how this second fight will go..I agree with Rubber Guard...I don't see Prado winning a decision even if it is in Brazil..if this goes to the cards it's cause Davis beat him up on the mat.
    I shoulda listened!

Giroux
    Giroux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7412

I am converting to Judaism.

v1y

Quote Originally Posted by Giroux View Post
    I am converting to Judaism.
    false prophet indeed.

no worries jc. everyone has a bad weekend.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

on a 1-13 run? dang.

you got a month to study up on the asian fighters. i'm probably not gonna do much capping for that card, so i'll probably tail you on a couple fights. put the work in! bounce back.

First ... 48495051525354 Last