Giblets
    Giblets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4726

Dos Santos/Lesnar Dos Santos/Overeem

I noticed these two fights are already up at Pinny and both Lesnar and Overeem are +196 at the moment. Does anyone here actually bet this far out from a fight? I don't have the funds to have my money tied up for that long. Anybody see value in either fighter here or have a prediction where the line will move? I wonder if a clear cut victory will bring down either fighter to about even odds.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line movement will depend on the outcome of the Lesnar/Overeem fight. Also depending on how that fight goes down. I wouldn't want to double play JDS against 2 separate fighters and you never know what happens with injuries. If you feel Lesnar will beat Overeem I think it's better just betting for Lesnar against Overeem since he is already a dog. The best thing to do is watch closely and bet the line immediately after the fight. Personally, I see very little value in betting on a line that's probably fairly close to what it will be once we know more information.

Pinnacle will very likely hold your money for several months after the Lesnar/Overeem fight even if you have money on the loser.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also if you are thinking of taking JDS now will probably be the best time to get him up until the fight and maybe even after the fight depending on the outcome. Again though you are going to be getting some of your money held if you bet on JDS for both Lesnar/Overeem.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I don't think Overeem or Lesnar will remain 2-1 long shots as the fight gets closer. I believe as the title fight gets cloer the odds will get closer to evens rather than making those 2 huge monster public favorites longer long shots...

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

i would play lesnar against jds for sure.

if lesnar beats overeem, there's no way lesnar will close +196 against jds.

if overeem beats lesnar, your bet will get refunded.