SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Ufc 139

i have not had alot of time to go over this card ... but a few plays i like...

Henderson +115 ..... i think he wrestle ***** em ... not the strongest play ... but Hendo has been hot and i wouldnt bet against him.

WANDERLEI SILVA +145 I cant imagine not playing this ... Wandy is washed up .... but i dont I think this is a step up for Le and hes going to play it safe and get tagged hard.

Faber -215 I think Faber will enjoy the step down in competition and have an easy decision. o2½-250 is also a great bet ... Stick with FABER WINS BY DECISION -137 If you dont like the juice.

RICK STORY PK-135 I see him pressing Kapmann on the cage all night long .... what are the odds this is a boring fight ? -450 ?

Kingsbury -152 Hes evolving and i like Bonnar ... but ... hes not getting better.

Bader -420 I think this is great parlay material .... hes going to win easy .. Brilz just isnt UFC material.

Lawlor +320 he is probably going to lose ... but Lawlor is a talented kid ... much more talented then his record suggest ... he could pull of the upset.

No Submission of the night +850 Alot of wrestlers and strikers ..... i dont see alot of submissions tonight.... ill take my chance with none !

CUNG LE VS. WANDERLEI SILVA FOTN +650 All they know how to do is strike ... I think Silva wins it ... UFC still wants to throw Le to the wolves a few more times... they give him FOTN to make him happy ...

KOTN ... IDK ... take a shot on Anybody in the last two fights ... gimmie Wandy +375 ... UFC loves a comeback.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Wand KOTN is better than +375 from what ive seen!

SportsPedagogy

i just pulled all my lines from Bookmaker. hopefully it is.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Oh right...not usually great on BM

SportsPedagogy

There goes my no SOTN ><

SportsPedagogy

Adding Dos Anjos +125

Guy is a beast and got an unfortunate loss to Guida after getting his jaw broken

SportsPedagogy

Not a bad night. Glad Wandy shared the FOTN !