Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

The most bestest bet for tonight for UFC on Fox

Guys I just want to make one bet on tonight's UFC card on fox and want to enjoy the rest of the fight.

Who do you think is the "safest" bet for tonight? I don't care about value, I just looking for a guy that will most likely not lose.

GLHF tonight and will give points

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Ben Smooooooooooth Henderson

CAN I GET AMEN!!!???????
    Points Awarded:

Pew Pew gave Vaughany 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

DaMarques Johnson has the best chances of winning. Best value is with Pablo Garza. Alex Caceres getting good value, too.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    DaMarques Johnson has the best chances of winning. Best value is with Pablo Garza. Alex Caceres getting good value, too.
    Please stop

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Please stop
    Stop hijacking peoples threads with off topic comments, you imbecile. I have proven that you're a moron, time and time again. So, take your own advice and PLEASE STOP. Find someone else to crush on. Keep your negativity to yourself, scum. Run along.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Stop hijacking peoples threads with off topic comments, you imbecile. I have proven that you're a moron, time and time again. So, take your own advice and PLEASE STOP. Find someone else to crush on. Keep your negativity to yourself, scum. Run along.
    Please stop.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
    Please stop.
    Imbecile #2

using only 2 words and STILL managing to have poor punctuation. wow. learn what a comma is.

two haters, two idiots. not surprised. =)

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Imbecile #2

using only 2 words and STILL managing to have poor punctuation. wow. learn what a comma is.

Please stop.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Going through your posts, I didn't come across a single pick either of you won. You're losers.

jacktheknife:
    Half: Eagles 17 Bears 10
    Final: Eagles 28 Bears 16

You're just hatin' 'cos you've been seeing me nail my UFC picks and on top of that you saw me nail the Bears at 3 to one 1 odds on the moneyline, so you just can't stop hating... Don't tell someone to "please stop" when he is hitting plays you are blowing, you dumby.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    Please stop.
    Stop what, sir? Giving my opinions on UFC fights/bets?

I'm better than these two at it, even in my short time here. So, why would you tell me to stop, and not them? Especially, when they're the ones hijacking someone elses thread to pick on me?
    Last edited by gabe; 11-12-11 at 02:38 PM.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got str8s on pierce, lamas, and lucas - however, none of those are safe bets by any means.

While I do agree with gabe that demarques is a pretty good play and I was gonna go with him; however, he is too inconsistent and clay has mad heart - something I question about demarques having. I demarques in all my parlays, but I pussed out of a str8 on him, too juicy.

THere are no real safe bets on this card imo. GL

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Imbecile #2

Please' stop;

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Damarques. Harvison sucks.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I like Cain the most.

I have small plays on garza and caceres also. Not sure why gabe gets hated on so much. Seems like a good guy. I dont read every thread though.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Stop what, sir? Giving my opinions on UFC fights/bets?

I'm better than these two at it, even in my short time here. So, why would you tell me to stop, and not them? Especially, when they're the ones hijacking someone elses thread to pick on me?

I think you are a piker who has never placed an MMA bet with real money in your life.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    I got str8s on pierce, lamas, and lucas - however, none of those are safe bets by any means.

While I do agree with gabe that demarques is a pretty good play and I was gonna go with him; however, he is too inconsistent and clay has mad heart - something I question about demarques having. I demarques in all my parlays, but I pussed out of a str8 on him, too juicy.

THere are no real safe bets on this card imo. GL
    I agree, there is no safe bet. I also agree that DeMarques is inconsistent and Clay has mad heart, plus his hands aren't bad at all. He could catch DeMarques.

I'm just really confident about DeMarques in this fight 'cos I feel he is really driven to win. I think he finishes this fight early and the next time we see Clay is at 155, if at all.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by dww123 View Post
    I think you are a piker who has never placed an MMA bet with real money in your life.
    You got me.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I agree, there is no safe bet. I also agree that DeMarques is inconsistent and Clay has mad heart, plus his hands aren't bad at all. He could catch DeMarques.

I'm just really confident about DeMarques in this fight 'cos I feel he is really driven to win. I think he finishes this fight early and the next time we see Clay is at 155, if at all.
    Please go away.

FightFightFight

Clay at 155, Lol. I mean, Clay at 155: Lol.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    I like Cain the most.

I have small plays on garza and caceres also. Not sure why gabe gets hated on so much. Seems like a good guy. I dont read every thread though.
    i don't know, either, man. it started the very first day i started posting here. they had some guy named 'jesus' they used to pick on and they drove him away, and then i came, so they became reminiscent about 'jesus' and immediately formed a comradery against me. it would make sense if i sucked at making picks, but i'm better than them at it, so it's weird.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    Clay at 155, Lol. I mean, Clay at 155: Lol.
    comma worked, bro!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Please go away.
    Been through your posts, you never contribute with a good pick. I've been here a short time and I've already hit a lot of plays, including 4 out of 4 locks. I am helping people. You are not. You go away.

I made you a challenge to make picks. You never accepted it. Pussy. Accept it, let's make picks (only UFC, if you want, since you cried about not watching NFL) and the loser leaves this forum.

FightFightFight

i don't know, either, man. it started the very first day i started posting here. they had some guy named 'jesus' they used to pick on and they drove him away, and then i came, so they became reminiscent about 'jesus' and immediately formed a comradery against me. it would make sense if i sucked at making picks, but i'm better than them at it, so it's weird.
    Youd learn a valuable lesson if you figured it out.

FightFightFight

Been through your posts, you never contribute with a good pick. I've been here a short time and I've already hit a lot of plays, including 4 out of 4 locks. I am helping people. You are not. You go away.

I made you a challenge to make picks. You never accepted it. Pussy. Accept it, let's make picks (only UFC, if you want, since you cried about not watching NFL) and the loser leaves this forum.
    Do it.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    I like Cain the most.

Past-posting.

Lying.

Clueless.

Could probably get away with 1 or 2 of those things. The trifecta is too much.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

People are laughing 'cos I said Clay Harvison will drop to lightweight?

Wow. Have you not noticed that he is a small welterweight? He looked like a bantamweight next to Seth Baczynski. Guys bigger than him have made the drop recently. After this loss, if he stays in the UFC, he will be fighting at 155. I'll bet you anything.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I don't post picks. I don't care to. I don't cry about not watching NFL, I'm glad I don't. Sports are ******* boring. Don't know how anyone watches any of them.

I accepted your challenge, for money. You want to bet on wearing ladies clothes. Sorry, not my cop of tea, brother.

You don't help anyone, if anyone followed your clueless picks they'd be broke quickly. I've posted lots of gambling advice in this forum. I understand gambling, picking winnerz is what people who think they know something about something they know nothing about, do. Look at Vaughany, he gets credit for being a great handicapper, which he may be, but his profit comes from having lots of outs and being a superb line shopper. That's what its about.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

People are laughing 'cos I said Clay Harvison will drop to lightweight?

Wow. Have you not noticed that he is a small welterweight? He looked like a bantamweight next to Seth Baczynski. Guys bigger than him have made the drop recently. After this loss, if he stays in the UFC, he will be fighting at 155. I'll bet you anything.
    Please stop living.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thread is a train wreck

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Past-posting.

Lying.

Clueless.

Could probably get away with 1 or 2 of those things. The trifecta is too much.
    Yeah, they call me a liar, yet can't say 1 thing I've lied about.

I post my picks, then after the fights, I post how I did, betting-wise. My bets HAVE NOTHING TO DO with my picks. I don't see how it's hard for them to view the two apart. I don't pick every fight, but I bet on almost every fight, and I want to keep track of the bets. You would think I've single handedly traveled the globe raping all of their mothers, but no, they just assume I lie about bets I make... wow... if i was in their shoes, and I felt someone was exaggerating about how much money they've made, i wouldn't go out of my way to constantly abuse 'em on an internet forum. why, you ask? because i have a life and am not some lowlife scum, like some of these bored pricks are.
    Last edited by gabe; 11-12-11 at 03:14 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I don't post picks. I don't care to. I don't cry about not watching NFL, I'm glad I don't. Sports are ******* boring. Don't know how anyone watches any of them.

I accepted your challenge, for money. You want to bet on wearing ladies clothes. Sorry, not my cop of tea, brother.

You don't help anyone, if anyone followed your clueless picks they'd be broke quickly. I've posted lots of gambling advice in this forum. I understand gambling, picking winnerz is what people who think they know something about something they know nothing about, do. Look at Vaughany, he gets credit for being a great handicapper, which he may be, but his profit comes from having lots of outs and being a superb line shopper. That's what its about.
    In the short time I have been here, I have hit 4 out of 4 locks, and done well with other picks. I had done poorly on one card where I picked all big dogs, pretty much. In that time, I haven't seen you contribute a single thing.

Yes, vaughny contributes and so do several others. I haven't seen you do squat.

If anyone followed my picks, they'd be broke? If they followed my picks in the short time I've been here, they'd be doing well. INCLUDING the card i choked at... but they would have only made small plays, since Mitrione was my only pick worth a big play. I had no locks or anything there. They would be 4 out of 4 with locks, each being 5 unit bets. So, I would have made these people a lot of money. The truth contradicts everything you say, dear friend.

Forget the dress and focus on the part where you leave, if you lose. You said you want me gone, so I will leave if you beat me. I would bet money, but I don't trust you, so the only way that will work is if I'm the one holding on to the money. Think about it. Money with me holding and loser leaves. Two options. I know you are not going to accept either, because you are just a bored fool trying to be an online bully, and you know I will make you look like a joke.
    Last edited by gabe; 11-12-11 at 03:18 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gabe your attention whoring is over the top

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Gabe your attention whoring is over the top
    Another guy who has provided nothing but losing picks and he hates on the guy who hits plays he chokes at... just an example of the kinda characters i'm dealing with here.

was annoyed at first, but i've grown to be entertained by them.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I think people pick on Gabe because he gets upset about it, thus making it more entertaining for them.

I actually like Gabe fine. His picks and analysis aren't bad at all and he seems like a nice enough guy. It was sketch when he posted his winning #s after the fact but lately it seems like he's been posting his plays beforehand and doing quite well.

12 Last