ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

diaz vs gsp, just seems rigged

so fight gets cancelled, new fights made, gsp gets i "injuried" word is health for condit feb.

penn looks great 1st round, starts 2nd great then all of a sudden wheels fall off

watch a pre event interview with gsp states he feels great and is a fast healer

diaz wins talks sh-t in octagon, gsp apparently gets fired up and condit bows out for gsp vs diaz SUPERBOWL weekend

post fight conference diaz complains whole time without really saying he was screwed by dana and his camps, he doesn't make enough money, he never pulls out of a fight, always injuried always fights every 3 months, he wants to be in a "supportive" camp, wants to be a good role model like gsp, wants to be put in those positions and dana and everyone making him to be the bad guy

dana over and over again stating no one has battered and busted up penn ever in his career like diaz did

all the reports prior to fight and interviews of dana saying penn is penn, we had tough negiotations but we are still here. nothing ever easy with penn

penn just retires

diaz saying, will take my beating, will take my money, will be the bad guy again

diaz: i do what i'm told.

all of this just looks and feels wrong, i know its not just does

seriously, what happened to penn? he just stopped moving, he wins i thought 2nd round, and i could see maybe 3rd round falling off for him due to pace and diaz's striking, if he just slipped a bit to the side to jab and or counter, not sure why a guy with iron chin and who has never feared being KOed or takendown always moved forward just backs up on flurries, not sure why if he felt overwhemled by volume and cardio he doesn't tie up knowing diaz couldn't take him down.

more_betterness
    more_betterness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8689

Periods are your friend.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Penn gassed is what happened in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. The truth is Penn has always been mediocre at 170 and he doesnt have the self discipline to consistently make 155, which is really the only weight class he should be fighting at.(maybe 145). He simply too small and gets worn down by bigger fighters. I see why you think it's rigged as everything has conveniently fallen into place but nobody takes that kind of beating in a fixed fight. If you want to see actual fixes watch some old PRIDE fights.