The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

UFC 93: A Bettor's Guide

RICH FRANKLIN +100 vs DAN HENDERSON -130
    Cauliflower ear, (also hematoma auris or perichondrial hematoma). If the external portion of the ear suffers a blow, a blood clot or other fluid may collect under the perichondrium. This separates the cartilage from the overlying perichondrium, causing the cartilage to die. This leads to a formation of fibrous tissue in the overlying skin. When this happens, the outer ear becomes permanently swollen and deformed, resembling a cauliflower.

Hendo's actual ear

For some wrestlers and fighters, a cauliflower ear is considered a badge of courage. I believe that Hendo's ears are actually magic.
    HENDERSON -130

MARK COLEMAN +320 vs MAURICIO RUA -400
    This old guy? What's his fight plan? Don't die? Old man river might get his hip broken. What is Rua going to be thinking when he has that big, white, wrinkly body on top of him? With his loose skin and old balls... Gross

But with odds like this you have to believe in that "old man strength." You know how your dad could always get that rusty lugnut off that you couldn't. Or how he could get the lid of a pickle jar that wouldn't come off. That's old man strength.
    COLEMAN +320

ALAN BELCHER +240 vs DENIS KANG -300
    After the outworld invasion Liu Kang finds himself the prime target of Kahn's extermination squads. He is the Shaolin Champion and has thwarted Kahn's schemes in the past. Of all the humans, Kang poses the greatest threat to Shao Kahn's rule.

Then Liu moved to the US and changed his name to Denis. This fight ends with a FATALITY. Unless of course Kang chooses one of the less popular endings such as Babality or Friendship. TOASTYYYYY! KANG -300

JEREMY HORN +255 vs ROUSIMAR PALHARES -315
    Jeremy Horn aka "Gumby." Horn's chances of winning are equal to the chance that Gumby makes a comeback and overtakes SpongeBob as the coolest thing happening.

What the **** was that? I don't know.
    PALHARES -315

CHRIS LYTLE +115 vs MARCUS DAVIS -145
    Goonies never say die! Mikey, Brand, Chunk, Mouth, Data, that scary bitch Mama Fratelli. And who could forget SLOTH!

HEY YOU GUUUYYYS!

I saw an interview with Josh Brolin who confirmed that the original cast has all signed on for a sequel. Hell Yeah!
    LYTLE +115

ANTONIO MENDES -105 vs ERIC SCHAFER -125
    I had to say something about this fight in honor of SBR Legend BREAD. I believe Eric Schafer is an original "Pink Hamster" so I couldn't leave his fight out. I'm just worried because Schafer is fighting the evil baby from The Simpsons.

Dooah!

As I recall, Mendes and his unibrow actually gave Thiago Silva some problems before he got messed up real quick. I think Big Red Schafer may have problems with the brow as well. Sorry Bread.
    MENDES -105

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 02:04 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Christ....have to rush to work...will be back!

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I considered writing about Big Baby Red Hamster Schafer. I called his quick victory over Houston Alexander. But I'm all hamstered out for a bit. Carry on the tradition my friend.

You said "old balls". I use that term in my real life daily. It made me giddy to read it here.

Your explanation of Denis Kang could possibly be the best MMA write-up of a fighter...EVER!

Cheer-o!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Excellent stuff, Hoff

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Excellent stuff, Hoff
    Thank you.