snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Anyone think Cruz can lose this fight.

I'm not sure how Cruz loses this fight. He's the better fighter everywhere as the odds reflect. Probably going to bet $2150 to win $500. Any reason I should be worried.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I feel like I can talk anyone out of placing a bet on someone, but I honestly just don't see how Cruz loses this. He's better than Johnson everywhere.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

There's some chance that Cruz can't deal with the quickness of Mighty Mouse. Sometimes a guy will look invincible until someone finds his kryptonite. Look at Machida before Shogun.

I'm pretty heavy on Cruz though.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    There's some chance that Cruz can't deal with the quickness of Mighty Mouse. Sometimes a guy will look invincible until someone finds his kryptonite. Look at Machida before Shogun.

I'm pretty heavy on Cruz though.
    Agree. Yet benavidez and faber are quite fast themselves, so weighing that in mind I really can't see mighty's speed being a major factor. I really can't see cruz losing either. I think benavidez is the best opponent cruz has faced and I think benavidez is a stronger version of mighty, perhaps just a tad slower, and he couldn't win. I'd love to see benavidez/mighty mo

lol Cruz better win by dec, I have him in most my parlays...

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I honestly believe Johnson is the worst fighter Cruz has faced since ivan lopez.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

Cruz looks like the faster fighter. I usually avoid Featherweight and Bantaweight fights. I seem to win better away from these divisions.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're willing to pay the juice this one should hit easily. I also paid the price on this fight.