MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who you guys got for dantes / reis??? Lots of hype behind dantes, but reis has beat some game dudes and is tough.

Anyone have a good breakdown or some info on this one???

What about Galvao / chase? Both these fights are evens, and probably rightly so, but if anyone thinks someone should be favored or have a nice breakdown, PLEASE POST IT. Normally I'd go with the stronger wrestler, but chases' effectiveness on the ground is usually from smooth offensive grappling - which I think will be ineffective against galvao. I actually think this comes down to who is better on the feet... Anyone certain of this? Because I think even if chase is on top on the ground he won't be effective, and if he is on his back / has galvao on top he will be in trouble....

I'm sorry I am not reseraching these more and/or posting a breakdown, I simply have very little time as of late. I'm currently student teaching 10th graders in world history and its the hardest most time consuming thing I've ever done haha, learning being a teacher ain't easy man!!

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Dream lines opened, nothing on the Sakuraba or Minowa fight though.

I know I have a mancrush on Kawajiri, but I think -160 on him is a steal.
    fuccker!! it is. He's at -190 now... not even on my bookie site either and I wanted to hit this... I think he's gonna get hansen down with ease and play it safe to get back on track, probably a boring old school crusher fight.

Who you all got in kitaoka / freire??? At evens I'm kinda liking williamy freire.... I know Kitaoka, know a little about freire. Still trying to do reserach on it but limited time.... WHo you all have in this fight and why???? Post a breakdown...thanks and GL!

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    chairib 0-0

dogshit 0-0

you are in good company chairib
    LOL....

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

No one likes uno? Surprised at the line. Thought uno would be a fav

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    No one likes uno? Surprised at the line. Thought uno would be a fav
    I thought the opposite. But not enough confidence to bet it.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Maybe i have the wrong impression of inoue? I admit i havent followed the majority of his fights. My impression of him: a decent shoot boxer that is quick but not particularly impressive. No outstanding physical traits. Not explosive or powerful. Has an active guard but nothing impressive. Not enough to tap uno, and imo probably wont be able to sweep him. Manages to scramble well enough but again.. nothing spectacular. Footwork is not enough to be elusive or avoid tie ups. Never fought in the big leagues and has lost to fighters that are smaller and less skilled than Uno.

I think it could look a lot like uno's fight with wicky.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Who you guys got for dantes / reis??? Lots of hype behind dantes, but reis has beat some game dudes and is tough.

Anyone have a good breakdown or some info on this one???

What about Galvao / chase? Both these fights are evens, and probably rightly so, but if anyone thinks someone should be favored or have a nice breakdown, PLEASE POST IT. Normally I'd go with the stronger wrestler, but chases' effectiveness on the ground is usually from smooth offensive grappling - which I think will be ineffective against galvao. I actually think this comes down to who is better on the feet... Anyone certain of this? Because I think even if chase is on top on the ground he won't be effective, and if he is on his back / has galvao on top he will be in trouble....

I'm sorry I am not reseraching these more and/or posting a breakdown, I simply have very little time as of late. I'm currently student teaching 10th graders in world history and its the hardest most time consuming thing I've ever done haha, learning being a teacher ain't easy man!!
    Reis and Galvao have both been spending time with Cruz at Alliance.

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Reis and Galvao have both been spending time with Cruz at Alliance.
    Good to know, thanks man!!

First 12