whats going on with the Undertaker

travismcilrath
    travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hes pretty old but still the man

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

hahha U seem desperate for a response so I'll take one for the team. I imagine the same shit as every other WWE happened, "Wrestler A" dominates "fight" against Wrestler B, then out of nowhere Wrestler C who is disgruntled with Wrestler A comes running down to the ring, distracts the referee who gormlously complete forgets that a fight is happening behind him, at this point Wrestler B shrewdly lands a cheap shot on Wrestler A, delivers his "finisher" move and just after that the referee happens to remember a fight is happening and turns around to find Wrestler B on top of Wrestler A in the pin position. At this point the referee does a ridiculously fast 3 count and Wrestler B wins, accompanied by the booing of the Hulkamaniacs in the crowd, and the sheer shock of Jim Ross who surely never expected such a thing could happen for the thousandth time. The camera then pans to Wrestler C who sheepishly grins and strolls back up the ramp nonchalantly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FlashinLeather

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    hahha U seem desperate for a response so I'll take one for the team. I imagine the same shit as every other WWE happened, "Wrestler A" dominates "fight" against Wrestler B, then out of nowhere Wrestler C who is disgruntled with Wrestler A comes running down to the ring, distracts the referee who gormlously complete forgets that a fight is happening behind him, at this point Wrestler B shrewdly lands a cheap shot on Wrestler A, delivers his "finisher" move and just after that the referee happens to remember a fight is happening and turns around to find Wrestler B on top of Wrestler A in the pin position. At this point the referee does a ridiculously fast 3 count and Wrestler B wins, accompanied by the booing of the Hulkamaniacs in the crowd, and the sheer shock of Jim Ross who surely never expected such a thing could happen for the thousandth time. The camera then pans to Wrestler C who sheepishly grins and strolls back up the ramp nonchalantly.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

this is a fantastic post,v.....lol..........this strategy is known to few outside of mcmahon and wwe insiders....it`s a spin-off of the old ali "rope-a-dope " ploy....to corral gullible wrassling fans....they call it "roping the dope"...../rimshot....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"roping the dope"...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!"...