Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Congrats to Daniel Cormier

I must say that was an amazing performance from him. Bigfoot is a legit top 8 Heavyweight and he knocked him out in the first round.

A lot of people on here and on another forum I'm sure you all have heard of were counting Daniel out saying things like "Bigfoot is too big and strong for him". This guy has overcame a lot in his life and he now has a chance to win the Strikeforce Heavyweight tourney and challenge for the UFC belt (if him and Cain fight).

Congrats Cormier!

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

One hell of a rugged performance.

Jordan23

Yep and Bigfoot going for a takedown and getting shrugged off by Cormier was a pretty fun moment too.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

now i really regret not betting cormier. i gave silva way too much credit after he beat fedor.

Jordan23

I know. The more and more I think about it the more I am surprised Fedor couldn't tag Bigfoot the way Cormier did.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea props to him, definitely. I was really close to laying some coin on a str8 for bigfoot, and I honestly thought he was going to win. Those were some crisp, big shots. This will be interesting against barnette.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Welp, we knew he was going to be champion some day, but we didn't expect it to be this soon.

Major props to Mr Cormier, and all of AKA for that matter. Clean sweep.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    I know. The more and more I think about it the more I am surprised Fedor couldn't tag Bigfoot the way Cormier did.
    That's what happens when you get married and bring your Priest and crooked manager with you instead of getting involved with some real training camps and coaches. When I saw him live before his Werdum loss, you could just tell he's not the same guy anymore.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

agreed, he made it a losing night for me, but all the props in the world to him for proving he's a legit top 10 heavyweight.

Jordan23

I couldn't pull the trigger on Bigfoot before the fight. I'm glad I didn't. Daniel is really going to present some problems for Josh Barnett