UndisputedGblr
    UndisputedGblr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strikeforce Destruction

Here are my picks tonight.

Renato Sobral -390
    Joe Riggs -175
    Darren Uyenoyama -350

I feel very confident with both picks. I was planning on having a write-up for my picks but I'm dead tired and want to get some sleep before the fights start.

Also, I bet both Sobral and Uyenoyama at various books and at different lines. But I decided to post the most current lines for my picks.

*Just edited my post to add Joe Riggs.*
    And if you don't want to lay that much juice (I know it is a shit load of juice) I'd recommend parlaying these picks - 5Dimes allows you to parlay MMA events.
    Last edited by UndisputedGblr; 11-21-08 at 06:21 PM.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Good luck...Isn't Riggs on this card also? I think I saw a few recognizable names.

UndisputedGblr

Yeah, Joe Riggs is taking on Luke Stewart.

I like Riggs in this fights as well and just pulled the trigger on him.

He seems healthy, unlike before when he had problems with pain killers ect. I see Riggs winning by 3rd round TKO or decision.

Should be a good card. In my opinion all the fights are going to be excited except the main event.

TheGovernor11
    TheGovernor11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

I'm with you with Babalu. Little hesistant on Diesel (he SHOULD win) and don't know enough about Brad Royster to bet against him with the line set so high. Good luck tonight and I agree, should be a solid card.

UndisputedGblr

Quote Originally Posted by TheGovernor11 View Post
    I'm with you with Babalu. Little hesistant on Diesel (he SHOULD win) and don't know enough about Brad Royster to bet against him with the line set so high. Good luck tonight and I agree, should be a solid card.
    Uyenoyama won with a decision. I got a text from someone who is at the show and she said the first two rounds were really entertaining but the third round was very slow...

The line on Riggs was around 200 on 5Dimes earlier and the last I saw it was at -175.

Riggs, if he decides to show up and fight a smart fight, as Stewart is basically the kind of fighter Riggs can dominate. However, the X factor is the state of Riggs health.

TheGovernor11

Agree with you 100% on Riggs's head. I was gonna make a small play on him or at least make a parlay with him but just felt he was a little too risky. He's coming on now so we'll see what happens.

TheGovernor11

Riggs is losing the first round so far. Stewart scored a couple takedowns albeit he hasn't done much on the ground yet.

TheGovernor11

Dominant second rd for Diesel. Ground and pounded his way to a TKO (ref stoppage). Nice call on your parlay tonight.

UndisputedGblr

Quote Originally Posted by TheGovernor11 View Post
    Dominant second rd for Diesel. Ground and pounded his way to a TKO (ref stoppage). Nice call on your parlay tonight.
    Thanks, appreciate it.

I won't lie I got a little worried during the Babalu fight. I was very confident he would win but Bobby, in my opinion, was very game and won that first round.

Babalu would have still won, especially with that nasty cut, but he seemed to have better takedowns and takedown defense.

TheGovernor11

Quote Originally Posted by UndisputedGblr View Post
    Thanks, appreciate it.

I won't lie I got a little worried during the Babalu fight. I was very confident he would win but Bobby, in my opinion, was very game and won that first round.

Babalu would have still won, especially with that nasty cut, but he seemed to have better takedowns and takedown defense.
    Haha funny you say that, I felt the same way in the begining as Bobby seemed to be the physically stronger fighter and in better shape. But Babalu and I'm to glad to see we both went undefeated tonight.