Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

He's got a gym and bar so will have income from that. Smart move really as he'll probably make same money from concentrating on them then he would fighting on the undercards and trying to work his way back up. He'll probably get the competitive urge back in a year or so and come back...same old same old

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Wish we would've had this tidbit before the fight... would've put more on AG...

"To be honest with you, after 'Rampage,' he was done," Hamill's trainer and manager, Duff Holmes, today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "He told me, 'I just can't stand the constant pain.'"

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

So will this go down as the biggest win of his career?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    So will this go down as the biggest win of his career?

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

when you`re that slow fighting upper echelon guys almost from the jump,it`s gonna take a toll.....

smart move...he had a short,but decent career...

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Yeah, he's got a nice feel-good story, and all the best to him...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I always admired Hamill for how he acted like such a douche on TUF yet managed to get away with it!

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I always admired Hamill for how he acted like such a douche on TUF yet managed to get away with it!

Being on the same show as Bisping, and you thought Hamill came off as the douche?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by kmdubya View Post

Being on the same show as Bisping, and you thought Hamill came off as the douche?
    What did Bisping do on TUF to come off as a douche?

Hamill was the one showboating and pissing everybody off in wrestling sessions, going down on his knees and outwrestling people, showing off

kmdubya

What did Bisping do on TUF to come off as a douche?

Hamill was the one showboating and pissing everybody off in wrestling sessions, going down on his knees and outwrestling people, showing off
    Vaughany:
    I respect your MMA knowledge and handicapping skills way too much. When I watched that series of TUF, Bisping came off as a water down version of the full blown douche bag we get to see on a regular basis today (in my opinion). I didn't see Hamill that way at all. Hamill was more of a simpleton who no doubt got special treatment from Tito, but likely deserved it.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

What did Bisping do on TUF to come off as a douche? Hamill was the one showboating and pissing everybody off in wrestling sessions, going down on his knees and outwrestling people, showing off
    Dident he also fake illness and injuries, plus he had a bitch boy who made him sandwiches

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany:
    I respect your MMA knowledge and handicapping skills way too much. When I watched that series of TUF, Bisping came off as a water down version of the full blown douche bag we get to see on a regular basis today (in my opinion). I didn't see Hamill that way at all. Hamill was more of a simpleton who no doubt got special treatment from Tito, but likely deserved it.
    Well yeah maybe a water down version, but no way near what he has been more recently.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Dident he also fake illness and injuries, plus he had a bitch boy who made him sandwiches
    ha yeah Abadi was his bitch!

kmdubya

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    I haven't watched that season in a while, but wasn't his injury one the doctor's wouldn't clear him for? I remember him wanting to fight as it was likely he was getting paired up against Bisping.

I do remember him eating PB&J like it was the only meal on earth.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't watched that season in a while, but wasn't his injury one the doctor's wouldn't clear him for? I remember him wanting to fight as it was likely he was getting paired up against Bisping. I do remember him eating PB&J like it was the only meal on earth.
    Yeah I dont remember exactly about the injury, was a couple of years since I watched it myself, could be wrong but I vaguely remember that he was a drama queen about some injury/ilness.

Found this video http://www.ultimatefighter.com/fighter/danny-abbadi its funny that he´s saying that "we became more then friendship", what does that even mean? and you could see Hamill bossing Danny around (about 29 seconds in). Funny shit

MLnflhandicapper
    MLnflhandicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice win

First 12