RivaTrader
    RivaTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 418

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    What evidence is there tht Bader doesnt have good TD defence?
    He might have "good" or somewhat decent TD defense, but it would be optimistic to assume that he has "very good" TD defense especially as Jones was able to take him down several times with ease.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    if bader screws the pooch here,he`s in serious danger of quickly becoming a gatekeeper...i`m honestly not crazy about bader....but he`s fighting tito....he HAS to win here to stay viable...

he`ll never beat jones(i honestly think he realized this by the midpoint of rd 1 in their fight).......and he`s not the most exciting fighter....

he loses to tito,he`s in a world of hurt....
    Yeah of course this is a must win for Tito to keep his job but on the flipside Bader doesnt have much to gain from this. If he wins obviously people are gonna say it was expected and because Tito is washed up and if he loses it sends him wayyyyy down the ladder! So actually just as much pressure on Bader as there is on Tito

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

What evidence is there tht Bader doesnt have good TD defence?
    Well if we look at their last fights Bader kept getting taken down by Bones Jones. Bones Jones was beaten by my Hammil and Hammil barely beat Tito. So Tito must be better at takedowns. Also Bader is a wrestler and wrestlers don't like fighting off their backs so he must be bad at TDD.

tat1980
    tat1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Bader is a beast & everyone who thinks tito has a chance is crazy. It is mma & anything can happen but tito does not have power. I could see him doing alright in the 1st rd but gassing and getting beat up on the feet or GnP by Bader.

tat1980
    tat1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    Well if we look at their last fights Bader kept getting taken down by Bones Jones. Bones Jones was beaten by my Hammil and Hammil barely beat Tito. So Tito must be better at takedowns. Also Bader is a wrestler and wrestlers don't like fighting off their backs so he must be bad at TDD.
    Tito is a wrestler he has not won a fight in yrs. Tito WAS one of my fav fighters. But he is old now. Bader looked bad against Jones but who doesn't.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by RivaTrader View Post
    He might have "good" or somewhat decent TD defense, but it would be optimistic to assume that he has "very good" TD defense especially as Jones was able to take him down several times with ease.
    So you think a fighter need very good TD defense against Tito? Jones' style of takedowns are completely different to Tito's, not to mention the obvious athletic, speed, strength etc.. differences between Jones and Tito.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

everyone.tito will win.after all he beat the worlds most dangerous man 3 times in a row.tito also had the best shirt at the weigh ins.bader has no chance in this fight.tito is danas most expensive and prized fighter.the bad boy just cant lose.even hamil had a hard time beating the shit out of tito.tito has a record that speaks for its self.call me crazy but my money is on bader for some reason.

RivaTrader
    RivaTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 418

So you think a fighter need very good TD defense against Tito? Jones' style of takedowns are completely different to Tito's, not to mention the obvious athletic, speed, strength etc.. differences between Jones and Tito.
    I don't think that a fighter needs a very good TD defense against Tito, that's why I said it was possible, but unlikely scenario. But could I see Tito taking Bader down? Sure. Maybe a 50/50 chance if Tito tried a takedown as he does have a relatively fast shot.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by ufcmma36 View Post
    if Tito comes in strong and injury free like he says.... Im expecting him to come out alot like he did against Hamill in the 1st rd. Sheesh he even threw a high kick! Tito wants to stay relevant. If Tito can press the action and beat Bader too the punch, then its Titos fight to win!!!

This is one of the funniest threads going, and effective too, why it almost convinced me to put money on injury free lethal hands Tito!

Course after the fight we are going to hear how Tito had a sprained knee and Diphtheria.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Tito has be in all of his recent fights, against top tier guys. Maybe Hamill was a step down, but if Tito can keep this fight standing, Bader has heavier hands, but Tito will land more, i think he could steal a decision here. Def a Gamble tho.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are too many unknowns in this fight to get a good read on it. The fact of the matter is that Bader has battled only one top tier fighter and lost. The rest of his wins have been against sub-par fighters and typically going to decision. Tito of course has fallen from his once top tier status but his losses have all come against upper echelon fighters. As well, he has mainly lost by decision. Therefore, who knows what the **** will happen, but if it goes to decision the judges are bound to **** it up every once in a while.

Small play on Tito.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Seems like the bookies want all the squares and MMA fan boys betting on Tito. Cant see a lot of people swallowing the chalk on Bader either.

StanleySharp
    StanleySharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bader is now -800 at bodog...

wow..

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    I personally think Bader should be set at -700. It's true that Bader usually does gas in the late second or third but so has Tito since he made his return. Bader recently said in an interview that he gasses because he is too tense and comes out throwing a lot of powerful overhand rights with everything he's got. He went on to state that he is going to make an effort to come out more relaxed this fight and use a lot stricter technique. If he can do this we may see a much improved version of Bader.
    I see him right now at -825 somewhere. This is ridiculous.

spargament
    KHABIB

when I read this first, my sarcasm meter was WAY OFF and I was going to drop a diatribe. Then the meter turned on.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I'm all in on the huntington beach bad boy! He's still one of the most dangerous men in the sport. Lethal hands, and vicious ground and pound elbows. Bader is going to sleep! Punishment!

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

omg lol

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love seeing Tito win tonight. Not that I risked anything on him. Congrats to those that took a chance on him.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Unreal win by Tito

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i bet small, only 13$ but it felt good to see him pull it off!

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

niceeeeeeeeeeeee

spargament
    KHABIB

Quote Originally Posted by raidernation mma View Post
    call me crazy, but i think tito is gonna qin. i just feel like bader is taking him too lightly and that tito is fighting for his life basically.
    this

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

nice winner

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    if bader screws the pooch here,he`s in serious danger of quickly becoming a gatekeeper...i`m honestly not crazy about bader....but he`s fighting tito....he HAS to win here to stay viable...

he`ll never beat jones(i honestly think he realized this by the midpoint of rd 1 in their fight).......and he`s not the most exciting fighter....

he loses to tito,he`s in a world of hurt....
    bader lost bad to tito, i mean really bad. this fight ended faster than the jones fight. i don't think bader is even good enough to be gatekeeper at this point.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

next for tito, machida rematch?

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

tito wins.bader looked like he was in the best shape of his life at theweigh ins.i would never have guessed that tito could pull off a win.wow.

robotralph
    robotralph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

damn tito costed me some good cash. had bader to finish

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Glad to see Tito win , the gravedigger after the fight was awesomr

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

damn that was shocking Chuck should come out of retirement for one more fight

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Congrats to all the Tito bettors.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

congrats...hard to believe that these were the same guys that beat lil nog(bader) and lost convincingly to hamill(tito).....

but make no mistake...tito hit the lottery here...that push-punch he hit bader with(he was right on top of him,i can`t figure how he got leverage on it) i`ve never see before...

and bader`s reaction to the guillotine was the equivalent of what an mma neophyte might do...not a guy that`s 13-1.....staying on his knees and pulling back instead of arching,pushing into his opponent and trying to turn his head to free up some space for the carotid....

as someone else said,maybe bader was still stunned...still,it was a disgracefull effort for bader,imo...i`m obviously not happy...so cut me some slack...

i read that dana might give tito stephan bonnar......so,that ruins my plan to go big on tito`s next opponent......bonnar just happens to be the guy who "sponsored" the other largest wagering beatdown in in my mma betting career(when he wet the bed vs a shot mark coleman..this also cost me a few decent par kickers).....

it`s been a very good year otherwise...

congrats to tito bettors....you guys laughed last so my hat`s off to you..... the unthinkable happened...a guy that looks stiffer than a wooden indian and punches like he has tendonitis in both shoulders beat the all american wrestler with better stand-up and big power who was 8 years younger...it was all or nothing with that guillotine for tito...and he got it done...

maybe hamill vs bader next?...

10 hours after the fact...and after watching it again and again on dvr,i`m still shaking my head in disbelief....

First 123 Last