sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

ufc - dana white take your money and run

dana white said that card may have been best ever , will if thats true they sure lost my business. i just started watchin this ufc and best i could find was like a 30 or 40% output from any of these guys , if you know someting ? tell me please

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Go pick up some boxing gloves and hit the bag for 1 min straight ... It's tiring. 5 minute rounds are intense, you have to pace yourself. Also there are so many ways your opponent cab get you so you can't go 100%, you would slip up. Most guys fight at 90%. there were some great knock outs and crafty submission attempts. If you weren't entertained then maybe this sport truly isn't for you. Still a good wayto make money tho

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    dana white said that card may have been best ever , will if thats true they sure lost my business. i just started watchin this ufc and best i could find was like a 30 or 40% output from any of these guys , if you know someting ? tell me please
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 02:26 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

pity post

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

maybe you missed the dark bouts?

johnson/faaloloto
    lamas/grice
    lentz/oliveira
    lauzon/warburton

were all fantastic.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I thought it was a very solid card. Tons of fights on Facebook before it aired on VS. You need to go back and watch them... some great KO's and I loved the sub by Lauzon.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

With all of the fight-card adjustments, this card was amazing.
    I thought it was amazing seeing Story get beat, Kongo coming back and winning, and Mitrone hitting Motrecraft with a 3-piece to the head and just walked away like it wasn't shit.
    I also enjoyed hearing Matt Brown say "F-ucking" followed by "Please don't take my money Dana"
    This card was amazing for a free card, and I would have payed for it if I knew it would turn out like this.

purplehaze6969
    purplehaze6969's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep some nice knockouts their wasnt any superstar champion fighters on the card but still some nice fights.I hate when they just lay or hold each other but two nice heavyweights bouts where they were going toe to toe two nice knockouts

v1y

Quote Originally Posted by purplehaze6969 View Post
    yep some nice knockouts their wasnt any superstar champion fighters on the card but still some nice fights.I hate when they just lay or hold each other but two nice heavyweights bouts where they were going toe to toe two nice knockouts
    ???

Oliveira has championship potential.

Story had just beaten the guy who was ranked top 5 in the division. The fight should open your eyes as to how deep the ww division is.

Tyson griffin and javier vazquez didn't look super impressive, but they are both very relevant 145 contenders.

Mitrione is getting a big fight next (hopefully against kongo)

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    ???

Oliveira has championship potential.

Story had just beaten the guy who was ranked top 5 in the division. The fight should open your eyes as to how deep the ww division is.

Tyson griffin and javier vazquez didn't look super impressive, but they are both very relevant 145 contenders.

Mitrione is getting a big fight next (hopefully against kongo)
    I was thinking the same.
    That'll be a sweet fight...

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

You should probably stop watching then.

'Cos if this free card didn't satisfy you, I'd hate to hear you complain if you actually paid for one...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

that KO was an amazing end to the night----shit was insane ----are you kidding me

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

im shocked barry wanst dead taking a hit from Congo like that

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    im shocked barry wanst dead taking a hit from Congo like that
    Hahaha he looked like he was dead.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

This fight reminds me a lot about matt veach vs matt grice ultimate fight night 17. Grice smashes veach the whole round, in one of the most shocking anti- stoppages seen. The fight ends with veach knocking out grice with one punch.

v1y

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    This fight reminds me a lot about matt veach vs matt grice ultimate fight night 17. Grice smashes veach the whole round, in one of the most shocking anti- stoppages seen. The fight ends with veach knocking out grice with one punch.
    no... grice was not knocked out. in fact that was a horrible stoppage.

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Transformers facepalm ftw...

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

i dont know where to start so I'm finished.

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I laughed a little when I heard him say that. Not EVEN CLOSE BUUUUD! I thought to myself that he was just keeping up the promo part of his job saying something that will get in certain peoples heads and they might believe it. HA!