View Poll Results: Will I win coming this June 26 ..

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • WIN

4 26.67%
  • LOSE

6 40.00%
  • lol

5 33.33%
    jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Will I win June 26 UFC Rick story vs NATE- Poll

This was last night .. I was one god dam fight away from having $74,000 profit

for the June 26 event .. I am betting on 7 fights that I am very sure of .. but for the 8th one I will be betting on both sides for that fight .. and my budget is $700 .. Since I am doing 8 parlays .. I will be making 2 $350 bets .. and expecting a profit of around $25,000 - 35,000 with the -140 odds I used for each parlays at worse case scenerio .. since the odds are still not out ..

when I do this one .. and trust me I WILL .. as I consider this a very easy event to win big money on for me at least .. and when I do win .. I will be giving 10 % of my profits to someone in this forum who I have yet to decide on .. best of luck all and this time around it won't be a losing event for me .. lol

LET'S DO THIS !!

oh and to my haters .. just don't cry when I get it this time lol

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

That was pretty close. Justin Wilcox severely reduced the payout of all my parlays last night.

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Stick with it Jesus, you are bound to get one of them.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

What is that he is whiting out in those screen shots? The risk and reward?

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    What is that he is whiting out in those screen shots? The risk and reward?

yeah I guess he doesn't want us to know how much he is risking

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    for the June 26 event .. I am betting on 7 fights that I am very sure of .. but for the 8th one I will be betting on both sides for that fight .. and my budget is $700 .. Since I am doing 8 parlays .
    If you're sure of the first 7 fights you might as well go all in with the full $700 on the first 7. If the odds on the last fight are fairly close and you hit the first 7 you will come out on top. Betting both sides on the last one will only win you more money if the underdog hits, but you are basically just paying the book the extra juice by betting both sides. You can easily switch up your plays and make multiple parlays, but if you're going to have 2 that are exactly the same except for 1 fight you would be much better off not including the 1 fight and doubling up on the 1 parlay. Good luck with what you decide though.

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I am betting on 7 fights that I am very sure of .. but for the 8th one I will be betting on both sides for that fight
    This doesn't make any sense. You seem like someone who's parlay crazy and doesn't understand the ramifications. Bet the 7 locks and take the easy money for the full amount if you must do a parlay. Betting both sides at the same time at a book is shipping them money.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by darko3131 View Post
    This doesn't make any sense. You seem like someone who's parlay crazy and doesn't understand the ramifications. Bet the 7 locks and take the easy money for the full amount if you must do a parlay. Betting both sides at the same time at a book is shipping them money.
    actually I completely understand .. It's u that does not ..

for my 8th one .. if It's a coin flip fight which could go either way .. and one of the players is +130 let's say .. like Justin Wilcox was .. then u take the chance of that and bet on it .. hoping the +130 odds wins the fight .. that way u get more money ..

I did all the math and calculations .. trust me .. All depends on how the odds come out .. if the odds are not so good .. then I am going with the full 7 parlay ..

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    If you're sure of the first 7 fights you might as well go all in with the full $700 on the first 7. If the odds on the last fight are fairly close and you hit the first 7 you will come out on top. Betting both sides on the last one will only win you more money if the underdog hits, but you are basically just paying the book the extra juice by betting both sides. You can easily switch up your plays and make multiple parlays, but if you're going to have 2 that are exactly the same except for 1 fight you would be much better off not including the 1 fight and doubling up on the 1 parlay. Good luck with what you decide though.
    thank u .. let the haters keep talking shit .. they will see on June 26 then I ain't playing around coming JUNE 26 .. this event is an easy one too

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck. If it makes you feel any better, take a look at one of mine from 129. Bendo was my gut and I played him in almost every parlay, except for this one.

Last edited by scofflaw; 06-20-11 at 07:13 AM.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

auch

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
    Good luck. If it makes you feel any better, take a look at one of mine from 129. Bendo was my gut and I played him in almost every parlay, except for this one.
    McDonald over Jensen was a great bet...I had that one

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post

nice one .. I got 7 out of 7 for that event .. for the June 26 event when I win $30,000 they will know who's the boss .. I WILL get it this time .. watch and see

P.S : anyone know where I can watch the video of Todd Moore vs Mike The Greek ... I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net .. for all I know they could of rigged it lol

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

actually I completely understand .. It's u that does not ..

for my 8th one .. if It's a coin flip fight which could go either way .. and one of the players is +130 let's say .. like Justin Wilcox was .. then u take the chance of that and bet on it .. hoping the +130 odds wins the fight .. that way u get more money ..

I did all the math and calculations .. trust me .. All depends on how the odds come out .. if the odds are not so good .. then I am going with the full 7 parlay ..
    Wow! I don't even know what to say....bet with your head and remember there is no such thing as a lock maybe? What your doing is very -EV but if your having fun thats all that counts. Good luck, I've hit one of the longest running/open parlays ever recorded and its a cool feeling if you get it done.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by darko3131 View Post
    Wow! I don't even know what to say....bet with your head and remember there is no such thing as a lock maybe? What your doing is very -EV but if your having fun thats all that counts. Good luck, I've hit one of the longest running/open parlays ever recorded and its a cool feeling if you get it done.
    I can go with 3 parlays and win 100 % guaranteed .. or I can risk a little going 8 parlays .. knowing my most of my picks if not all will probably hit .. and get a large sum of money in return ..

I am very tempted lol

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Emotions are the enemy of Intellect.
    If you bet on Emotional reasons, you can lose.
    If you bet on Intellectual reasons, you can win.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Emotions are the enemy of Intellect.
    If you bet on Emotional reasons, you can lose.
    If you bet on Intellectual reasons, you can win.
    Intellectual reasons like whether or not someone cries real tears?

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

So what is the 3 man parlay lock for the next UFC?

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Squareguy View Post
    So what is the 3 man parlay lock for the next UFC?
    I am gonna do a 3 parlay .. but I am still gonna do my 8 parlay well .. this event is quite easy if you know what u are doing ..

as for telling the 3 man parlay lock .. ain't happening lol .. I'll tell u after the fights are over though lol

best of luck

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Camdemonium
    Camdemonium's Avatar Become A Pro!

this event is quite easy if you know what u are doing ..

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Intellectual reasons like whether or not someone cries real tears?
    You're too damn stupid. I hope you lose money.

Majoravsfan
    Majoravsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nice picks on the strikeforce card, i lost a parlay on that one because of jorge masvidal. Didn't do enough research on him didn't expect him to be that good. I cant wait for the 26th card too. Going with marquart, barry, howard, and meathead. Good luck on your picks.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

no one cares quit spamming the forum.

phillybadboy

easy win for u

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Majoravsfan View Post
    Nice picks on the strikeforce card, i lost a parlay on that one because of jorge masvidal. Didn't do enough research on him didn't expect him to be that good. I cant wait for the 26th card too. Going with marquart, barry, howard, and meathead. Good luck on your picks.
    thanks .. gonna put these shit talkers in their place coming june 26 ..

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    no one cares quit spamming the forum.
    no one cares about ur sisters titties.. quit posting on my threads u shit face

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    easy win for u
    I won't disappoint u this time around .. everytime I've been only 1 win away from winning .. this time I will get it for sure .. considering it's a pretty easy event .. let the shit talkers keep hating .. they will see I'm for real on june 26 ..

jesuseatsnubs

NickBaragona will be the one getting 10 % of the profits from this event .. best of luck all

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    You're too damn stupid. I hope you lose money.
    I won more money on my last card then you'll bet in 2 years worth of action.

phillybadboy

I won't disappoint u this time around .. everytime I've been only 1 win away from winning .. this time I will get it for sure .. considering it's a pretty easy event .. let the shit talkers keep hating .. they will see I'm for real on june 26 ..
    no doubt