Camdemonium
    Camdemonium's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fedor v. Hendo

Current line at 5dimes.com Fedor -220 v Hendo +180. I see an H-bomb coming and Hendo walking away the clear victor, because if Fedor gets in a wild exchange with Dan like he did with Bigfoot his head might come detached. What do you think? Is Fedor a 2 to 1 favorite? I just put 5 on Dan.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

i say fedor wins by ko.

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

I like hendo at those odds.

Dave--M
    Dave--M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

fedor

all day all night

hendo has looked great recently but it doesnt matter

fedor is two fights removed from being called the p4p god

imagine this fight was a year or so ago and hendo had just been beaten by shields and fedor was still unbeaten, the odds would be like - 800 fedor

just because fedors lost twice doesnt mean hes done, fedor at -200 is a steal

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fedor in an exciting, competitive decision.

These are two guys who should never be underestimated

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with dave, could be a trap but fedor at those odds are too good to pass up.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Fedor. Think he can take Henderson down and submit him. Not sure if I'll be making a play though.

Johan_Haas_
    Johan_Haas_'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Camdemonium View Post
    Current line at 5dimes.com Fedor -220 v Hendo +180. I see an H-bomb coming and Hendo walking away the clear victor, because if Fedor gets in a wild exchange with Dan like he did with Bigfoot his head might come detached. What do you think? Is Fedor a 2 to 1 favorite? I just put 5 on Dan.
    Fedor has never been knocked out, I don't see Dan KO'ing Fedor at all.

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Quote Originally Posted by Johan_Haas_ View Post
    Fedor has never been knocked out, I don't see Dan KO'ing Fedor at all.
    Not only that. But Fedor is a better striker than Dan "right hand" Henderson.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

fedor made a name for himself by using superior speed against big hw's. he doesn't have that here.

i'll put a little on hendo.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Id say the odds are about right. Fedor should win this. Hes better standing and on the ground. More paths to victory. I recall hendo mentioning on twitter his back isn't 100% about a month ago.

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

I'll be taking Fedor at -200. To good to pass up. I think he wins this standing or on the ground. Probably have a little bias toward him because he one of my favorite fighters, but with Henderson coming off two big wins and Fedor two losses you are able to get him at a very good price.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

2 fights ago fedor was considered the best heavyweight in MMA, is he out of his prime or was that just a blip on the radar. werdum was just a mental cramp but silva did get him pretty good.

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Hendo is gonna H-Bomb Fedor back to Moscow.

Jordan23

Quote Originally Posted by Nick The Greek View Post
    It's funny when people say this. Fedor has never been knocked out... actually let me correct myself. Fedor has never even been knocked down in his entire career! On top of that Hendo has been knocked down quite a few times and Fedor hits harder than Hendo in my opinion.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick The Greek View Post
    Gee, I wonder if this is a stupid American. You embarrass the rest of us.

You sound like that same dumbass who was annoncing WEC fights a few years ago and randomly yelled

"BRIAN STANN IS GONNA KNOCK HIM STRAIGHT TO AFGHANISTAN!!! YEAH!!!!! AMERICA!!!! BEER!!! WAR!!!! CHICKS WITH BIG TITS!!! YEAH!!! USA! USA! USA!!"

mitmur1998
    mitmur1998's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I can't wait to see this fight

tankman777
    tankman777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

fedor will redeem the two losses

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post
    Gee, I wonder if this is a stupid American. You embarrass the rest of us.

You sound like that same dumbass who was annoncing WEC fights a few years ago and randomly yelled

"BRIAN STANN IS GONNA KNOCK HIM STRAIGHT TO AFGHANISTAN!!! YEAH!!!!! AMERICA!!!! BEER!!! WAR!!!! CHICKS WITH BIG TITS!!! YEAH!!! USA! USA! USA!!"
    Amen!

Johan_Haas_
    Johan_Haas_'s Avatar Become A Pro!

The bigfoot fight was way different than this fight. Bigfoot is a super heavyweight and Dan Henderson used to be a middleweight. Dan Henderson has been in some serious wars, and whenever I hear him talk it really appears to me he has some brain damage because of the wars he fought. Dan Henderson doesn't have a dangerous submission game like Werdum and doesn't have the size of Silva so we won't see those troubles for Fedor again. Fedor will win this because he is better all-round fighter, has better fight IQ, better chin, great condition and his fighting at his own weight limit were Henderson has to move up.
    Last edited by Johan_Haas_; 06-20-11 at 08:15 AM.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

it`ll be nice to see fedor finally get his hands on a smaller man.....the guy`s been fighting bigger people his whole career...

love him here...

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Camdemonium View Post
    If you see Dan coming away the clear victor you'd put more than 5 dollars on the fight.

Pin2Win
    Pin2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would go for Hendo... tough not KO him and hes got the clinch and TD's that Fedor shouldn't be able to stop

Jordan23

Quote Originally Posted by Pin2Win View Post
    I would go for Hendo... tough not KO him and hes got the clinch and TD's that Fedor shouldn't be able to stop
    I don't agree. I actually think Fedor could toss Hendo to the ground from the clinch to be honest. I don't think Hendo wants to play around in Fedor's guard too much either.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Fedor is going to win this fight .

Fedor has way more hand speed than Hendo , Hendo's only chance will be to land one of his big bombs but Fedor is too smart of a fighter to get hit with one and even if he does he wont get KO'd , I mean come on Shields didnt even get KO'd but Hendo's best shot

Pin2Win

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    I don't agree. I actually think Fedor could toss Hendo to the ground from the clinch to be honest. I don't think Hendo wants to play around in Fedor's guard too much either.

Just curious what Fedor's Background is in wrestling? I honestly don't know... But I just think that Dan Henderson being in the Olympics for Greco which is ALL THROWS and clinches it's going to be very difficult with the amount of balance that comes from that sport, not saying it can't be done just that it's tough to do

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just curious what Fedor's Background is in wrestling? I honestly don't know... But I just think that Dan Henderson being in the Olympics for Greco which is ALL THROWS and clinches it's going to be very difficult with the amount of balance that comes from that sport, not saying it can't be done just that it's tough to do
    Eh? Despite his Olympic pedigree, Dan Henderson has no semblance of takedown defense and basically never has. He got out-wrestled by Ninja Rua for Christ's sake. Fedor can definitely put him on the mat.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I heard that Fedor has multiple titles in Combat Krav Maga the national martial art of his home country of Germany.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ladle

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

This is Fedor's last shot....nowhere to go if he loses again? Even a close decision would probably hurt his marketability in the US? He's younger, bigger, and faster....he really has no excuses? The thing is he's such a damn nice guy that I don't know that his heart is still in it? In the new MMA...his only chance for a run is at 205! He's always fought around 230 so he really only has to lose 15 lbs. or so and could knock out the rest by losing water weight the day b4 weigh-in! GSP makes the 170 mark and then is at 193 by the fight....granted he's a complete physical freak but it should only help Fedor to get in better shape anyway! If he can get that down then he's fighting at 205 and he'd be pretty close to the size he is now!

Fedor by sub in the 2nd....Hendo is too small and too one-dimensional! Fedor could take a punch from a Kodiak bear...not scared of the H-bomb whatsover!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    I agree on Fedor but not on Coenen. That article was wrong about a bunch of things too. Said Hendo was once a welterweight and fight is at 220lbs.

Pin2Win

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    It's funny when people say this. Fedor has never been knocked out... actually let me correct myself. Fedor has never even been knocked down in his entire career! On top of that Hendo has been knocked down quite a few times and Fedor hits harder than Hendo in my opinion.

That's what everyone was saying about Bisping when Hendo and him fought and that didn't turn out well for Bisping at all, (I'm not compairing talent because Bisping Blows, just stating that everyone said "theres no way that he can even be Knocked down)

Pin2Win

I am just excited for this fight... I can see it going both ways but pulling for henderson, he's giving up some weight, I feel like Fedor is goign to make Henderson look small

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

fedor will win easy.advantage everywhere.by fight day these odds will be much different.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

its hard to go against hendo at those odds, but its also hard to imagine fedor dropping 3 in a row.... might lay off this one!

123 Last