NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet it all on justin wilcox!!!

This is such a lock in so many ways it's not even funny.

The oddsmakers are trying to trick you into betting on the better fighter with the bigger name, but let me tell you, Just Wilcox will win because of the following:

1. He's a wrestler. Josh Thomson beat him by taking him down and I think Wilcox will do the same.
    2. The oddsmakers put JZ's name on top, meaning they want you to see his name first and think, "Wow! JZ is -115?! What a great bet!" Vegas wants you to take him.
    3. JZ's real name is Cavalcante, which means "CAN" is actually in his name!!! If nothing else, bet against him because he's a CAN!!!
    4. JZ is Brazilian and Wilcox is American, so if you gotta rely on the judges, it will go his way for sure.
    5. JZ is the better fighter, so when in doubt, bet on what seems like makes the least sense.

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post
    5. JZ is the better fighter, so when in doubt, bet on what seems like makes the least sense.

I like the pick though.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Nickdiaz .. I like how you think and I used to think a lot like u not so long ago .. but this is a coin flip fight .. it really could go either way ..

P.S : whooop GSP for us lol .. maybe he'll be impressed by ur performance haha

NickDiaz209

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    Nickdiaz .. I like how you think and I used to think a lot like u not so long ago .. but this is a coin flip fight .. it really could go either way .. P.S : whooop GSP for us lol .. maybe he'll be impressed by ur performance haha

lol this is a joke thread in case u didn't notice

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I wouldn't bet that big on this one, but I do agree that Wilcox is the guy to go with. I see this being a 155 version of the Story/Alves bout.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

thanks for the pick

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

i didn't read it, but i'll assume troll.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Nickdiaz .. I like how you think and I used to think a lot like u not so long ago .. but this is a coin flip fight .. it really could go either way ..

P.S : whooop GSP for us lol .. maybe he'll be impressed by ur performance haha
    only jesuseatsnubs would say he likes the way that guy thinks.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

hahahah Has to be the most ironic statement I've ever read on this forum!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    only jesuseatsnubs would say he likes the way that guy thinks.
    yeah

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Ha, at first I thought this was a serious thread from Mr. Diaz b/c I actually am on Wilcox myself and feel he's got a good shot.
    Funny stuff. At least he stated what a lot of us think sometimes haha so it wasn't really a complete trolling.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    Ha, at first I thought this was a serious thread from Mr. Diaz b/c I actually am on Wilcox myself and feel he's got a good shot.
    Funny stuff. At least he stated what a lot of us think sometimes haha so it wasn't really a complete trolling.

this thread sounds susupiciously like an "i`m a dyed in the wool hispanic fanboy and see racism around every corner/set up a ready made excuse if cavalcante loses" thread.......

nick...relax...enjoy the sport.....seething doesn`t burn that many calories....

NickDiaz209

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    this thread sounds susupiciously like an "i`m a dyed in the wool hispanic fanboy and see racism around every corner/set up a ready made excuse if cavalcante loses" thread....... nick...relax...enjoy the sport.....seething doesn`t burn that many calories....
    Bro I love the sport...everything I say or do is only 10% me...the other 90% is the weed/troll in me talking. I only do it because trolling is more marketable than not trolling. Nobody would care about Charles Barkley, Floyd Mayweather, or Nick Diaz if they weren't trolls.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post
    Bro I love the sport...everything I say or do is only 10% me...the other 90% is the weed/troll in me talking. I only do it because trolling is more marketable than not trolling. Nobody would care about Charles Barkley, Floyd Mayweather, or Nick Diaz if they weren't trolls.

fair enough,man...my bad.......