GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

"Pee Wee" Herman

This guy is a beast. He was taking shots and just smiling as he was staggering back. Fellow IU alum too... look forward to this guys future

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

He was stunned a couple times. He's lucky Einemo came in the fight looking like a fat ass imo.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Weird dude as well

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

He looked like shit. I hope everyone thinks like you so i can get his next solid opponent at a good price.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    He looked like shit. I hope everyone thinks like you so i can get his next solid opponent at a good price.
    Inclined to agree with this. In spite of Einemo's camp, he's still not a great striker, yet he landed a bunch of punches on Herman. Pee-Wee won't be able to get away with such a lack of defense or awareness when he's facing some of the higher tier heavyweights. I mean, imagine if he had fought dos Santos or Carwin last night. His head would have been taken clean off.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I thought you were talking about this guy as I read your first post:

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yeah he's very easy to hit, could see him gettin Travis Browne next.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

He didn't look good, but as was commented on by Rogan and by OP, he was smiling and shit while he was getting clocked.

Then, when he smelled his opportunity, he capitalized hard-core. Can't hate that, but he knows he has work.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

His cardio is terrible. He's known and shown that for a long time, and even dropped weight with the goal of improving that area. Yet it's still awful. He's just one of those guys that will never develop stamina, or maybe wont learn how to pace himself. That's a bad situation for him, cause if he does pace himself, essentially he'll be losing most of his effectiveness. His strength is his offense, certainly not his defense.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

The overriding problems with him are his complete absence of mental focus and lack of dedication to training. After the first round, his cornermen's advice to him was "you need to fight harder". That says it all, really.

Yeah he's very easy to hit, could see him gettin Travis Browne next.
    Yeah, though I'd like to see him against Joey Beltran. Beltran lacks in the technical department but compensates for that - to some extent - in his mental and physical toughness. The exact opposite is true for Herman, so I think it's an interesting fight in that sense.