hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Judges in Vancouver are obviously retarded.

Elkins with the decision 29-28, 29-28 and 30-27

If you watched the fight and saw Elkins face when his hand was raised you saw how shocked he was.

StanleySharp
    StanleySharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

One of the worse decisions I've ever seen... Unanimous decision... are you kidding?

Obviously fixed... the Canadian books cleaned up on that one

hels

Quote Originally Posted by StanleySharp View Post
    One of the worse decisions I've ever seen... Unanimous decision... are you kidding? Obviously fixed... the Canadian books cleaned up on that one
    The decision made no sense once so ever in any regard. I often wonder if books 'offer' bonuses to judges if this or that happens. It obviously happened in boxing, so why not mma?

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post

The decision made no sense once so ever in any regard. I often wonder if books 'offer' bonuses to judges if this or that happens. It obviously happened in boxing, so why not mma?
    I have no doubt that it happens, probably a lot more than people realize. Bullshit decision yet again.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-19-14 at 10:10 AM.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I thought Elkins won the first, 2nd was close, Elkins landed more punches, Omigawa controlled the center, even tho Elkins came forward more. The blood wasnt that big, sometimes one shot will cut you, but it shouldnt influence the whole fight. Round 3 was completely Omigawa. No doubt. it could have been 29-28 for either fighter, i thought Omigawa, i was pissed Elkins didnt use his wrestling more. Judges could have been paid off, but i think they would have kept it realistic as 29-28 if they were covering up a fix.

hels

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I thought Elkins won the first, 2nd was close, Elkins landed more punches, Omigawa controlled the center, even tho Elkins came forward more. The blood wasnt that big, sometimes one shot will cut you, but it shouldnt influence the whole fight. Round 3 was completely Omigawa. No doubt. it could have been 29-28 for either fighter, i thought Omigawa, i was pissed Elkins didnt use his wrestling more. Judges could have been paid off, but i think they would have kept it realistic as 29-28 if they were covering up a fix.
    The first could have gone either way but the second was controlled by Omi and he landed more shots. There were no kicks and no ground game/submissions so only the control/punches should have factored in which went to Omi. Third round wasn't even close and I would like to smoke a bowl of whatever is in the judge's pipe who gave it 30-27. He must have had a severe hard-on for Japanese boys.