terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Jorgensen - Stone

I see interest in Stone through the forum. I guess the question would be how much has his wrestling improved in the past year two years. Jason Mclean took him down at will in his third pro fight. Mclean is a good wrestler, but no where close to Jorgensen's level. Plus the big fight experience is huge in Jorgensen's favor. Stone's first 8 opponents were a combined 28-57, i believe.

Is this more of a Jorgensen fade at the big number? Because I was actually suprised bookmaker held at -400 for so long. I took the -400 which I am not opposed to back out of, but it's hard for me to see how Stone takes this fight. Do people think Stone keeps this up and picks Jorgensen apart from the outside?

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Do people think Stone keeps this up and picks Jorgensen apart from the outside?
    Nope. Jorgensen is a superior striker and wrestler. He wins unless he really messes up.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Ken Stone wins this easy .. he has good wrestling and Jiu Jitsu anyone know what time the Prelims will start in EST time .. thanks

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    Ken Stone wins this easy .. he has good wrestling and Jiu Jitsu anyone know what time the Prelims will start in EST time .. thanks
    Please tell me u've watched Jorgensen fight before Jesus?!

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Please tell me u've watched Jorgensen fight before Jesus?!
    I have and to be honest he ain't that good .. his fights have been horrible .

I don't care who he has fought or who he has went to the decision with .. he won't be beating Ken Stone .. who is 5'8 .. has a longer reach .. better wrestling .. pretty good Jiu Jitsu and a size advantage .

do u by any chance know what time the prelims will start in EST time btw ? thanks so much

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I have and to be honest he ain't that good .. his fights have been horrible .

I don't care who he has fought or who he has went to the decision with .. he won't be beating Ken Stone .. who is 5'8 .. has a longer reach .. better wrestling .. pretty good Jiu Jitsu and a size advantage .

do u by any chance know what time the prelims will start in EST time btw ? thanks so much
    Okay guess we shall see soon enough! GL tho! They start 18:30 EST live on Facebook (so in 3 and a half hours time).

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Jesus you say some crazy shit dude. There's a reason Jorgensen is almost a 5 to 1 favorite. He's probably better then Stone anywhere the fight goes. To say stone wins this easy is nuts, but good luck. I'm on the big 3 parlay tonight.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

How do you explain him getting outwrestled by Jason Mclean?